The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Vide
PostSubject: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:35 pm

Just opinions, i say The Emperor though.
Back to top Go down
{JOG}SnakeBite
{JOG}SnakeBite

Stuff : 288

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:37 pm

Maul=Emporer`s apprentice. . .

Self Explanitory lol
Back to top Go down
http://NationOfJOG.com
Blaine
Server admin
Server admin
Blaine

Stuff : 202

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:32 pm

in game, maul can overpower the emperor, only because the emperor is difficult to play as.
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:35 am

Darth Maul
hands down

his combo beats all, more aggressive, over all harder character to play with making him more challenging therefore more fun when mastered
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:36 am

Well Maul can easily beat a bad emperor but a good emperor like myself could take a good maul, depends whose using the player mostly
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:55 am

dont mention at all how the emperor has to drag his kill out cause his combo sucks ass lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:21 am

im pretty beast with with the emperor but yea his combo sucks ass, but kills faster than maul... sometimes i get like 40 kills with emperor in like 19 deaths while with maul im about 30 deaths
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Server admin
Server admin
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:30 am

shut up hero, you know nothing about the emperor.
the only beasty emperors i know are tyrlan and devil.
we should get tyrlan/devil and mephiles/neji in the same room, see who wins.
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:46 pm

i call last place!
but no maul kills faster depending on how you kill them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:57 pm

You trying to imply i suck ass with emperor? your wrong then.
Back to top Go down
(JOG) Viking

Stuff : 39

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:21 pm

im pretty good with emperor. i can definetly kill ppl but i cant handle more than 2 people with him.
Back to top Go down
Overlord the Necromancer
Overlord the Necromancer

Stuff : 142

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Ok, so of course i'm going to write a novel on a small subject...but thats just me. The question at hand is a tough one to answer mainly cause it has variables....i.e. the person using said character. Most ppl first time they start playing, generally use a Maul or Anakin mainly casue they are the two easiest playerts for vills to use. Now this "noob' using a maul is gonna do much better than the same "noob" using and Emp. However, if this person takes the initiative to actually learn how to use an Emp, they have the potential to be beast as hell. Maul can be a beast player whetehr u are a good player ot not, where with an Emp, no "noob' is gonna fair too well with him. Mainly casue he is an extremely hard character to use properly.... He is slow, easily scrappable, yadda yadda.... but if you know how to use him well, you will be a force to be reconned with. I have only seen threee ppl that i knwo can use an Emp extremely well, Tyrlan, Devil, and Jman. I imagine that Neji and Sinister are/were good with Emp, i've just never seen them use them.

Fetch me the Spirit the Son and the Father. Tell them their pillar of faith has accended.
Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Overlordsig
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

Stuff : 199

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Maul wins easily. he has always been the most played villian on assualt with anakin as runner up. His backslash always makes people sit the F*** down so theres no need to do the extra crap ya gotta do with other jedi. he also has the propeller which works just as well as a backslash when it comes to countering areials, plus it looks cool.

The only thing the emperor gots is the ability to blow up enemy mines plus his areial attck has a huge range and is almost always a one hit unless its a wookie or another jedi. Whats wrong with him is that hes a slow fat ass F*** whose combo just sucks ass bonus HES AS OLD AS F***. At least when yoda gets old he actually looks cool the emperor just looks like he gets aids or cancer. If it werent for his sprint attack this guys kills would drop by like 50% even in the hands of the skilled
Back to top Go down
{LSJ}Kisame
{LSJ}Kisame

Stuff : 28

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:10 pm

{-E-}.:Blaine:. wrote:
in game, maul can overpower the emperor, only because the emperor is difficult to play as.
play Tyrlans emperor with a maul and tell me how that goes =/
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:24 am

{GOR}Killjoy wrote:
play Tyrlans emperor with a maul and tell me how that goes =/

been there done that, went fine lol

continuing partly from what thirteen was talking about, his backslash and dash attacks knocks people down, push aerial..infact everything he does can knock someone down if you do it in a certain way

and then as over said its more of the player using the character, the emperor is more for survival and the experienced players, maul can be used by anyone in many different ways, and is more aggressive rather than defensive

point is, emperor is better to and for some, maul is better to and for some, this argument cant go anywhere because its simply a matter of opinion
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Server admin
Server admin
Blaine

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:06 pm

{A-R}*Hero* wrote:
You trying to imply i suck ass with emperor? your wrong then.

prove me wrong, in a 1v1. your emperor vs my luke, then my emperor vs your luke(or whatever jedi you decide to use). regular rules will apply.
i myself suck ass with the emperor, so if you're actually good, this shouldn't be a problem for you.

Saturday. you name the time.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:23 pm

Well First off, as many people should know Luke has many glitches in him, the Emperor has alot of glitches too, which makes him one of the hardest/funnest to play as.

The Emperor's combo sucks, to the naked eye. But if you know how to use it right, it can be beastly, there are ways to make it so people can't get out of his combo, 3 ways actually, and of course you can always back slash or dash attack as well, basically only bad thing about him is no inf choke, and he is slow.

The only good Emperor's that i know of is Myself, Mephiles, Sinister. Tyrlan and Cypherz are also good but not sure if they know all of what me mephiles and sinister know of.
Back to top Go down
*Bio~SToRM*

Stuff : 78

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 3:35 pm

They both suck, Darth Vaders gangly ass pwns all.
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:31 pm

does "matter of opinion" mean nothing to you all? or am i just going in 1 ear and out the other?

blaine, hero, shut up, this isnt the challenge forum, take it there
Back to top Go down
*Bio~SToRM*

Stuff : 78

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:44 pm

No such thing as opinion. There's only fact and fiction. True and false. Right and wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:36 pm

Hey Mephiles, remember the day i told the experienced jedis?(yoda emperor and darth vader) thats why they're for experienced players. im kinda experienced so i use the emperor and im kinda beast with him. cant take more than 2 tho. thats beyond skill lol
Back to top Go down
~*Maully*~
~*Maully*~

Stuff : 34

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Well obviously I am going to say Darth Maul Smile He's the best, he beats all the other jedi In my opinion so HA!! umbreon Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor 631829
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Server admin
Server admin
Phantom

Stuff : 420

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:36 pm

For the majority it would be Maul, but for the few that know how to use the Emporer and well (Devil, Tyrlan, Meph) it would be him, both are unique and can kill fast in there own ways, while you can take someone out with just Maul's areil (I know I cant spell). Emperor has his own unique ways with the mods in the Abyss or just plain Emporer in other server, in my opinion neither is better when you have a good maul face a good emporer.
Back to top Go down
http://platinum-graphics.com
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

Stuff : 234

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:08 pm

Devil thats were ur rong Emp actually can inf choke i figured out how 2 the other day
and i say neither b/c Maul is better in sum ways that Emp isnt but Emp is good in some ways maul isnt i.e his block is much easier and as Meph said its an opinion who u think is best
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Lmao!!!! i never said emperor couldn't inf choke? lol I was one of the first people to figure out how to inf choke with emperor, but what i ment was if his inf choke was the same as anakin's or vader's he'd be alot better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor   Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is better, Darth Maul or The Emperor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com