The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Thirteen discovered a glitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

Stuff : 199

Thirteen discovered a glitch Vide
PostSubject: Thirteen discovered a glitch   Thirteen discovered a glitch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:37 pm

Happened randomly one day in abyss when i rampped the stap bike off waterfall and jumped off it. I still have no idea how i did this and would like someone to tell me how the hell it is done cause i want to do it again
Back to top Go down
Overlord the Necromancer
Overlord the Necromancer

Stuff : 142

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen discovered a glitch   Thirteen discovered a glitch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:14 am

lol.... that is pretty fucking cool. i would say the best way to figure out how to do it again would be to talk to devil.. he knows a shitload of stuff like that. Also, i am no expert on modding, but it might be happening as a result of the server mods in conjunction wiht an actuall glitch?... Again i dont know much about modding... maybe jman can shed some light on whether or not the mods can effect a glitch like this.Either way... its still pretty cool.

Fetch me the Spirit the Son and the Father. Tell them their pillar of faith has accended.
Thirteen discovered a glitch Overlordsig
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen discovered a glitch   Thirteen discovered a glitch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:27 am

i like how blaine is just sitting there rofl
Back to top Go down
*Neji*
*Neji*

Stuff : 161

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen discovered a glitch   Thirteen discovered a glitch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:33 am

Hardass.
Back to top Go down
Demon_Blade
Demon_Blade

Stuff : 102

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen discovered a glitch   Thirteen discovered a glitch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:13 am

what is that a invisible speeder?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen discovered a glitch   Thirteen discovered a glitch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:41 pm

just like hoth where people get stuck in the air
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen discovered a glitch   Thirteen discovered a glitch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:43 pm

something similar happened to me one time.

i was in a conquest server and the map was geonosis. so i get 10 kills and then get the hero mace. i got tired of owning them so i rode around in a stap as mace. thenfinnaly some1 on their team gets doku. so the huynt me down and i got killed while i was riding the stap.

when i died i did what usually happens but instead i was kneeling in midair(at the height you would be if in the stap)

i repawned and the kneeling floating mace was still there
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

Stuff : 199

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen discovered a glitch   Thirteen discovered a glitch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:12 pm

Demon_blade wrote:
what is that a invisible speeder?

no its just something that makes it look like you are riding an invisible speederwhen there isnt one.

Oh alex ive seen that hundreds of times in the abyss. The only way i know i how to do it though is with a tauntan
Back to top Go down
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

Stuff : 308

PostSubject: reply to alex...   Thirteen discovered a glitch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:16 pm

Alex that exact same thing happened to me on yavin, I died as mace on a stat, and then I went over and he was kneeling in midair. I also love how you can jump in the trees on yavin lol.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Stuff : 2000000434

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen discovered a glitch   Thirteen discovered a glitch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:21 pm

lol happened to me 3 times on Hoth w/ Luke skywalker Smile
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Server admin
Server admin
Blaine

Stuff : 202

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen discovered a glitch   Thirteen discovered a glitch Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:17 am

lol it says no glitching at 1:38

it only shows up on your own screen. other ppl can't see it.
Back to top Go down
{MILLENEUM}B.O.W
{MILLENEUM}B.O.W

Stuff : 23

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen discovered a glitch   Thirteen discovered a glitch Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:12 pm

thats awesome just keep on repeating what you think did it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thirteen discovered a glitch   Thirteen discovered a glitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thirteen discovered a glitch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Spam Forum -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com