Hey JOG

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey JOG

Post by Devil_Wing on Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:31 am

Next time we scrimm, can you not harras us over admin? Even on top of that Jub Jub you yelling at your teammates over admin and
cussing up a storm seemed like this was more then what you called a "friendly" scrimm. At the beginning of the scrimmage you told us over admin to "Get ready to edit our footage". Before anything happened you took a shot at us. Now during the scrimmage we proceeded to taunt, which is understandable due to our past issues, and your trash talking over admin. Now I will admit we lost on the villains side. The score was 40 to 30 something. After sitting Manuel out, due to not playing up to par, we then subbed in Cahan. Now I was pissed because i lost a side, and i made sure my game play reflected that. Our heroes were dominating, and you repeatedly said over admin "Stick together" and then finally "Stick Fucking Together", Which we could tell you were pissed. Now the score was 37 27 Famous, when you said that last thing over admin. The following kills went like this. We were on "The Pussy" you were on the "Flat Roof" alot of killing happened and the score was then 37 28, Famous lead. Then i spawned in saw Viking as a Vader and a Maul spawn camping Heroes Plat Base. Viking has no health so i jump attacked Viking "Gman Style" and then pushed the maul down, and saved my teammate, i then killed maul and was about to be scrapped, and then either Kratos or Cahan got killed. Score was 39 29, the maul that scrapped got killed. Score was 40 29 Famous. After we won that side, we stood in our base random comboing, celebrating our victory, we then all were killed, and while i was spawning back in i see Kratos random comboing like a god walking on the ground, he was then pushed, and killed. Then the admin says, GG Score 73 69(lmao) JOG WINS, it was repeated over admin many times. i was like ok....wtf? and since none of them have mics or don't ever use them, i could not tell them of there mistake. I then got pissed as it continued to be put on the admin. I proceeded to come under the name, FAMOUS_WON_DUMBASS, i killed snake who was a jango and then taunted him. Then Jog Setinel tried to teamkill me, i got out of his combo, he ran away(of course) and then i was banned...


You said at the beginning of the battle, to "Get ready to edit our footage", You wanna know why people would record Jog's playing? So shit like this didn't happen, because this is Jog's true colors, right here. Lieing, Cheating, Playing unfair, and Talking down to every clan.

So here's whats gonna happen. Your gonna admit you lost to everyone here, or you never show your face around me again. Just about tired of jog thinking they can do w/e they want. You say Jog is only next gen, and does not care about SWBF2, then why do i see so many of you on this game? and on sites? and even pay for a server on a game you say you don't play?

You say you'll battle us mid December, as the last clan you will ever face officially on this game. Now i doubt that will happen after today, but Jog's not gonna be so high and mighty if they don't challenge the clan that is the only one left, capable of beating them. So just think about that.

While I have been typing this, Snake has come onto the Famous chat, and flame me on my own site. He then threatens saying that he has pictures of me taunting in that battle, but he wont show them. Go ahead, i really wanna see if you have any, cause the thought of someone putting down the controller, grabing a camera, taking a legit picture, and all while doing it for a 3 second taunt is quite amusing.

Whats even more funny, is that he makes a topic while im telling him i'm writing this post, saying i lost, and takes screen shots of me calling jog gay. Snake and the point of that was?

Regardless of if you admit to losing or you continue to hide your misdeeds just know that we still have a battle mid December.

Got It Memorized?


Last edited by *FaMoUs*|Devil_Wing| on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 25
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by {vVv}Cahan on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:07 am

I'm the fucking best of all time.
avatar
{vVv}Cahan
Member
Member

Posts : 62
Stuff : 72
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 23
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by {JOG}SnakeBite on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:14 am

Lol. . .

I took the screen shots to prove that you were acctualy taking the time to make this lol

and I didnt flame, I was just having fun joking lol

And your acctualy threatening us not to come here??? ROFL!!! You really think were scared of you. . .lol. . .


Last edited by ~JOGSnakeBite on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
{JOG}SnakeBite
Member
Member

Posts : 214
Stuff : 288
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Not over there!

View user profile http://NationOfJOG.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by Huey Freeman on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:09 am

dont either of you dare come crying to me to fix this, cause i had nothing to do with this and im not having anything to do with it

The Abyss is neutral here, this is between famous and jog, keep it between those 2

_____________________________________________
Appearances rarely share the whole truth.
Weak humans are irresponsible and sneaky. They'd rather put the blame on others and let them suffer.
"We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong! We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!"

avatar
Huey Freeman
Server Owner

Posts : 996
Stuff : 1000001260
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 15
Location : Woodcrest, Maryland

View user profile http://abyssserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by Devil_Wing on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:26 am

I swear i'm just gonna delete everything demoslayer says cause it's the same exact thing everytime, he thinks he's better then everyone, and makes like 32959 names cause he keeps getting banned.


@Meph

I'm not asking you to fix this, everyone on this game basically goes on this site, and im banned from jog site, so i wanted everyone to know.

@Snake

Yea ya don't have to be scared of me if you admit you lost, because then i wont care.

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 25
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by *Neji* on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:18 am

It's believable that Famous won, to say the least. They had Devil, Cahan, and Kratos I think on their team. The only JOG member that is even anywhere near their level was Viking... So it is in my highest doubts of JOG coming out victorious. Regardless I still think it is getting old with all this baffling about clan matches, scrimmages, flame wars, and all that shit. Might as well call the game Flame Wars Battlefags II.

I would happily record a rematch between these 2 clans and put up a video if need be... I'm not siding with anybody, but my hands are tied with Devil Wing based on the evidence and prosicutions he has made.
avatar
*Neji*
Member
Member

Posts : 149
Stuff : 161
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2009-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by {JOG}SnakeBite on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:31 pm

*Neji* wrote:Flame Wars Battlefags II.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ok back to the topic. . .

Devil, you won the scrim we did a few days ago, and we won the one we did yestarday. Neji I know you think that Devil Cahan and Kratos are better than us but we still won, we know the truth and we dont have to prove it to anyone if they dont want to believe us and believe some flaming guy who threatens people over a freaking old game that no one really cares about clan matches/scrims. . .

Heres the score the first round(Also I`d like to point out that Manuel/Beserk was playing in the first round)40-27, JOG wins this round.

Score of the second round:(Cahan was playing not Beserk this round) 40-31, Famous won that round.

Now lets get out our calculators/brainz and add em up!

40+31=71!(JOG`s score.)

27+40=67!(Famous`s score)

Now lets think. . .I think JOG wins!!!(No Brainz Needed)

I`d also like to address one more thing. . . We kept playing because we got confused with the score, simple mistake!

Thats probably all I`ll say in this topic unless anyone has a question and or Devil has something else to say!


The End!
avatar
{JOG}SnakeBite
Member
Member

Posts : 214
Stuff : 288
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Not over there!

View user profile http://NationOfJOG.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by Devil_Wing on Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:56 pm

Lmfaoo YOUR SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT!!!!

We had over 30 kills on villains, and you scored 29 kills on villains.


YOU EVEN SAID THE SCORE OF THE MATCH WAS 73 69 LAST NIGHT!!!!



Yet your changing numbers around? What you dumbass's did was mix up our scores. FAMOUS GOT 73, JOG GOT 69! See your lieing like a little bitch again! Battle us then and we'll have spectators!!! holy shit dude! You really that retarded to not to notice our score was 40? and that we were messing around in our base crouching to eachother and comboing the air?? You really were THAT confused? YOU EVEN JUST ADMITTED TO GETTING THE SCORES MIXED UP BECAUSE YOUR WERE CONFUSED. Now how is anyone supposed to believe you? Don't lie if you can't back it up you fucking scrubs. For our battle we'll have multiple people spectate to see if you all try lieing about scores again. I mean hell! On heroes i had OVER 22 kills(not counting tk's). Fool it's a 3 vs 3, 40 each side and I myself got 22 kills, while 3 jog members got 29 kills on villains. Now you really think you can win this argument? When i came in saying Famous won i was banned, now why would you ban me? Unless you were trying to cover something up?

This is about the same as to Viking saying he beat me, when it was a tie. Whats even more funny, is that Jub Jub said he saw the score on admin, WHEN IT WAS HELD IN THE DSX SERVER, NOT THE JOG SERVER. And then of course when people spectate me and viking's match this past time, he leaves when the score was 16 14 my lead. I beat him on heroes side too!! My by far worst side.

Now can Jog learn to Star Wars yet?


Last edited by *FaMoUs*|Devil_Wing| on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 25
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by Alex Ace on Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:11 pm

LOL


This entire topic is worse than a soap opera XD!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes
avatar
Alex Ace
Member
Member

Posts : 680
Stuff : 2000000641
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 23
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by Fearless on Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:10 pm

I guess we will just have to do an official to settle all this. JOG bring your best because *FaMoUs* will be prepared. We can work out the details on the *FaMoUs* site or the JOG site because like Mephiles said he is not involved so we will not involve his website. So Snake, go tell Jub-Jub it's fucking go time.

_____________________________________________

Fearless
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 76
Stuff : 80
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by DaNoob13 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Like fearless said you guys should battle again. But like devil said have spectators. To make it fair the spectators cant be from jog or from famous or anyone who has really close ties with another from those clans. A good example of what im talking about might be tyrlan. he takes time to look at both sides or just doesnt care, whether thier friend or foe. Also you might want to make sure theres at least 2-3 spectators so theres more witnesses incase ones lying.
avatar
DaNoob13
Member
Member

Posts : 160
Stuff : 199
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Noob Army

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by Devil_Wing on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:46 pm

Yea hell, i'd want these four to spectate, since they all are very fair. tyrlan, thirteen, Over, and Mephiles

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 25
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:17 pm

Lol I was expecting this. I can get more frustrated than you think. I was cussing at my teammates once telling the to "Stick the fuck together" because we have practiced this many times and it really dissapointed me (I only said that once). I don't really wanna take the time to read all of this because it is kinda pointless over a dying game, I can already tell your gonna go "IF IT'S A DYING GAME WHY DID YUH CUSS?" Now. About the score.... I can assuringly tell you that the first round score was: JOG 40, Famous 27. Seconed: Famous 40, JOG 30. I'm not gonna get mad over this because your obviously taking this to seriously...

Devil... knowing you, if your upset about something you try to turn the tables and make the other person who has the advantage look dumbed down before they even have a shot. I'm refering that to when you ban people for no reason. Devil, it's not us showing our true colors that are showing it's yours, do I need to tell you them? I'm sure we all know them deep down inside... The only reason people follow you Devil is because they do not want to get harrased by you and be maltreated... Unless you've got the stuff to hold up against people like this nothing is gonna happen. (That goes out to you who agree with him just because he treats you better so he can use you)

Devil if it makes you feel better that you won over an unofficial scrimmage go ahead I don't want to stoop down to your level.

Go ahead if you wish Devil and bash me and all of JOG turning the tables... overgeneralization, bandwagon, and circular reasoning. I know your going to come right back with more of this pointless bull. Even though my words aren't quite in chronological order, you guys can see through that if you've got some common sense on ya. Eh?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:20 pm

On some additional notes... Your saying Snake taunted you a couple times? You guys taunted us throughout the whole match and Sentinel isn't in JOG anymore.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by DaNoob13 on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:28 pm

*FaMoUs*|Devil_Wing| wrote:Yea hell, i'd want these four to spectate, since they all are very fair. tyrlan, thirteen, Over, and Mephiles

WOW ... my name was a little unexpected..... cool, but meph might be a problem (if this does happen) since the jog might consider it unfair since meph was in that Sinister/jog incident

interesting jub jub but will ya still battle famous this time with spectators so we dont have to go through all this.... again.
avatar
DaNoob13
Member
Member

Posts : 160
Stuff : 199
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Noob Army

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:33 pm

Let me add my last post... Devil, when we lost by a couple points did you see us making flame wars over a friendly scrimm? No. We said Good game and were on with our lives, it's all about Devil, Devil, Devil, Devil. There is really no harm done if you wanna be a douche about it so be it. About the topic Snake posted... I seriously LAUGHED MY FUCKING ASS OFF, I mean come on is that all really neccesary trying to make up as much as bull as you can before we have the home court? When we scrimm again I'm going to record it so I can prove that we won. Devil hurry up and make some more bull so I can come back and waste more time on this POINTLESS arguement. Your acting like a little fucking child here! I'm 14 and I'm taking this better than you, grow some.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by Infamous on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:37 pm

{JOG}Jub-Jub wrote:Your acting like a little fucking child here! I'm 14 and I'm taking this better than you, grow some.

Ouch, that burns the souuuul.!!

N about this inccident, this is all pontless, just battle it out again, record it, have spectators and datz it .
avatar
Infamous
Member
Member

Posts : 153
Stuff : 161
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2009-08-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:43 pm

Come on Devil, it's taking longer than usuall for you to come up with some shit you pull out of the air and can't even back it up. Hurry up so I write another long ass essay about how pointless this is.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by Huey Freeman on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:05 pm

"The fuck y'all lookin at?" -Ed Wuncler
*FaMoUs*|Devil_Wing| wrote:tyrlan, thirteen, Over, and Mephiles

ohh idk...one it would depend on if i even wanna come at the time you all are doing it, two im not really good at just watching things without doing something...i have a really extreme case of ADHD lol

ahh, three i honestly dont care who wins, and four "Cause I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" -Gin Rummy

{JOG}Jub-Jub wrote:Devil... knowing you, if your upset about something you try to turn the tables and make the other person who has the advantage look dumbed down before they even have a shot.The only reason people follow you Devil is because they do not want to get harrased by you and be maltreated...(That goes out to you who agree with him just because he treats you better so he can use you)

none of that is really true lol

ive been with devil through thick and thin from pretty much my first month on jedi, ive known him for about a year now, and i can read people like open books, hes nothing like that, everyone that follows him likes him cause hes fun to hang around (when hes not angry that is..), plus they all know that he cant use the power i give him to harass people, so why would they be afraid that he would do something to them here?

either way both of you lets keep this at a ehh..."respectable clan-bashing level" and not start talking about each other personally, cause ill get defensive over friends, just cause 2 friends are fighting doesnt mean im gonna choose sides, it means im gonna shut them both up infront of me and make them take it away from me somewhere else

"I have spoken." -Mephiles The Dark

now...continue..

_____________________________________________
Appearances rarely share the whole truth.
Weak humans are irresponsible and sneaky. They'd rather put the blame on others and let them suffer.
"We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong! We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!"

avatar
Huey Freeman
Server Owner

Posts : 996
Stuff : 1000001260
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 15
Location : Woodcrest, Maryland

View user profile http://abyssserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by Devil_Wing on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:38 pm

Jub Jub basically all you said was pointless and nothing to the matter i brought up. Now let me remind you i did not target an individual, i targeted the clan, and their actions. I didn't take any personal shots at any of you involving your ties with friends on this game.

You on the other hand, talk about me controlling friends, with fear and power. I do not do any of those. Yea i will admit i can make some people feel uneasy when i'm mad, but i try not to do that too often. I don't control my friends, and will not ever stoop to that level.

But you, someone that has known me for about a couple months, seem to think you know more about me then my close friends on this game, and more about me then i do. Your triple post shots at me, were just utter nonsense. You spoke nothing of what this whole thing was about, and i really don't think you will. You brought up how a couple days ago we beat you and didn't say anything, and that was true, it didn't mean anything to us. We taunted then as well and it wasn't a big deal. But this time, you lied, and if there is one thing that i hate most of all, it is someone telling a lie. You lied about the score, spammed it on admin to try to shove it in our face, and then eventually banned me for telling you otherwise.

Jub Jub... I mean you saying I am pulling stuff out of mid air? The only thing i brought up that was not related to this was the 1 vs 1 thing, and that was just an example, to show others past mistakes on your clans part.

Again I will be probably be flamed personally, with stuff that makes no sense at all to this topic, but let me say this. Let us have our sabers do the talking.

Got It Memorized?

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 25
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:57 pm

Now your talking sense because someone finally stood up to you. Now we get down to buisness. What I ment by pulling stuff out of the air is because you were saying Snake taunted you, we banned you, etc... Since when did we ever shove it in your faces? I openly admit that I was saying over the admin to tell my team to stick together. I said a cuss word ONCE because I was disappointed and I had a migrain atm. Now about the part where I said "Have fun editing that video Famous." I said that because I figured Cahan would be filming since he was spectating during that time. If you guys can taunt and make fun of us as a joke, I can't even crack a simple unlogical joke? I think that's pretty unreasonable.

I only started flaming because you begun this topic in a rampage instead of handleing this like a civilised person. I'm sorry but that "You Got it Memorized?" Ie beginning to be overused.

I didn't see that part that said. "You on the other hand, talk about me controlling friends, with fear and power. I do not do any of those. Yea i will admit i can make some people feel uneasy when i'm mad, but i try not to do that too often. I don't control my friends, and will not ever stoop to that level."

I see now your are exaggerating things I did not once "take control" and strike fear with power in your friends. To ME that sounds way over exaggerated now dosn't it? You admit you make peope feel uneasy? More like to the stage where they start shaking in their boots. Last of all, please don't use things that have already been said... Enough with the circular reasoning, if there is nothing more to say... No need to carry on this topic.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Lol Demo, I've been around on the SWBF series for about 5-6 years and your saying they have more experience? Care to explain?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by Devil_Wing on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:08 am

Are you fucking retarded dude? If you couldn't understand what i said before you should get yourself checked out there buddy. You still keep avoiding the subject though, which i don't get why. Can you just admit to something, so we can move on, before Demoslayer posts in here again? It's getting annoying deleting all his posts.

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 25
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:42 am

guys come on now Smile this kind of thing hurts peoples feelings. i mean we would not want someone committing suicide or anything. it might sound funny for something like this except for it can happen. then wed feel bad. Wink

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:15 am

I'm not avoiding the subject. I don't entirely get what your trying to get me to admit to? If it's that you think Famous won? Like I said before... If it makes you feel better about a friendly scrimm I'll say you guys won. I know it's not the truth though. Next time lets get some spectators and have at it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hey JOG

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum