All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Sinister on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:47 pm

An "incident" happened last night which involved myself, Mephiles, JOG Jeff and JOG Jmeeey. Before I go into it I want to show you a few screen shots that I decided to capitalize on... This is all real and yes that is Neji and yes surprisingly we are civilized. Take a look.







Stuck up? Bitch too much? I go hard nigga!! If I didn't ban people all the time I wouldn't be Sinister now would I? lol When did I ever taunt? I think I'm good? C'mon... do I have to dig up the past again? Do I have to bring up how serious you play in public servers Jeff yet you still get outscored and outplayed by just about everyone including the average noob?






All of the above is what was said by Jeff in JOG's private forums and most of it is assumption, especially the parts about me. I hate when people think they know you, don't you?

Here's the story...

This all, well most of this, occurred last night in between 3-4am. Jeff, Jmeeey and Leonardo were in the server playing against Mephiles, Devil, Ryu and Maully. Needless to say, JOG was losing. I came in and started to play. During the time I played that round, Jeff stole my kill twice and Leo stole my kill once however Jmeeey stole my kill at least 5 times. I let all of the kill-steals go, although there was a time where Jeff stole my kill and TKd me, so then over the admin I wrote "can ya jog noobs stop stealin kills? lol". Emotion through text can easily be misinterpreted which is what happened. I was joking when I said that but apparently Jeff, seeing as how he takes himself and his clan very serious, took it personal. I'm sorry that happened... but perhaps you should loosen up?

Anyway, by this time we were winning but I was just running around rushing. I was trying to get footage for a video I am making. Since there were good players there I figured it would be a good time. Then I stopped recording and started to play. I chased Mephiles around the map for a while and finally got him then of course Jmeeey the "jenius" comes in and steals the kill. That was it for me so I teamkilled him and then Mephiles kicked him. Let me say that again... Mephiles is the one who kicked Jmeeey, not me. I run off, Jeff pushes me down and TKs me then I kick Jeff.

Apparently, that incident was so drastic and traumatic that it caused Jeff to send Mephiles this "threatening" PM...




"I have personally been booted by him, now my teammates have as well. That would be abusement of admin power."

That implies...

1. That JOG and Jeff himself should never be booted, otherwise you are abusing your admin. WRONG

2. That they did absolutely nothing wrong in the server in the first place. WRONG

Contrary to popular belief JOG... You are ordinary players so you will be treated as ordinary players. You will not be given any sort of special treatment by our admins simply because you are JOG. I am sorry but that age in this game is long gone. Don't act surprised and disrespected when you are booted for a legitimate reason because we don't care what tag you have on or who you are; if you break the rules there will be consequences. If you cannot get over your pride, I suggest you don't play in The Abyss.

But that's not even the best part. Notice how Jeff threatens Mephiles saying that he will pull all of JOG's members out of the Abyss? That right there is straight-up blackmail... and from one of the most respected and revered players and leaders on this game. Unfortunately for you, we are now the majority so that threat means nothing... Also to your misfortune, Mephiles is not easily influenced especially by those who think they actually hold some sort of control over him.

But especially to your misfortune... You just lost the respect of someone who has the ability to do some serious damage to your site. I would tread lightly Jeff, you're not in allied territory.




All JOG are welcome here, but beware... It may cost you your allegiance.


Last edited by Sinister on Sat May 15, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________

avatar
Sinister
Member
Member

Posts : 569
Stuff : 634
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by {vVv}Cahan on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:26 pm

damn sin you did your research Smile

that is kind of shit though. i've witnessed jog members actually do something wrong once in awhile and i did nothing because i wanted to avoid something similar to this... although they would most likely just come on cbox and flame me while everyone watches and soaks it all up just because they are jog and joggers are never wrong.

i like you jeff but cmon really?
avatar
{vVv}Cahan
Member
Member

Posts : 62
Stuff : 72
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-06-30
Age : 23
Location : Wisconsin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Sinister on Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:32 pm

I would have gladly posted this on the JOG site, but I am banned from there. Even then, it probably would have been locked and they would continue to cower behind the shroud of their private forums talking about it there...

Truth is, I respect JOG and Jeff (a lot less now), but you really have to get over yourselves if you want to have a chance at being welcomed on the game nowadays. The more you look at yourselves as perfect and the longer you continue to ride that "high horse" the more you will be rejected. Pulling your members out of the abyss will only further isolate you from the game's community... and could potentially cost you some of your members.

The sooner you accept the fact you no longer control the game and/or its influential players, the sooner this will all be over.

_____________________________________________

avatar
Sinister
Member
Member

Posts : 569
Stuff : 634
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:54 pm

Ok this made me laugh so hard, I told my friend over MSN and he died laughing for the stupidity of it. Basically you took pictures and posted a giant essay about getting your kill stolen on a video game. You need to play some killzone kid.

this was humorous and every bit of it made me a dumber person. It reminds me of a little girl whos brother ripped her barbies head off. The fact is ITS JUST A TOY ROFL. Kids these days get upset about the darndest things. Unless of course this so called great Sinister was just having an orgasm, wanking off to little mouse neji. I must say you do make a lovely couple.(Little girl and the little mouse, lame avatars)

Also just noticed and I apologize to Sinister cuz he has a picture of a nude little girl at the bottom of his posts. Im sorry your so weird? my bad.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Reply to sinister...

Post by ~*Rome*~ on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:01 pm

I have one thing to say...you would make a good lawyer...
avatar
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 319
Stuff : 307
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-02
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Devil_Wing on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:03 pm

oh i love how leonardo said i taunted when i didn't and he would taunt me cause he kept trying to hunt me down. against jeff jmeey leo and sinister(who wasnt playing hard) i was about 1 kill away from reduction and leo would throw his saber and crouch and go in a circle.

And Btw, We were winning so Jeff your a complete retard, i was so suprized we were winning too, because maul and ryuu kept dieing, lol. so that's how i remember so well.

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 26
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Devil_Wing on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:05 pm

ChosenPain wrote:Ok this made me laugh so hard, I told my friend over MSN and he died laughing for the stupidity of it. Basically you took pictures and posted a giant essay about getting your kill stolen on a video game. You need to play some killzone kid.

this was humorous and every bit of it made me a dumber person. It reminds me of a little girl whos brother ripped her barbies head off. The fact is ITS JUST A TOY ROFL. Kids these days get upset about the darndest things. Unless of course this so called great Sinister was just having an orgasm, wanking off to little mouse neji. I must say you do make a lovely couple.(Little girl and the little mouse, lame avatars)

Also just noticed and I apologize to Sinister cuz he has a picture of a nude little girl at the bottom of his posts. Im sorry your so weird? my bad.

demoslayer your the one who goes on here pretending to be a little girl lmfao

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 26
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Sinister on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:03 pm

ChosenPain wrote:Ok this made me laugh so hard, I told my friend over MSN and he died laughing for the stupidity of it. Basically you took pictures and posted a giant essay about getting your kill stolen on a video game. You need to play some killzone kid.

this was humorous and every bit of it made me a dumber person. It reminds me of a little girl whos brother ripped her barbies head off. The fact is ITS JUST A TOY ROFL. Kids these days get upset about the darndest things. Unless of course this so called great Sinister was just having an orgasm, wanking off to little mouse neji. I must say you do make a lovely couple.(Little girl and the little mouse, lame avatars)

Also just noticed and I apologize to Sinister cuz he has a picture of a nude little girl at the bottom of his posts. Im sorry your so weird? my bad.

No, basically this post was made to enlighten people with the truth.

I need to play KillZone? I already did... That game is garbage.

How did my post make you a dumber person? Care to elaborate cause I don't understand considering your grammar.

I am not the one who got upset. Reread the flippin topic pointdexter! I am getting shafted by JOG when I did nothing wrong and Jeff is pulling his members out of anything and everything Abyss related because he is too proud. Believe what you want but later on I will come back with a post and I will quote Jeff's post from the JOG site and run thru it word for word and prove my and Mephiles' innocence and JOG's fault. He is manipulating the situation and what transpired to his and his clan's favor making it look as if I am the bad person here which is not true. Once I make my post and provide support from old and respected players hopefully it will show that. You don't know the history he so please, take your leave.

Oh yeah... She is not nude and it is not a picture, it is a sig. I was intrigued by the emotion of the girl, so I used it. My fault for being myself...

_____________________________________________

avatar
Sinister
Member
Member

Posts : 569
Stuff : 634
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Sinister, there is no possible way to prove that I was not in that game with you which is why Ill always be the one laughing about this. I tricked all of JOG into thinking Devil Wing was greater than he actually was(I doubt if he was ever aware of this) which is why he was so profusely hated on at that time.

Im good at what I do thats all I have to say. If you knew what I was talking about (which there is no way in hell you are going to figure out) then you would regard my last post much differently. Whole topic is still hilarious regardless of what you say. Maybe look into things a little more before you start calling people out lol.

Over 250,000 people play Killzone, barely 300 people play jedi assault, way to fail on that one and you thought being good at this game was some kind of feat. Rolling Eyes If you do decide to go through with this tearing apart of JOG's post and wasting your time since theyre done with it anyways I guess go ahead, should give me a few more laughs and maybe someday when everybodys chilled out Ill say something and make you look like a total fuck. Your choice kid.

hehe noticed "World of Warcraft" in that pic, imagine thats mephiles poor poor child.

Guess another note is I dont really come here so ya and another is if you do go bug Demoslayer on another site or wherever he is, have fun with that. Hmmm I love this number.....192.168.0.4. ta ta he strikes again.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Huey Freeman on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:57 pm

naw, i wouldnt waste my time with a vista laptop or online computer games (too life consuming and addicting) lol

just incase you wanna get glasses ill point out that the picture there is a vista laptop, and as i have told everyone i know time and time again, i hate vista and i hate laptops, thats why i have a windows desktop

_____________________________________________
Appearances rarely share the whole truth.
Weak humans are irresponsible and sneaky. They'd rather put the blame on others and let them suffer.
"We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong! We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!"

avatar
Huey Freeman
Server Owner

Posts : 996
Stuff : 1000001260
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 15
Location : Woodcrest, Maryland

View user profile http://abyssserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Sinister on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:03 pm

So what are you getting at? What does you being in that game have to do with anything? My mic was not even plugged in so we can rule out whining over the mic. The only thing I typed on the admin in regards to JOG was "can ya jog noobs stop stealin kills? lol" which was intended to be interpreted as a jocular context but was not. All the other admin messages were me talking and joking with Mephiles and had nothing to do with JOG except for one message that was intended for Ryuuzaki, Maully and Devil but that is irrelevant.

I don't care what you do. You're not honest and you hide behind aliases so like I said a long time ago, I take everything you say with a grain of salt. I regard your posts the same as always... "Oh look it's Demoslayer talking like he has played this game before Jesus was crucified... what's new?" And just to enlighten you that is how everyone views your posts. Wink

I never said Killzone wasn't successful. I said it was garbage which is my opinion. No, I did not suck at it either I was actually rather dirty with all the classes, medic especially. Just ask any of the Ninja. The gameplay was dull and redundant. You have never and will never make me look like a total fuck. No one takes what you say seriously because no one can even take you yourself seriously... I don't even think you can. Once again, I am no "kid".

The WoW is my brothers game not mine, although I have played it.

You say you don't come here yet you replied to my post within 30 minutes... and will surely at least read this within 24 hours.

If you continue this way I am goin to ban you and I know Mephiles won't give a shit cause he probably dislikes you even more than I do. Don't tempt me...

_____________________________________________

avatar
Sinister
Member
Member

Posts : 569
Stuff : 634
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Devil_Wing on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:24 pm

ChosenPain wrote:I tricked all of JOG into thinking Devil Wing was greater than he actually was(I doubt if he was ever aware of this) which is why he was so profusely hated on at that time.

you didn't "trick" no one into thinking i was greater then i actually was lol, and how would they hate me for being good?

Demo your soo full of shit, you always come on sites, saying how you did all this shit for everyone, and that you manipulate people or w/e the fuck. No i don't hate you, i just think your annoying as hell with your random posts that make no sense whatsoever, and sure you might get 1 or 2 people who are actually dumb enough to believe a word you say, but for the rest of us
we just laugh and be like "wow really? he actually thinks we care"

I mean it's pathetic really, you think your all hard, cause you can use a proxy and register under a different name, and then start a huge argument about stuff that has happened like 2+ years ago, before you actually got on this game. I mean c'mon your the dumbass that tells people he was crazy foo and hobo fett.

I hope Sinister makes you look even more of a fool with his post. lol

_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 26
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by {JOG}SnakeBite on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:44 pm

{vVv} wrote:I mean c'mon your the dumbass that tells people he was crazy foo and hobo fett.


Does anyone have any proof hes not? Razz

Who has Crazy Foo`s IP or Hobo Fett`s IP?

Hmm?

~.0


And this topic. . .LOL!
avatar
{JOG}SnakeBite
Member
Member

Posts : 214
Stuff : 288
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-14
Location : Not over there!

View user profile http://NationOfJOG.com

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by DaNoob13 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:53 pm

hmm im thinking of something. Sinister how much of the battle did you record on video cause if you recorded some of the things you are saying itd be nice to see and might clear a few things up a bit.
avatar
DaNoob13
Member
Member

Posts : 160
Stuff : 199
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Noob Army

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Sinister on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Exactly I think I have some footage to prove some of my points. Mephiles also got the Admin log for me to prove everything. I will make the post once I get everything I need.

_____________________________________________

avatar
Sinister
Member
Member

Posts : 569
Stuff : 634
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by DaNoob13 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Sounds good. Im leaning towards that you Sinister are telling the truth since this topic is unlocked. If i go to Jog site jeff's is locked so it kinda makes me think hes lying and is scared of what other people might say.
avatar
DaNoob13
Member
Member

Posts : 160
Stuff : 199
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Noob Army

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Huey Freeman on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:03 pm

not to mention his post is practically oozing his thought that JOG is waaaaaaay too good to be booted from servers, meaning that actually getting booted from one has left him traumatized enough to do such a thing as to try to manipulate me into doing what he wants and keep his eyes on his opinion that he thinks JOG is above everyone and everything lol

_____________________________________________
Appearances rarely share the whole truth.
Weak humans are irresponsible and sneaky. They'd rather put the blame on others and let them suffer.
"We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong! We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!"

avatar
Huey Freeman
Server Owner

Posts : 996
Stuff : 1000001260
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 15
Location : Woodcrest, Maryland

View user profile http://abyssserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Alex Ace on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:05 pm

ok so this is what happened
avatar
Alex Ace
Member
Member

Posts : 680
Stuff : 2000000641
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 24
Location : ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by DaNoob13 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:15 pm

this just makes me wonder if he even knows what hes talking about at times


Sinister's statement above states that jmeeey tk's him 5 times. . . yet mephiles states that sin was tk'd 3 times. Which one is it? Or is it either

at first he says kill stealing but then randomly he says team killing or tk. WTF when did that change
avatar
DaNoob13
Member
Member

Posts : 160
Stuff : 199
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-09-01
Location : Noob Army

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Masta-Hattori on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Well first of Demo, NSJ doesnt condone this type of behavior on forums. I would suggest you take it down a notch and perhaps mind your own buisness unless you want to catch a cold.

Secondly if you have a buddy or group of players you play online with on ps3, Myself, Sinister and the rest of Ninja would gladly play you guys and show you what other games Sinister is good at if you still believe Battlefront is where his talent ends.

On to the JOG topic, Jeff hopefully you do read this. I understand i wasnt at the incident, and i understand that this is pretty redundant for me to engage in these flame wars Sinister finds himself in. But as he stated, he does in fact get the shaft often when he doesnt deserve it. You and many others use the argument he dug his own grave by the way he acted in the past and still may act on certain occasions, but that is why i come here and point out some of the stereotypical crap people pull on my old chum.

Just as you defend your clan, i will defend my friend. It seems your story has some flaws as well and i heard the story from your side and i listend to Sinisters side in-depth as well. Thus far Sinister has yet to lie to me when it comes to this stuff so i have no reason to believe that his story is false. Maybe you misunderstood some of the points but i think you fail to realize that JOG is capable of being at fault in a situation just as much as Sinister can. You have yet to witness Viking, or a few of your other members purposely teamkill and stealing kills. As im sure your aware Sinister doesnt take kill stealing likely, but what I understand is that he held back the first few times Jmeey did steal his kill. Now even you hate getting a kill taken, then again who doesnt?

Its probably pretty easy to use JOGs rep to get the community on your side but it looks to me you maniuplated the incident and the truth isnt able to be found. Most of your points you used to prove the inconsitencies werent valid points at all. I wont get into it much more because I wasnt there but from what i have read and heard it isnt right to just go off like this. I have been in the abyss server and whenever Meph sees a person steal a few kills that person is gone, it so happened that this time was a JOG member,

We all know you run a tight ship and JOG is obviously well respected but that doesnt mean you can automatically be right all the time. I'll also go ahead and reittirate that Meph was the one who booted Jmeey not Sinister.

Masta-Hattori
Member
Member

Posts : 2
Stuff : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Huey Freeman on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:19 pm

jeff changed it, me and sinister never said squat about teamkills lol

not in anything ive seen anyways

_____________________________________________
Appearances rarely share the whole truth.
Weak humans are irresponsible and sneaky. They'd rather put the blame on others and let them suffer.
"We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong! We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!"

avatar
Huey Freeman
Server Owner

Posts : 996
Stuff : 1000001260
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2009-04-19
Age : 15
Location : Woodcrest, Maryland

View user profile http://abyssserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by *Neji* on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:50 pm

Every post in this topic has made me hard.
avatar
*Neji*
Member
Member

Posts : 149
Stuff : 161
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2009-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Sinister on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:48 am

Alright, here is the video with some of the proof. I didn't get everything captured but I got most to support my honest argument...




Now here is the admin log during the period of time in which Jmeeey was booted as well as Jeff.

[10/13/2009 23:35:29 : User sinister at 173.80.133.199:1906 said 'if the blockwhore rule was enforced...'
10/13/2009 23:36:02 : User sinister at 173.80.133.199:1906 said 'if it was enforced'
10/13/2009 23:36:07 : User sinister at 173.80.133.199:1906 said 'than 3 of vills would be gone ']

This is me hinting to Maully, Ryu and Devil that they need to stop blockwhoring...

[10/13/2009 23:38:09 : User sinister at 173.80.133.199:1906 said 'that deserves a kick']
This was said after Jmeeey TKd me which you can clearly see in the video.


[10/13/2009 23:38:13 : User admin at 74.140.155.84:2600 said '{JOG}Jmeeey kicked for kill stealing'
10/13/2009 23:38:13 : User admin at 74.140.155.84:2600 kicked player {JOG}Jmeeey (53ef822403d3371b756026fd3b64cc8a) at 173.58.236.33 for kill stealing.
10/13/2009 23:38:15 : User sinister at 173.80.133.199:1906 said '{JOG}Jmeeey kicked for kill-stealing']

As you can see Mephiles (admin) kicked Jmeeey 2 seconds before I did so in actuality, I never even kicked Jmeeey.

[10/13/2009 23:38:15 : User sinister at 173.80.133.199:1906 kicked player [unknown] ([unknown]) at [unknown] for kill-stealing.
10/13/2009 23:38:22 : User sinister at 173.80.133.199:1906 said '(JOG)Jeff kicked for kill-stealing'
10/13/2009 23:38:22 : User sinister at 173.80.133.199:1906 kicked player (JOG)Jeff (1514becb3beda47b4cf1820fbaff50b6) at 72.134.103.87 for kill-stealing.]

This is me kicking Jeff after he teamkilled me.


[10/13/2009 23:38:24 : User admin at 74.140.155.84:2600 said 'i win'
10/13/2009 23:38:28 : User sinister at 173.80.133.199:1906 said 'wow jeff'
10/13/2009 23:38:48 : User admin at 74.140.155.84:2600 said 'the tk was legitimate'
]
"i win" is Mephiles saying that he beat me to kickin Jmeeey.
"wow jeff" is said by me because I can't believe he just teamkilled me
"the tk was legitimate" is Mephiles telling me that it was fair for me to teamkill Jmeeey



Take a closer look at the log. I technically booted no one from JOG. Mephiles beat me to the punch in regards to Jmeeey by 2 seconds. According to Jeff, he left the server immediately after team-killing me so when I kicked him his character was still in the server, however his screen was most likely loading back to the main menu. Note: For those of you who don't know, when you Quit the game, your character remains in the server until you are back to the main online screen.


I never wanted a war of words. I just wanted the truth to be known. You manipulated the entire incident to make me look like the bad guy, that's one thing. You blame me and say I abused my admin in booting you, that's another thing. But calling me a fucking liar is something else entirely. Jeff, you said I have no trust in my word which just goes to show your ignorance. Anyone who knows me knows that the only thing of value I have is my word. I am my word, my word is me.

It's not hard to take someone like me, with a past like mine and manipulate a situation like this so I become the scapegoat. You've done it before as have others so to me it comes as no surprise. You may have wit, you may excel at deception and you may have the support of your misled and misinformed clan and anyone else... but I have the truth. I have visual evidence to verify most, if not all of my claims and to debunk yours. I do not base my argument off of diversions such as you did with the "inconsistencies" between what was said between Mephiles and myself. That means nothing. That is merely a gimmick to sway those into thinking I am dishonest and to ultimately disregard my argument. Truth is I don't know exactly how many kills Jmeeey stole, I just said 5 cause that's another way to say a bunch...

I have facts, I have proof... proof that you can see with your very eyes. Where is your proof Jeff? Where is your proof to support your claims? Where is your proof that LSJ was responsible for the incident with your server? That was also another scapegoat scenario, a bullshit embellished cover-up so that your clan didn't have to publicly bear the idiocy that you could not prevent.

I could go on and on about being punished by JOG admins in the JOG server simply for playing as a choker, for going to the villains team, being provoked and antagonized via admin and booted without reason, the countless times I have been treated unfairly on your website, the things you hide in your private forums or any other of the numerous absurd occurrences I or those I know have had with JOG. But it's just not worth it. You're not worth it. I've spent enough time and effort on this alone...

I hope your pride was worth the cost of the freedom of your members, Jeff.


Also I would like to note that all of JOG is still welcome here and you are also welcome in the vVv server as long as you follow the rules.


One more thing I would like to showcase...

Thirteen{DD}131 wrote:Sounds good. Im leaning towards that you Sinister are telling the truth since this topic is unlocked. If i go to Jog site jeff's is locked so it kinda makes me think hes lying and is scared of what other people might say.

This is a quote by someone with no bias in this situation, in fact he is more in favor of JOG considering the way I treated him in the past and yet... he can still see through the shroud that you cast. Even a person with little to no knowledge of the situation and no bias still knows bullshit when he smells it. Think about it.

*Case Closed*



Last edited by Sinister on Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:30 pm; edited 8 times in total

_____________________________________________

avatar
Sinister
Member
Member

Posts : 569
Stuff : 634
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2009-06-22
Age : 26
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Devil_Wing on Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:06 am

Could not have been said any better.


_____________________________________________
Got It Memorized?
Best of all time

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Posts : 672
Stuff : 1000000698
Reputation : -27
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 26
Location : The world that never was, Ivalice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Hattori, I am always on JOG's side. Probably because they are more human than anyone else around. Jeff made a statement and said that is the end of it. If I cant post my opinion like you can then what makes you think I want to be in NSJ? I beleive in equal gaming and every time I pull something out of boredom or fun I apologize, admit im wrong, then move on.

I dont get where you got that I was "Hobofett". I played him when he came back in the GOR server. That right there was just an assumption, but you felt confident about running with it and lying anyways. This is what many people do to me because unlike most players of this game I wont back down and I will speak my mind. It is all of you that argue against it and never respect it. Have any of you really played me in game? Talked to me?

Of course not.

None of you really know what kind of person I am. I know Sinister is exactly the way he is here, cocky, overexcited like a teenage girl, always focusing on his glory and seemingly letting others down. That is why JOG ended this long ago because they realize this.

Sorry to tell you this also, but there was a 2 month period between UDN and JOG that I started my own clan of 14 members. You cant tell me Star Wars isnt exactly how you described Killzone either since Killzone has all the gear options and patches for upgrades.

When I got my PS3 I sold my PS2 and broke my star wars disc because no duh your going to play your PS3. I came back because I needed money for an engagement ring and it was time to move on with life. That was more important to me, but every day I still wish I had my PS3 back playing with JOG still. I have no idea whats wrong with you lol. Anyways I quit NSJ, for siding with these kids, disrespecting me, and of course treating me like a peon.


Last edited by ChosenPain on Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: All JOG are welcome here, but beware...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum