The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Can we make a rule about this...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

Stuff : 199

Can we make a rule about this... Vide
PostSubject: Can we make a rule about this...   Can we make a rule about this... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:57 pm

stupid partner crap. I finally palyed assault a little under the only alais i will ever use (danoob). I do what im supposed to do which is go out and kill the other team. As soon as im about to kill someone my own team mate comes out of no where and pushes me down and sits there making sure the hero gets the kill. Aparently they're "Buddies". Ive gotton sick of this cause i dont know who to trust anymore plus its really getting annoying. Personaly i dont mind if you team up just as long as you dont save each other. SOmetimes me and blaine are on opposites teams but dont kill each other so were "Buddies", but we dont save each other. Saving each other would just ruin the game for other people plus your teammates might turn on you cause your of course making them lose and a lot of people dont like losing.

SO can there be a rule about this or not its all im asking for. and explain some things cause i might get confused.

P.S. this is to meph, i didnt know which topic to put this under whether agument since it argues if there should be a rule about this, or tattle since it tattles on those who do it. So i chose talking since the topic is about many things.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: Can we make a rule about this...   Can we make a rule about this... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:08 pm

Yea give us names and they will be banned, i hate that shit so much.
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

Stuff : 199

PostSubject: Re: Can we make a rule about this...   Can we make a rule about this... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:20 pm

.... from past experience (this is like two weeks back) the one is most is Ryu. When his buddies get owned he doesnt save them but his buddies save him, and it happens so often with him he has like the entire server as his buddies sometimes so its impossible to kill him. but Ryu still cool afro
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

PostSubject: Re: Can we make a rule about this...   Can we make a rule about this... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:43 pm

there already is a rule for it, tell the admins who do it and they will be dealt with
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can we make a rule about this...   Can we make a rule about this... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can we make a rule about this...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Spam Forum -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com