All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Devil_Wing on Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:38 pm

I used to be good friends with jmeey(mr.goodwrench) and i know how he plays, so i know thats him. Not to mention Jeff knows its him, cause they tell each other to get on in the same servers. Also they were all on the jog chat talking after it happened. So your just again, making false assumptions when you should not even be a part of this argument, but seeing as your the biggest drama queen ever, you feel like you should get involved. I for one, am barely involved in this, which is why i haven't been saying as much as i would like to. So i do not get how you, someone who is not in jog, not an abyss admin, and were not playing in the server, feel like you should be even talking like your a part of this.

Also I am very curious of the so called "clan" you made between jog and udn, and i think everyone here would like to know, because the thought of anyone following you is simply baffling.

And what really is funny is your "jedi academy" site. Now out of all the good players on this game, and all the good clans, who in the hell do you think would come to you, a simply average player, and then have you teach them stuff, when they could come to players of much higher skill, and are more respected then you. And then you go ahead and make a video of you, playing against ai. Now that right there pretty much tells you from the get-go what kind of player your dealing with. I mean even the Fog Don't Die video was better then that. Just stick to the things that you know, from which you have shown, is very little.

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 26
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by {JOG}SnakeBite on Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:45 pm

This topic is making me lol alot. Smile
avatar
{JOG}SnakeBite
Member
Member

Posts : 214
Stuff : 288
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Not over there!

View user profile http://NationOfJOG.com

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Sinister on Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:04 pm

ChosenPain wrote:Hattori, I am always on JOG's side. Probably because they are more human than anyone else around. Jeff made a statement and said that is the end of it. Jmeeey in that match was not the real one most obviously. If I cant post my opinion like you can then what makes you think I want to be in NSJ? I beleive in equal gaming and every time I pull something out of boredom or fun I apologize, admit im wrong, then move on.

I dont get where you got that I was "Hobofett". I played him when he came back in the GOR server. That right there was just an assumption, but you felt confident about running with it and lying anyways. This is what many people do to me because unlike most players of this game I wont back down and I will speak my mind. It is all of you that argue against it and never respect it. Have any of you really played me in game? Talked to me?

Of course not.

None of you really know what kind of person I am. I know Sinister is exactly the way he is here, cocky, overexcited like a teenage girl, always focusing on his glory and seemingly letting others down. That is why JOG ended this long ago because they realize this.

Sorry to tell you this also, but there was a 2 month period between UDN and JOG that I started my own clan of 14 members. You cant tell me Star Wars isnt exactly how you described Killzone either since Killzone has all the gear options and patches for upgrades.

When I got my PS3 I sold my PS2 and broke my star wars disc because no duh your going to play your PS3. I came back because I needed money for an engagement ring and it was time to move on with life. That was more important to me, but every day I still wish I had my PS3 back playing with JOG still. I have no idea whats wrong with you lol. Anyways I quit NSJ, for siding with these kids, disrespecting me, and of course treating me like a peon.

So now you're playing the victim instead of the aggressor?

That is the real Jmeeey. Your opinion? Your opinion is almost always and entirely fraudulent. You remark on things you have absolutely no knowledge of and even if you did who the hell is going to believe you? You're Demoslayer... You have pretended to be one of the greats of the game (CrazyFoo), joined a clan under two names and even pretended to be your own sister! Don't criticize us for not taking you or what you say serious. If you want people to take you serious, stop interfering with things that are of no concern to you... Stop pretending to be people you aren't. Otherwise, you're simply the boy who cried wolf.

Maybe we don't know you very well, but we go off of what you give us so that's your fault. Cocky, overexcited, focused on my glory and letting others down? What in the cornbread hell are you talking about son? Please point me in the direction to a post by me in this topic that can even slightly insinuate any of those things... Did you get this tactic from Jeff? You're trying to steal validity away from me by introducing irrelevant information...

Why do you keep continuing with this Killzone crap? NO ONE CARES

If you take a closer look at Hattori's post he is not siding with me nor JOG. He is simply offering a mature opinion on the matter from his perspective and is telling the truth to what he knows. He is your clan leader and you were way the fuck out of line so what he said in regards to you was legitimate. He was not trying to undermine you... You probably just took his sarcastic humor as disrespect.

Demo, seriously... butt out for once.

_____________________________________________

avatar
Sinister
Member
Member

Posts : 569
Stuff : 634
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Latinoheat on Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:40 pm

to much to deal with ~_~
avatar
Latinoheat
Member
Member

Posts : 140
Stuff : 160
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 22
Location : New York

View user profile http://va.ucoz.net

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:57 pm

ya no kidding lol, theyre trying to target things Ive accomplished now to put me down. have a youtube video on my clan when it first started. I also have the PSN's of every single one, thats a fight you cant win. Its a promotional video Devil, the words were the important part, in no way meant to show my skill, thats what montages are for. My website is none of your concern, why bag on it if you dont even know what its about.

You guys are going back to my past now blah blah and continually trying to find things wrong with me. When I say that "finding things wrong with me" dude that is why I call you kids, very immature and the sign of someone whos run out of options. You like to get off topic a lot. Its not working on me by any means. Every post youve made in here is so monotone, feels like im reading the same thing over and over(oh shit wait I am).

Im successful as of this moment and when I say that there is no way you can bring me down. Simply cant do that with your resources, nor really anything over the internet but talk trash and think your making an impact.

Devil heres a lesson... Im not good at the game. The only disputes Ive ever had in this game have been primarily with you two probably because your absolutely hilarious to argue with. I made you look like you hacked JOG like a maniac in ways I doubt are even possible.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by DaNoob13 on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:07 pm

Im just making a suggestion with this. Next time something big like this comes up can some please just ban demo from the site.

Sorry demo, I have nothing against you especially since i dont really know who you are, but your posts have gotton old and annoying. Everytime something big comes up you manage to post something on accident or on purpose that starts a flame war. Im sick and tired of reading the bull you post that causes you to get into a fight with someone on the site(even though most of the time its sinister and devil). Oh and you say its funny how disturbed sinister gets at a game look at how many times you get disturbed at a site and cause fights that just shouldnt happen.

If you post something about this that'll make me get into a flame war with you ill read it disregard and contine talk about what the others are saying just as long as it doesnt concern you. Once again i have nothing against you its just gotton old.

Oh and BTW. Those 300 hundred players who play assault are true gamers noob or pro (even player 1 counts) since they still play this great game and actually like it. If you want to brag about how much players play killzone then go join them since your time here with us on this game is obviously done and over.
avatar
DaNoob13
Member
Member

Posts : 160
Stuff : 199
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Noob Army

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Huey Freeman on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:19 pm

you know what, im just gonna start deleting demo's posts now

_____________________________________________
Appearances rarely share the whole truth.
Weak humans are irresponsible and sneaky. They'd rather put the blame on others and let them suffer.
"We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong! We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!"

avatar
Huey Freeman
Server Owner

Posts : 996
Stuff : 1000001260
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 15
Location : Woodcrest, Maryland

View user profile http://abyssserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Sinister on Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:32 pm

Good idea, but just delete the stupid posts.

_____________________________________________

avatar
Sinister
Member
Member

Posts : 569
Stuff : 634
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by YounesTheDrunk on Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:24 pm

ChosenPain wrote:You guys are going back to my past now blah blah and continually trying to find things wrong with me. When I say that "finding things wrong with me" dude that is why I call you kids, very immature and the sign of someone whos run out of options. You like to get off topic a lot. Its not working on me by any means. Every post youve made in here is so monotone, feels like im reading the same thing over and over(oh shit wait I am).
i like how he says we are getting off topic when he brought up the point of Killzone on a issue that has to deal with Swbf2. Demo just go watch porn or something to entertain yourself instead of posting shit on here that gets the majority angry. Thanks Basketball

_____________________________________________

avatar
YounesTheDrunk
Second in command

Posts : 220
Stuff : 185
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-05
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Devil_Wing on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Demo you are by far the stupidest person on this game i have ever, ever seen. That post right there is not even worth my time to flame you back on, because you have your head so far up your ass you can't tell right from wrong.

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 26
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by DaNoob13 on Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:34 pm

Huhhhhh even when asked nicely you still wont stop. I just like to let you know demoslayer in my vision you have failed to make these three look like total fucks. You talk about how jog moves on and how we all need to move on but dude i think its time you learned to move on. All ive seen you do on this site is cause fights and arguments with people or sinister.

Sinister may want to win but who doesnt dont we all want to win at something. We all want people to admire us to be the best. Sinister may have been an ass in my vision back in the day but he has improved, and he has certainly improved a lot more than you. You still run around this forum picking fights with him. Why does he need to share more about his personal life. Do you want to go to his house and do creepy things to him or something. Every clan wants to prove theyre the best. So what you mean by bashing other clans is pointless to say cause every clan does it. Some of the leaders might not but there members will. Ohh and how many alias have you used chosen pain, or should i say cyro jade, or better yet your real name demoslayer. And when has mephiles shown defeat. You think youve already when, scratch that you always think youve won you have to much pride dude way more than sinister and jeff combined.

If your great friends with jog then i can see why you posted this. I can understand defending the only friends you have on this game but now i ask you one last time to just stop with your flame comments, and if you would please move one. Like i said before it is obvious that your time on this game is over. Please leave.

P.S. that does not mean making another alias. If you wish to stay then be the original.
avatar
DaNoob13
Member
Member

Posts : 160
Stuff : 199
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Noob Army

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Sinister on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:04 am

ChosenPain wrote:Now im going to make an argument concerning the topic at hand and the perpetrator.

Sinister states perfectly his dislike for aliases. He is using the alias "Veil" in this video. Why? Does he not want to represent his own clan. I think in any other case he would have used his normal name.

He states he did not have his mic on in the duration of this battle. Again contributes to the fact he was hiding. What is he hiding from though?

Isnt it also a fact that Sinister dislikes JOG and he said in this topic its been a struggle for quite some time to point out the mistakes they made when they are so respected?

He points out he filmed the match because there were skilled players. Is this true? or was it because there were multiple JOG players in the room.

My theory is that Sinister intentionally hid himself (under alias which he hates nonetheless) and since he was the later player to come in decided he would try to find JOG guilty of a filthy crime.

Now we ask the question, "Was he successful?". The answer is no. He filmed JOG stealing kills, a crime committed by each and every player of this game. In his mind he presumed this was some kind of heavy insult. In reality when Sinister posted this you would know that people wouldnt take lightly to it. Its absurd how anyone would make an attack like this and for what reason? What are you trying to prove here?

Everyone here knows that Jeff stretched out his hand in friendship to the abyss. He is leader of the longest living clan in this game. The indirect creator of this entire community. Everyone respects him for this and JOG as a name because of it. Are you implying that a few small rulebreaks committed daily by any common player makes up the respect of JOG? You are sorely mistaken.

Now Sinister lets look at you.

All you care about is the game or so it appears. You post only in the topics concerning star wars. When have any of us heard of your personal life? Any comments of fun and laughter?

Your name comes up often in complaints for being banned both on your vVv site and here. Your clan has a player limit, practices, and tryouts based on skill. All signs of someone who only cares about winning. Look at any other clan and you will see friendship... yet you bash on these clans continually for being skilless? Is that our goal in this game to be skilled?

That is all Sinister cares about and anyone that chooses to follow him most obviously.

Now when JOG takes all credit for what I said they did earlier in this topic(which is rightfully theirs) it intimidates Sinister. Why else would he target JOG when they have done nothing to deserve it. You guys call them out to fight to show they are weak. LSJ vs JOG, there have been topics posted, messages sent for the last year. No one has doubt of this. This is just another child's attempt to stir up JOG.

How did JOG respond? You are telling me that they are hiding. I personally thought it was mature of them to put away this attack like all the others and continue on since trying to prove you guys wrong is impossible. There is no doubt of that by the continous strikes to me and by making those posts I prove my point.

So in closing all I have to say is this topic was pointless and made no impact in slowing the powerful nation of JOG although it may have become stronger because of it.

Now everyone thank Sinister for pushing all your old JOG friends out of the abyss and cutting off an ally. And for no reason rofl.

This post was quite relevant and it has been saved just in case I have to take it to forums with more respectable admins. Those that wouldnt back down from a fight. Mephiles post was another lovely form of defeat. Now that I have made these 3 look like total fucks its time for me to leave and who knows if they ever have a good comeback Ill always remember it this way.

I don't like aliases that I don't know, not aliases in general. I was using the alias Veil because I didn't want to be headhunted all game. I am not trying to imply I am above or superior to anyone by saying this, it is simply the truth; great players make great targets. I didn't know JOG was in there otherwise yes, I would of used my regular name because I enjoy fighting Jeff and other great players because then I actually have to try and again, this is not me implying I am superior it is simply the truth. Also, everyone in there knew it was me in the first place so this "point" of yours, which again is mostly assumption, is void...

I hardly ever have my mic on, if you knew me you'd know that. If I get on this game, I get on to play not to chit-chat with others. The only people I talk to are my clan and a selective few others such as Civil, Hattori, Mephiles, Kratos and LAK. They can all vouch for me on that... especially Civil and Hattori, the two who know me best. However, I do get on the mic and talk from time to time or just to silence a whiner or what have you... but that is rare. This point is also void.

I never said I dislike JOG. I simply dislike some of the things they do and think they can get away with. Christ, I've even said I respect JOG numerous times.

Your theory is based off assumption.

First of all, I was successful. You obviously haven't been around here that much to know that a lot of people are now on my side that previously weren't. Secondly, I did not film JOG stealing kills. I was recording myself to get footage for a video I am making. It just so happened that this incident occurred... I like to think that it happened for a reason. I never presumed it was an insult. I know how JOG plays because my clan plays the same exact way when we are together. We take each others kills so that things go faster and there is less risk of death, further aiding us in winning. The thing is... I'm not in JOG so common courtesy would be to let me have my kill back even if stealing it could save us from potential trouble. This was not a one-n-done deal, or two or even three for that matter. My kill was stolen time after time from them. I even forgave them and let it go over admin...

You call it an attack? This is not an attack, this is a goddamn defense. If you think this is an attack you are a moron. Jeff blatantly called me a liar. If he hadn't of said that I would of gladly taken the shaft, brushed this off and would have had Meph take my admin for a bit so none of this would have even happened. Unfortunately that is not what happened and I honestly do not blame Jeff for saying that because he was simply going by what he knew to be true, however he did not know exactly what happened so he assumed the truth.

What am I trying to prove here? I am trying to prove that I have not and am not lying or being dishonest in any way possible ... What are you trying to prove here Demoslayer? What does this incident have to do with you? I am dying to here your reply to this question because there is no legitimate reply other than to gain some attention and stroke your own overestimated ego.

When Jeff threatened Mephiles through that PM, whatever he did in the past... however noble or friendly it may have been... means nothing. It's a matter of respect for each other and for themselves, something you have no knowledge of Demo.

I have posted in plenty of non star wars topics Demoslayer. You wouldn't know because you're too busy re-reading your own posts infatuated with yourself. My personal life? My personal life is just that... personal. I am rather private about that stuff... so what? If you want to assume, like always, go ahead Demo... Do your worst imaginable. Those whose opinions matter to me know who I am and that's all I'm going to say.

I don't care about winning or proving how good I am any longer on this game. That time is long gone for me as is obvious considering I no longer compete in 1v1s. I had my run and it was damn better than most. My clan is set up the way it is because it is still possible to do that on this game. I had previously thought it wasn't possible to have a semi-serious clan, hence I made NSJ with Civil, but then I realized it was. Thus, vVv is now set up that way and it works. It's not only my decision either, the other leaders (right now Devil and Fearless) have just as much a say in those things that I do.

I don't bash clans for being skill-less. I simply hate what this game has become. Our goal? Who is "our"? Are you speaking for the majority of the game right now Demo? Be careful when you use the word "our" so broadly in this game... There could be many repercussions. I suggest not acting like you know what appeals to others because no one person is the same as the next, furthermore there will be different views on what is right and wrong, what is cool and boring, etc. Please never use "our" again.

What I care about is this game continuing because so far I still enjoy it. Lately I been really getting tired of it... Gee, I wonder why? lol I don't play to win or be the best because I have already done both of those things. I still play this game and still hold a leadership position because I still feel like there is more that I can do. There are still players who want to learn and get better and that is always a plus for this game. Make fun of me if you will... but I'm the guy who has shelled out 3 of the game's greatest players. Who else has done that?

The rest of your post is just reiterations of what you've already said so I'm not even going to address it.

I am actually trying to mend this situation with JOG through "unconventional" methods... so yes I obviously have this personal vendetta to make JOG look like the worst clan I possibly can. Rolling Eyes I am never going to reply and debunk another one of your posts until you can refrain from basing it off of presumptions.


Edit: Shit. I wish I had known you already owned em 13 lol otherwise I would have kept my post short and sweet.

_____________________________________________

avatar
Sinister
Member
Member

Posts : 569
Stuff : 634
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by *Neji* on Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:37 am

This nigga used my computer and did da dirty. <3
avatar
*Neji*
Member
Member

Posts : 149
Stuff : 161
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2009-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by JOGJeff on Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:40 am

i posted this on the jog site but I wanted everyopne here to see it being that apparently one side of the story isn't good enough. . . .




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCa_S_njEaA&feature=player_embedded

Alright sinister fair enough, lets walk through the video that you have. I will admit that these are the events that occured. Now lets look at this from all perspectitives not just yours.

I can see will watching these vids where you could feel that we were stealing kills. However lets watch each one. . . and and discuss them.

[glow=red,2,300]1st one up[/glow]. Me and you against Ryu. If you notice my character is being push, and does not face yours. I get pushed to the other building, if you freeze the image it shows my character pushing down on Ryu as you do from your angle and we both go in for the kill. It which I die. You bow in respect, obviously I don't see it cause I am dead. But I don't mind that sort of thing cause it happens. I never said this was taunting from you. So this one really is just us going in for the same kill.

[glow=red,2,300]2nd one up[/glow]. Jmeeey and you. If you freeze the frame right as it begins, your saber connects and starts to retract, before JMeeey's name even appears, therefore he would have no idea that you just did that. As you hit with your second saber Jmeeey is already moving into a kill move being that as a downed enemy is in his path with no apparent hero around. Hence why from his perspective this is not stealing a kill. And really this should not be considered that from any side. This sort of thing happens. As you know.

[glow=red,2,300]3rd one up[/glow]. You and me. First let me apologize as I remembered this one as me dying. Thats my fault. It is you dying. But now watch my character after you make a side push from across the way in which maully and Leonardo both get push. I going forward have a maul in my way I sprint up to him, stop then start my combo. You are a good few feet away. Now if you notice the end of the kill, has you momentarily getting choke, hence why I would have to hurry to get a kill as well, being that there are other enemies around.

Now yes this would be me taking your kill, but in the heat of the battle this happens, especially when there is 4 players on a team and three of them are jog guys. You are correct in saying that JOG does play a style in which we do not care who gets the kill. So this does happen. You could however seeing that I was going in could have backed off. To avoid being hit. Yes you would have lost the kill but atleast it avoids your frustrated statement that follows. Not to mention that this could have been a villian trying to push leonardo instead of maully. So its really up in the air on that now isn't it.

Now this is wear the admin states which is you. . . .can ya JOG noobs stop teamkilling. This statement alone was going to get you banned from this site for a week. Thats pretty disrespectful in my view. But this was not going to have JOG pull its troops from the abyss. It was just something on your part. But you could see where soemthing like this would already piss me off so when you bow down to me later on here, I don't really care to recipitate the act being that you just put down my clan.

4th one up. You and leo. You both jump almost at the same time! And connect almost at the exact same time. This is a split second thing. NOw if you notice though. . . Leo does not attack even though he is there because you are getting the kill. Hardly even worth showing dont you agree? Now what happens after that. I notice you start getting choked and leo is right there facing it. Does he save you?

Now this last one. . . you and Jmeeey. . . watch carefully. You are going in for mephiles on one side of the building. Jmeeey is on the far side from you. Mephiles tumbles off the building. And falls in front of jmeeey. Jmeeey pushes meph. ( you can see mephiles move to the left a few feet from this ) Then you come in and start your combo. JMEEEY BACKS OFF!!!! You back slash and don't finish the kill. You start to move off then jump back to finish the kill in style. Jmeeey would not have seen this after you start to walk away then jumped. Jmeeey is just finishing off the kill. You can see this as he is finishing a combo as you land. Then sprints to finish it. He would not have seen you from behind him. You then push him and tk cause you are pissed. Hence your admin messages from earlier and now.

You immediately go to the arena and go to ban him. Now if mephilles beat you to the punch so be it. But as you state in your own words. . . you were going to ban him! Whether you were beat to the punch or not is really a mute point. I then do go and follow you up being that I have just seen my guy get tk'd by you and then booted ( I assumed by you) Then I left the server. Apparently this is when you booted me. After the fact being that I would still register on the recon. By I did leave on my own accord.

So I hope that sheds some light on the subject when it comes to what happened that night as to our supposive kill stealing.




Now lets see where JOG could come from in asking that you be slapped on the wrist for being an abusive admin. What we were going for was to show that indeed the abyss was a neutral server and not privy to whatever the admin would like to do to any clan in this case JOG.

First there has been problems with booting from admins of the abyss. We have discussed the issue with devil wing before, in which we came to a lets move on type stance.

second. . . I got booted the other night by sinister in which Mephiles, jmeeey, devil and others were present. ( At the time I said nothing remember) I got booted because of a supposive spawn camp. . . But if you have enough time to sprint up a stairwell and push soemone else down and start killing that person then someone else saves that person. . . its not spawn camping.

also in these nights prior you have been taunting myself as to using a certain style of play in which you implore. It deals with the use of high buildings. Now you state that you were joking. Aparently this joke carries over several nights and when you kill me on the ground it gives you the right to state that high camping isn't everything. Sounds like you were joking there. . . . :Smile But as I have stated before, I made no public mention of this what so ever until watching my clanmate get booted.

Now combine this with taunting over the admin the night of the jmeeey incident ( there were other taunts there as well in which you do not show ) you could see where we had had enough of what seems to us abusive admining.

I have never seen any other admin go after dsx players, or vvv players. From our standpoint and from what is observed, your ego and your anger is doing the talking for you in these matters. First look at the taunts to myself and to JOG as a whole. They come off as arrogant. You addressed us in your statement about this as ordinary players that don't deserve special treatment. Who does deserve that then? You? Who's special?

You boot us without real provocation other than you feel all these kills were yours, or that you got spawn camped. ( In which I don't agree with your definition, or if you want to look at it as a spawn camp. . .only happened once to you during that night and that was enough for you to boot even though your friends were blockwhoring the other night as you have stated, which is against the abyss rules but that was not enough for them to get booted)

all these things happened under mephiles watch. So we asked for a slap against you to prove to us that we are respected to be there still. If this was the vvv room then all bets are off. But in the abyss in which states it is a neutral server, then this sort of thing better not happen. If jub jub did this to you sinister ( an abyss admin ) you would have been f###ing livid.

So hence why we would post if something doesn't get done about this, we are pulling our troops! Why should we get disrespected? No one deserves that.

So with all this said, go about your business, and we will go about ours. However if you want then apologize for your actions. . . then we will see where we are at the end of this. If not . . . we are done with this conversation cause nothing here seems to point that anything has changed.


someone feel free to post this on the abyss site if they wish. . . I am good trying to reslove the issue if it is heartfelt on your end. JOG is known for forgiving people and clans. . . that is our way!

JOGJeff
Member
Member

Posts : 32
Stuff : 45
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2009-09-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Sinister on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:56 pm

I'll reply later Jeff.

_____________________________________________

avatar
Sinister
Member
Member

Posts : 569
Stuff : 634
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by DaNoob13 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:41 pm

Edit: Shit. I wish I had known you already owned em 13 lol otherwise I would have kept my post short and sweet.[/quote]

Smile Smile Smile
avatar
DaNoob13
Member
Member

Posts : 160
Stuff : 199
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Noob Army

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Alex Ace on Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:48 pm

Who cares? its done over with a thing in the past it will never change so there is no need to comment.

youy can only effect the decisions that jog will make using this incident as an exapmle and im sure they get the message..
avatar
Alex Ace
Member
Member

Posts : 680
Stuff : 2000000641
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 24
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Sinister on Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:59 pm

If anyone wants to know the latest developments for this just go to the JOG site... www.nationofjog.com Look for a topic called Sinister Let's Walk Through This

You will see JOG making fools of themselves and completely contradicting everything they supposedly stand for... You will see me stand up for myself in defense from an obvious attack as usual and a bunch more stuff. Sign up now, it's free! lmao

_____________________________________________

avatar
Sinister
Member
Member

Posts : 569
Stuff : 634
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by DaNoob13 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:27 pm

When i first read this stuff i pulled towards sinisters side but now im just starting to think its funny like demo just not in his point of view. I think its time to take a step back and realize this is just a game.

Ive had people say this to me over and over again cause i lose it i go friken over board when i get my ass kicked especially when its something i dont understand. Heck before i had a mike and i was a 12 year old kid i screamed at the game, my dad had to come in and kick my ass just to make me shut up cause i couldnt believe the shit you guys did. Ill admit this to i broke down and acted like a complete baby and cried some times, pathetic i agree if thats what you guys think. Looking back on those days just makes me laugh. I learned to play the game from everyone else that played it.

I cant talk shit to any of you guys in self defense cause everyone on here whether they actually taught me or i learned from watching them pull moves on me that i eventualy learned from habit after seeing them over and over,when i got killed by'em. Everyone on this game has taught me something, even demo who i dont really think to foundly that much.Ohh and even the noobs who taught me what not to do

Even though i still have trouble keeping my cool it has gotten better. I have everyone on here to thank for teaching me that it is just a game. Now i guess its my turn to remind you guys its just a game get over it please and if you guys need apologies to end this then why dont you both apologise and get over it.
avatar
DaNoob13
Member
Member

Posts : 160
Stuff : 199
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Noob Army

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Sinister on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:25 am

That's basically what I was going to post on the JOG site... but I got banned lol.

_____________________________________________

avatar
Sinister
Member
Member

Posts : 569
Stuff : 634
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by *Neji* on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:53 am

Sinister wrote:That's basically what I was going to post on the JOG site... but I got banned lol.

Dem niggaz banned us. :'(
avatar
*Neji*
Member
Member

Posts : 149
Stuff : 161
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2009-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by DaNoob13 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:03 pm

then its a good thing i posted it on both sites
avatar
DaNoob13
Member
Member

Posts : 160
Stuff : 199
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Noob Army

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Guest on Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:27 am

lol this is extremely late but . ..

Sinister, you've gotta stop taking things like its s big deal! people get they're kills taken all the time! your no diffrent than anyone eles, you get the same respect as everyone here. Shit, if someone stole my kills sure I'd be a lil angry at first but i learned to ignore it lol. EVERYONE gets they're kills stolen from them; some by accident and some on purpose, But thoes people learn to ignore it . And to be honest it dosn't matter if they steal your kill, I thought you didn't care about your score sinister? The game is supposed to be a team effort.

And on the video to be honest, it looked like all accidents (except the last one with Jmeey, in which i agree he did diserve the kick but not ban ) Anyways accidents like that happens all the time! And i know Jeff, he's one of the most respected players on this game (hes like a veteran of this game lol )

Point is Sinister, is that u made a big deal out of nothing. You only made this topic because You've been having beef against jog . . . I bet if it was another clan you wouldn't make it so publicized. You just want to ruin our "great" reputation because you cant obtain it.

(LATE !!!)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Sinister on Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:15 am

Rabbit you obviously haven't read through this entire topic...

Jeff called me a liar and manipulated the entire incident. I became his scapegoat. I wouldn't of made a peep if he did not do those things. I got my kill stolen time after time after time. I did let it go. They were warned via admin by not only myself, but Mephiles as well. I guess they thought they wouldn't be booted for it, well... guess again.

Rabbit wrote:your no diffrent than anyone eles, you get the same respect as everyone here

This is what this entire thing was about, but instead of "your" and "you" being pronouns for Sinister... think of them as pronouns for JOG. A normal average person would have been booted after the 2nd or 3rd killsteal, regardless of whether it was done on purpose or if it was an accident. That's the server rules. We let it slide past 2 or 3 and even 4 or 5... we did cut JOG some slack. However, it persisted.. so there were consequences.

C'mon Rabbit you saying "it's supposed to be a team effort" is the pot callin the kettle black. I can't tell you how many times I heard you complain about killsteals, most from noobs who don't know better. This was a situation where the players knew better.

If I was in the JOG server with Kratos and LAK and we did exactly what Jeff, Leo and Jmeeey did and a JOG admin was present, we would have been booted much sooner. I guarantee Jeff would come up with another bullshit theory of his that the killsteals and teamkills were done on purpose but made to look accidental.

You're probably right. All the killsteals and TKs probably were accidents. I never said they were on purpose. I understand accidents happen, but guess what...? Rules are rules. You're also probably right that I wouldn't of made such a big deal about this if it was another clan. I can admit that. Let's get one thing straight though, Jeff made the big deal first. What you fail to understand is I have a history with JOG... long before you were ever even around.

So much shit has gone down with me and some of their members, them trying to blame Kratos and LAK for shit they never did and me sticking up for them but I just got ignorantly silenced, me getting blamed for booting people I never did, Bradley Jay attempting to make an actual court case out of something dumb... and a whole lot more. You got no idea how many times I have been shafted by JOG when I have an actual legitimate complaint, argument, defense for friends... or whatever. I was always silenced, always ignored and never taken serious or given a fair chance... even when I approached the shit like a man.

All just because of past occurrences they couldn't let go...

How would you like it if someone constantly respawned against you and pulled you in servers that don't allow it... and then you went to respectfully gripe about said person at their clan's website, but everyone just branded you a liar and completely disregarded what you had to say... and then if you played in said clan's server and just SLIGHTLY did something wrong or even just played as a choker you were banned instantly? Welcome to my world Rabbit!

This time I had proof and I was blatantly called a liar by Jeff so I sure as shit wasn't missing my opportunity to finally get the truth out.

So whatever. You can say I'm lying, I edited the video, I'm a crybaby... whatever. I know the truth. This was a matter of pride for both sides. I don't give a rat's ass about obtaining the "oh so great" reputation JOG has. The only people who regard them in that way any more are their own members, hence you saying that. If you had done your homework here on this site and the JOG site you would see that most reasonable people outside of JOG have sided with me on the matter.

This shit is over and done with anyway, so let's keep the truth buried shall we?



"I have personally been booted by him, now my teammates have as well. That would be abusement of admin power."

-JOG Jeff

What else needs to be said?

_____________________________________________

avatar
Sinister
Member
Member

Posts : 569
Stuff : 634
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum