The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Looking for a challenge?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

Looking for a challenge? Vide
PostSubject: Looking for a challenge?   Looking for a challenge? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:53 pm

every friday, im gonna put up my official 1v1 server. this server will hold up to 4 people and total 10 reinforcement count so you can have spectators and total scores easier.

anyone can use this server but i would be grateful if you asked so i could give you consent

Server name: Official 1v1
Password: spade

have fun cheers
Back to top Go down
Allen
Allen

Stuff : 318

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge?   Looking for a challenge? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:07 am

I'm guessing it isn't paid.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge?   Looking for a challenge? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:45 pm

yes it is downloaded

And personally i dont see why it matters, or even if a paid is any better.

downladed servers are free so you dont waste money. paid servers average 20$ a month which in the end that can add up to cost a bundle. it would be wise to save what you can rather waste it on something that wouldnt matter in the future. most "good servers" are paid, but theyre owners are not thinking clearly.

and i dont believe that theyre is any difference in lag in a paid or downloaded server. in fact, i tend to lag more in paid than in downloaded. sometimes i will randomly lag and be stuct to the point where the paid server isnt playable. also you wont have to worry about any server crashes due to the lack of care the server has from the service you buy it from

So why waste money on something you can get for free and in better condition?
Back to top Go down
Allen
Allen

Stuff : 318

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge?   Looking for a challenge? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:39 am

Well, I don't use my server for 1v1's only, I use it for matches ect. And that may be the case for you, but others lag a lot. Sorry, just had to say.
Back to top Go down
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

Stuff : 308

PostSubject: Reply to ace...   Looking for a challenge? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:24 pm

I'll give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge?   Looking for a challenge? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:51 pm

{DsX}Allen wrote:
Well, I don't use my server for 1v1's only, I use it for matches ect. And that may be the case for you, but others lag a lot. Sorry, just had to say.

see thats also another reason. im not gonna buy a server for 1v1s only Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a challenge?   Looking for a challenge? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a challenge?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Spam Forum -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com