The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

I'm getting tired of this crap...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

I'm getting tired of this crap... Vide
PostSubject: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:12 pm

todays 2 topics that i moved is the last 2 im going to move unless im in a good mood, from now on im just going to delete things that are in the wrong forum

a poll about what band is best does NOT go in the -------------->sports<------------- and -------------->games<------------ forum, it goes in the argument, because your arguing which band is best

if you want to tell the admins of someones wrong doing, you dont put it in the ''I got booted or banned'' forum, you put it in the -----==>{[(!i!i!i!:;TATTLE;:!i!i!i!i!)]}<==------ section because your -----==>{[(!i!i!i!:;TATTLING;:!i!i!i!i!)]}<==------ see the connection?

you dont make a post in the "Important Announcements" forum about yourself or whats going on in your life or what your going to do about a clan or something, because that IS NOT your personal important announcements forum where everything is just 1 huge announcement that pretty much EVERYONE MUST know about, the ''Important Announcements'' forum is for IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS about the site and server, events going on so on

if you dont understand what a forum is for, notice they have Descriptions under them that will tell you what the forum is about

i dont care anymore, i dont care if freaking Jesus Christ, God and Satan all 3 got together and came to earth, got on a computer and spent a week together typing up some huge story for this site that they didnt save meaning theyll get pissed if i delete it, and then posted it in the wrong forum after its like 20 pages long and they dont want to retype it, im going to fucking delete it, i was just fine moving topics until people started putting them wherever and told me to move them, im not gonna be your bitch and do whatever you say while you sit on your lazy ass and watch me work, no, im just going to delete it now

and if you dont know what forum to put it in even after reading the ----->Description<-----, just ask someone for their opinion, or ask one of the admins or me

P.S. im not going postal over entirely this, this is just one of many things that im putting a stop to now
P.S.S. important announcement topics are not to be spammed, so i will delete those posts too if you choose to do so, you can ask questions and such here about THIS TOPIC while in THIS TOPIC
P.S.S.S. if you put a post in a topic that shouldnt be there, like a sports post in an argument topic, im going to delete it, if you ask why you got booted/banned in someone elses boot/ban topic, im going to delete it, and im going to start being more strict like this with other things too...watch yourself devil....
P.S.S.S.S. yeah i know, im a total dick/bitch/(insert insult here), what are you gonna do about it?
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:48 pm

I'm with Meph. Some of you guys are so lazy. Look before you leap.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:32 pm

Damn freaks don't know how to read Neutral
Back to top Go down
IKilledYou
IKilledYou

Stuff : 2147483638

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:58 pm

wow i agree :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.planetrenders.net
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:53 pm

yeah sometimes i see ppl post in wrong section....
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:59 pm

Alex Ace wrote:
yeah sometimes i see ppl post in wrong section....

yea no kidding that's what this whole topic was about holy shit... derrrduhhderrrr
Back to top Go down
{NSJ}*Lov3*
{NSJ}*Lov3*

Stuff : 58

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:39 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
~*Maully*~
~*Maully*~

Stuff : 34

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:00 pm

come on people get with the program... lolz
Back to top Go down
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

Stuff : 308

PostSubject: Reply to someone   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:28 pm

lol, this post should not be necessary.
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

Stuff : 234

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:07 am

in wat way? its informing ppl if ur 2 lazy 2 post or make a thread in the rong place then dont do it at all b/c its in the rong forum
Back to top Go down
[=AR=]WolfTheHunter343
[=AR=]WolfTheHunter343

Stuff : 65

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:13 pm

yeah i agree this post is rlly unnessicary it's just common sence that you post it is the right forums, and meph i wouldent move it at all id just delete it in the first place or make them move it (whomever made the post).
Back to top Go down
http://www.thejedihangout.forumotion.com
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:23 pm

=DS=WolfTheHunter wrote:
yeah i agree this post is rlly unnessicary it's just common sence that you post it is the right forums, and meph i wouldent move it at all id just delete it in the first place or make them move it (whomever made the post).

you have to be a mod to move topics
Back to top Go down
{JOG}SnakeBite
{JOG}SnakeBite

Stuff : 288

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Alex Ace wrote:
=DS=WolfTheHunter wrote:

you have to be a mod to move topics

The person who made the post in the wrong place could just delete it and make it again in the correct forum. . .
Back to top Go down
http://NationOfJOG.com
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:15 pm

do you kids need to go back to school and learn how to spell? rong is not a word lmao
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:00 am

i dont but rong is shorter 4 wrong Razz
Back to top Go down
prodigy

Stuff : 2

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:15 pm

yah meph, i know ive done that a couple times in the past :S sry ill try and be better about it Smile
Back to top Go down
~*Maully*~
~*Maully*~

Stuff : 34

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:17 am

{DsX}CL|Devil_Wing wrote:
do you kids need to go back to school and learn how to spell? rong is not a word lmao

lolz Devil umbreon
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Stuff : 2000000434

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:45 pm

devil whats the use of correcting deva's spelling anymore? he aint ever gonna change. lol!
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:26 pm

stfu i CHANGED alot since u told me i dont add the H's anymore Neutral
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:07 pm

spell check! trust me when i say its useful
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:41 am

Fine i'll type correctly now :\ this blame is on u Devil :[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired of this crap...   I'm getting tired of this crap... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm getting tired of this crap...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Death Gate :: News & Announcements -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com