The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

My Favorite Glitch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

Stuff : 199

My Favorite Glitch Vide
PostSubject: My Favorite Glitch   My Favorite Glitch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:56 pm

i would like to make a video instead of typing all this but i have no clue how to do that stuff so ill explain it. If someone actually does it right make a video please and show the rest.

Rainbow Droidika Glitch: (dont care if i mispelled droidika)
1. Go to death star (conq or flag will do) make sure it is clone wars
2. Be on the droid side and go to one of your spawns
3. once at a base go to droidika (if you have ur 12 points if not go getm)
4. While being a droidika switch your camera view to first person
5. While in first person view swap your class to super battle droid
6. While still in first person swap battl droid for sniper
7. While still in first person swap sniper for magna guard ( the droidika may look black if you havent noticed it yet but dont go to it yet).
8. WHILE STILL in first person swap magna guard for super battle droid again.
9. While being a super battle droid change your camera view back to third person
10.Now go to that black droidika
11. If your droidika is black then youve done this right and it works on any map.
12. Now heres why your doing it on Death Star. Once you have done these task go to the cell block where base 2 would be or on 1 flag its republics forward spawn or if your that dum its the red tunnels
13. Once there your droidika should be all muticolored when you move. Hence the name The Rainbow Droidika Glitch.
14. This glitch works on all maps but the multicolored part works best in the death stars red tunnels. This glitch is the best because it produces no lag (if it does then its somthing wrong with you system or something not the glitch) You and any one else who does the glitch are the only one who can see it even tough every other droidika looks like they're doing.

If you already knew how to do this then good for you. After reading this much do you see y i wanted to make a video Rolling Eyes . and the reason i emphasize being in first person so much is because this is where a lot of noobs screw up.
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

My Favorite Glitch Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Glitch   My Favorite Glitch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Yea, i actually found this out by myself awhile back in official one night lol. I didn't know other people knew of this, lol. You actually don't have to swap through all classes, you can go from droideka to grunt to magna guard, back to droideka. You still have to do it the same way though, just not go through every class. I like when it's black though. Try this kids! It works!
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

My Favorite Glitch Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Glitch   My Favorite Glitch Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:04 pm

huh i was taught the long way i guess thanks for saying how to do the short way devil Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

My Favorite Glitch Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Glitch   My Favorite Glitch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:19 am

well its one step shorter lol, who taught this to you? cause i have only shown mephiles it, and my brother, and i thought i was the one who invented it lol.
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

My Favorite Glitch Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Glitch   My Favorite Glitch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:00 pm

i dont really remember i know its someone on my buddies list that hasnt signed in for like 7 months but i heard from the raptors that they found it 2 years ago. So i guess it depends when you found it
Back to top Go down
Demon_Blade
Demon_Blade

Stuff : 102

My Favorite Glitch Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Glitch   My Favorite Glitch Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:40 pm

i did this along time ago idk when but i liked it ^.^
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

My Favorite Glitch Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Glitch   My Favorite Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:29 am

i found it out a few months ago, so i guess i didn't.. D: Well atleast i invented the multiple saber throw! Very Happy(had to remind you all) rofl
Back to top Go down
Demon_Blade
Demon_Blade

Stuff : 102

My Favorite Glitch Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Glitch   My Favorite Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:14 am

all i did when i started this game was glitch and tk and yell at random people
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

My Favorite Glitch Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Glitch   My Favorite Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:37 pm

sounds cool im gonna try this
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

My Favorite Glitch Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Glitch   My Favorite Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:14 pm

when i started this game i didnt know tk meant team killing or wtf glitching was lol. This was my first online game
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
DaNoob13

My Favorite Glitch Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Glitch   My Favorite Glitch Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:49 pm

i made a video so now you dont have to read the instructions unless you find those better.

P.S. quality sucks because i use a camera phone
Back to top Go down
HasseoTheAvenger
HasseoTheAvenger

Stuff : 98

My Favorite Glitch Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Glitch   My Favorite Glitch Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:02 am

That droidika glitch looks cool Very Happy ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Favorite Glitch Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Favorite Glitch   My Favorite Glitch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Favorite Glitch

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Spam Forum -
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com