IcemaN

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IcemaN

Post by IcemaN on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:17 pm

ive been playing this game for a while now but i have mostley been a conquest player.. i have decided to start playing jedi a little bit because my clan is moving into it so i figured why not be a part of jedi division to


=TEC=OL_IcemaN{;';}* cheers

IcemaN
Member
Member

Posts : 3
Stuff : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by Allen on Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:47 pm

Hey.
avatar
Allen
Member
Member

Posts : 299
Stuff : 318
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-04-28
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by Demon_Blade on Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:32 pm

great
avatar
Demon_Blade
Member
Member

Posts : 108
Stuff : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by Devil_Wing on Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:28 pm

iceman sucks so bad at conquest, so him trying to play jedi is just hilarious. fucking scrub.

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 26
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by Kratos_Aurion on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:26 pm

(High Five)

Kratos_Aurion
Member
Member

Posts : 95
Stuff : 104
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by IcemaN on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:43 pm

{vVv} wrote:iceman sucks so bad at conquest, so him trying to play jedi is just hilarious. fucking scrub.
devil wing u say i suc at conquest, truth being i wreck ur shit... ur garbage, worst than player1... wait maybe thats y u use that as an alias Rolling Eyes
and ive only been playing jedi for a couple of days but im already wrecking some of the people that are in jedi clans who have played for a while.. so say i suck if u want, it doesnt bother me... its just a video game where no lifed nerdy faggots like u try to make drama...

IcemaN
Member
Member

Posts : 3
Stuff : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-10-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by SoF-Rugal- on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:46 pm

Yeah, seriously, stop your crying devil. Nothing but bitching.....
avatar
SoF-Rugal-
Member
Member

Posts : 22
Stuff : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by Devil_Wing on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:55 pm

Wow yet another conquest noob thinking their the best at jedi because they can randomly tap r1 and get someone, lol.

Iceman if you wanna 1 vs 1 at every class any aspect of the game against me be my guest. I am probably the best or one of the best at this game, since my skills at conquest and jedi are very high as well as space,(only other person i can think of that can do that is kratos.) Now your probably like "he's hard on a dead game" I know for a fact i can reck your shit at Cod4MW and other next gen games as well.

I like how you come to the site that i am server co-owner to, and admin of, and try to think your hard, in an attempt to retaliate at what you thought was a flame, it was not a flame, just simply a fact.

And you calling me a nerd is the most over-used most pathetic term you can use. Anyone who likes star wars is a nerd, anyone who plays online games is a nerd, anyone who is in a clan is a huge nerd, rofl. Don't say none of those are true because they are. I, like most of you(hopefully) have a life outside this game. I do not go to school, or have a job yet, so i have plenty of free time for friends and this game. But, unlike you, i am gifted with high skills in anything i do, and I get more pussy then you can imagine, so i think your chances of retaliating against me with anything has been shut out of the question, so just be a good boy, don't try to act hard on the internet, and give your mommy her computer back.

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 26
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by *Bio~SToRM* on Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:41 pm

Iceman, no offense, your trash. And so is your little lackey, Rugal.

*Bio~SToRM*
Member
Member

Posts : 75
Stuff : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by Latinoheat on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm

so much beef against each other. wow D:
avatar
Latinoheat
Member
Member

Posts : 140
Stuff : 160
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 22
Location : New York

View user profile http://va.ucoz.net

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by xXDenialXx on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:06 pm

yea Rugal sucks ballz..i was kicking his ass in a 1v1 and he left cause he thought he was going to win...lol, it was hilarious cause he started calling me all these gay names, when in fact, hes the one who left crying..and Iceman, i seen u play Jedi, and u do suck
avatar
xXDenialXx
Member
Member

Posts : 661
Stuff : 674
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-06-29
Location : umm...outside ur window...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by Demon_Blade on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:37 pm

denial and u don't god damn

u guys are sad
avatar
Demon_Blade
Member
Member

Posts : 108
Stuff : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by xXDenialXx on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:38 pm

wtf..wat are u trying to say Demon???? i dont understand??
avatar
xXDenialXx
Member
Member

Posts : 661
Stuff : 674
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-06-29
Location : umm...outside ur window...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by SoF-Rugal- on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:38 pm

{DsX}Denial wrote:yea Rugal sucks ballz..i was kicking his ass in a 1v1 and he left cause he thought he was going to win...lol, it was hilarious cause he started calling me all these gay names, when in fact, hes the one who left crying..and Iceman, i seen u play Jedi, and u do suck



Pfft, my ass, stfu, you cant register no pushes even if bio-faggot gave you a bj. Sit down homo, you want that rematch, fine by me, dont come crying when i really wreck you.
avatar
SoF-Rugal-
Member
Member

Posts : 22
Stuff : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by SoF-Rugal- on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:39 pm

*Bio~SToRM* wrote:Iceman, no offense, your trash. And so is your little lackey, Rugal.



Pfft, your even worse than the average Ai. Go over there and cluster fuck your dog. Theres no room for dumbshits like you on this game.
avatar
SoF-Rugal-
Member
Member

Posts : 22
Stuff : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by *Bio~SToRM* on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:38 pm

First off, way to double-post 'lil guy. . . And if you think your better than me, prove it. I'll kick your rookie ass in any-and-all game modes you fancy. But, that's probably asking too much, because, your all-talk no-action. Which would explain why you still haven't responded to my 1v1 post in The-Colosseum.

Secondly, you call me a "dumbshit" when you can't even focus your ideas into one cohesive, articulate post. Your insults are childish at best. Not only do they serve no impact, but also show me how mindless, petty and immature you truly are. I could go around making thoughtless jests at people in attempt to get them riled-up, however, that would mean stooping to your level, which I will not do.

You say you like the Beatles, eh? Well, if your such a fan of them, how about you stop going against practically everything they stand for. . . All you ever do is make sorry attempts at making people angry or feel offended. Sounds to me like your actions and so-called "beliefs" are contradicting each other (Assuming you do believe in the band you always talk about and flaunt in your signatures and avatars). Once again. . . your thoughtless.

But hey, I'm going to go "cluster-fuck" my dog. So in the meantime, why don't you read over this and actually take in what I've said, in hopes that, you too may see how foolish you really are. And after that, while I'm giving Denial a "bj", why don't you spend some time making a post that actually says something worth reading. And hey, this ones a stretch, but MAYBE, POSSIBLY, HOPEFULLY after you've done all that, you can respond to my challenge so I can show you how to really play this game.

- FlameStorm, signing out.

*Bio~SToRM*
Member
Member

Posts : 75
Stuff : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by Devil_Wing on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:26 am

Rugal what are you like 8? really? your flame is just saying random shit over and over again. I don't quite understand how you both don't even respond to what i said, instead you responded to the littlest thing bio said. Doesn't make too much sense to me. All you conquest players come to jedi, and try to flame but it is really quite pathetic.

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 26
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by Demon_Blade on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:16 am

{vVv} wrote:Rugal what are you like 8? really? your flame is just saying random shit over and over again. I don't quite understand how you both don't even respond to what i said, instead you responded to the littlest thing bio said. Doesn't make too much sense to me. All you conquest players come to jedi, and try to flame but it is really quite pathetic.



all....? umm get it right
avatar
Demon_Blade
Member
Member

Posts : 108
Stuff : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:37 pm

Iceman welcome to jedi, I realize these guys gave you a bad intro, but not all of us are a bad crowd only some....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by Devil_Wing on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:30 pm

demo your an idiot, demon i didn't mean it like that lol, you use to play jedi all the time back in jsa.

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 26
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by Demon_Blade on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:38 pm

yeaaaa

forgot about that
avatar
Demon_Blade
Member
Member

Posts : 108
Stuff : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by SoF-Rugal- on Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:45 pm

*Bio~SToRM* wrote:First off, way to double-post 'lil guy. . . And if you think your better than me, prove it. I'll kick your rookie ass in any-and-all game modes you fancy. But, that's probably asking too much, because, your all-talk no-action. Which would explain why you still haven't responded to my 1v1 post in The-Colosseum.

Secondly, you call me a "dumbshit" when you can't even focus your ideas into one cohesive, articulate post. Your insults are childish at best. Not only do they serve no impact, but also show me how mindless, petty and immature you truly are. I could go around making thoughtless jests at people in attempt to get them riled-up, however, that would mean stooping to your level, which I will not do.

You say you like the Beatles, eh? Well, if your such a fan of them, how about you stop going against practically everything they stand for. . . All you ever do is make sorry attempts at making people angry or feel offended. Sounds to me like your actions and so-called "beliefs" are contradicting each other (Assuming you do believe in the band you always talk about and flaunt in your signatures and avatars). Once again. . . your thoughtless.

But hey, I'm going to go "cluster-fuck" my dog. So in the meantime, why don't you read over this and actually take in what I've said, in hopes that, you too may see how foolish you really are. And after that, while I'm giving Denial a "bj", why don't you spend some time making a post that actually says something worth reading. And hey, this ones a stretch, but MAYBE, POSSIBLY, HOPEFULLY after you've done all that, you can respond to my challenge so I can show you how to really play this game.

- FlameStorm, signing out.


Rookie ass? Shame on you. Yes you are a dumbshit. Tell our clan that your dumb, and we would all say yes. I dont care if it even makes an impact. Get your vagina straight and stfu.

For your 3rd paragraph, why must you change the criteria of the flame. 1st its about me, then what i like about music? Sad, stop trying to avoid me numbnuts. I have never gone against The Beatles. 2nd, we all have different genres that we like, and you need to learn that. I could be a hindu and like country music. WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC WE LIKE!

Now your beliefs are way diffrent than my, i can undestand, but Hey Starwarskid Jr. its ok.


I did respond to the damn challenge, and if you stop assuming that I didnt, maybe your shit woulndt be in a tangle like your vag is now. Now you can continue to flame me repetitively, I dont care. Instead of flaming, we could stop, but, w/e thats up to you. Im not going to continue these acts anymore, so go ahead, continue to flame me. As for the admins, or moderators, can you please lock this topic, before someone digs themself into a deep hole...
avatar
SoF-Rugal-
Member
Member

Posts : 22
Stuff : 24
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by *Bio~SToRM* on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:37 pm

=TEC=WKG_Rugal* wrote:
*Bio~SToRM* wrote:First off, way to double-post 'lil guy. . . And if you think your better than me, prove it. I'll kick your rookie ass in any-and-all game modes you fancy. But, that's probably asking too much, because, your all-talk no-action. Which would explain why you still haven't responded to my 1v1 post in The-Colosseum.

Secondly, you call me a "dumbshit" when you can't even focus your ideas into one cohesive, articulate post. Your insults are childish at best. Not only do they serve no impact, but also show me how mindless, petty and immature you truly are. I could go around making thoughtless jests at people in attempt to get them riled-up, however, that would mean stooping to your level, which I will not do.

You say you like the Beatles, eh? Well, if your such a fan of them, how about you stop going against practically everything they stand for. . . All you ever do is make sorry attempts at making people angry or feel offended. Sounds to me like your actions and so-called "beliefs" are contradicting each other (Assuming you do believe in the band you always talk about and flaunt in your signatures and avatars). Once again. . . your thoughtless.

But hey, I'm going to go "cluster-fuck" my dog. So in the meantime, why don't you read over this and actually take in what I've said, in hopes that, you too may see how foolish you really are. And after that, while I'm giving Denial a "bj", why don't you spend some time making a post that actually says something worth reading. And hey, this ones a stretch, but MAYBE, POSSIBLY, HOPEFULLY after you've done all that, you can respond to my challenge so I can show you how to really play this game.

- FlameStorm, signing out.


Rookie ass? Shame on you. Yes you are a dumbshit. Tell our clan that your dumb, and we would all say yes. I dont care if it even makes an impact. Get your vagina straight and stfu.

For your 3rd paragraph, why must you change the criteria of the flame. 1st its about me, then what i like about music? Sad, stop trying to avoid me numbnuts. I have never gone against The Beatles. 2nd, we all have different genres that we like, and you need to learn that. I could be a hindu and like country music. WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC WE LIKE!

Now your beliefs are way diffrent than my, i can undestand, but Hey Starwarskid Jr. its ok.


I did respond to the damn challenge, and if you stop assuming that I didnt, maybe your shit woulndt be in a tangle like your vag is now. Now you can continue to flame me repetitively, I dont care. Instead of flaming, we could stop, but, w/e thats up to you. Im not going to continue these acts anymore, so go ahead, continue to flame me. As for the admins, or moderators, can you please lock this topic, before someone digs themself into a deep hole...

Rugal, I hope you realize that by attempting to create arguments against mine, you have only proven the points I made in my post. And for that, I commend you for your ignorance. . .

You know the old saying, "ignorance is bliss"? Well, in this case, for myself at least, it is not. Why you ask? Because I'm not going to waste my time tearing apart every one of your feeble attacks only to have you dodge them and repeat your same, childish stunts again and again and again. . .

Let the wordplay be done with, and instead, let our skill do the talking from here on out.

*Bio~SToRM*
Member
Member

Posts : 75
Stuff : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by Demon_Blade on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:49 am

umm your both little shits -.-
avatar
Demon_Blade
Member
Member

Posts : 108
Stuff : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-23
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:41 am

lol agreed

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: IcemaN

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum