The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

I Gots to tone my skillz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

Stuff : 308

I Gots to tone my skillz Vide
PostSubject: I Gots to tone my skillz   I Gots to tone my skillz Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:54 pm

I know most of the moves, for assault, I just need someone to instruct me on the best times to use these in combat. So if someone who owns (like a lot of you) wants to fight me 1 vs 1 or something and tell me what I do wrong, or maybe even teach me some new stuff, that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
~*emo_wolfy*~
~*emo_wolfy*~

Stuff : 64

PostSubject: Re: I Gots to tone my skillz   I Gots to tone my skillz Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:04 pm

I'll bet Devastator would be willing to show you the ropes...or maybe Denial, I think Denial is good. I would myself...but I suck No
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/slipknotmaggot6
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

Stuff : 234

PostSubject: Re: I Gots to tone my skillz   I Gots to tone my skillz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:10 am

I dont do trining o.o it always turns out as a DIASTER wen i lead training
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Gots to tone my skillz   I Gots to tone my skillz Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:19 pm

i maybe decent but i suck ass still lol. i could maybe teach some moves tho.
Back to top Go down
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

PostSubject: ..........................   I Gots to tone my skillz Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm

okay, thanks for the offers, I wish sinister was still playing.but w/e I don't blame him for leaving lol.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Masta*Matt
Server admin
Server admin
{GOR}Masta*Matt

Stuff : 114

PostSubject: Re: I Gots to tone my skillz   I Gots to tone my skillz Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:23 pm

Lol your skills arent that bad.

Idk what else you REALLY need to know, I think you pretty much know all the moves but make mistakes.

But if so you could ask Tyrlan since hes on alot, he could show you some(When I say some I mean ALOT)
Back to top Go down
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

PostSubject: Repy to matt...   I Gots to tone my skillz Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:09 pm

If there's a ton of moves I don't know, then this game should not be dieing lol (Most just get bored and move on to better graphics...).And I'll see if Tyrlan is interested, thank's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Gots to tone my skillz   I Gots to tone my skillz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Gots to tone my skillz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Spam Forum -
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com