The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Which Death Metal Band is the best??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Death Metal And Dark Metal Band Is Better??
Children of Bodom
Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Vote_lcap 13% Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Vote_rcap
 13%  [ 1 ]
Bloodbath
Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Vote_lcap 13% Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Vote_rcap
 13%  [ 1 ]
Bring Me The Horizone
Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Vote_lcap 25% Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Vote_rcap
 25%  [ 2 ]
Cryptopsy
Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Vote_lcap 0% Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lamb Of God
 13%  [ 1 ]
All That Remains
Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Vote_lcap 25% Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Vote_rcap
 25%  [ 2 ]
Cradle of Filth
Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Vote_lcap 0% Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
Edge of Sanity
 0%  [ 0 ]
Opeth
 13%  [ 1 ]
Hypocrisy
 0%  [ 0 ]
Emperor
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bal Sagoth
 0%  [ 0 ]
Mayhem
 0%  [ 0 ]
Impaled Nazarene
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sentenced
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dark Throne
 0%  [ 0 ]
Enslaved
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Dr.Oz>=]
Dr.Oz>=]

Stuff : 48

Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Vide
PostSubject: Which Death Metal Band is the best??   Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:17 pm

Ok to the pplz that listen to Death Metal, Choose the Death Metal Band that you like most seen in this poll...If you don't listen to Death metal than don't vote. If you don't know any of these bands try and listen to them at http://listen.grooveshark.com/#. Which Death Metal Band is the best?? 507110

Which Death Metal Band is the best?? 54384

Last edited by Dr.Oz>=] on Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://hfo-site.forumotions.net/portal.htm
*Bio~SToRM*

Stuff : 78

PostSubject: Re: Which Death Metal Band is the best??   Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Hed PE is better than all of those bands.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

PostSubject: Re: Which Death Metal Band is the best??   Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:38 pm

lmao

ATR is not Death Metal... But from that list Opeth is definitely the best.
Back to top Go down
~*Maully*~
~*Maully*~

Stuff : 34

PostSubject: Re: Which Death Metal Band is the best??   Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Well I don't care for any of those bands my favorite Is not on their :'(
my favorite Is Slipknot... thats the best metal band In my opinion... Smile
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

Stuff : 234

PostSubject: Re: Which Death Metal Band is the best??   Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:08 pm

Well i luv BMTH(Bring Me The Horizon) but weres Slipknot and Escape the Fate !!
Back to top Go down
Dr.Oz>=]
Dr.Oz>=]

PostSubject: Re: Which Death Metal Band is the best??   Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:12 pm

~Devastator~ wrote:
Well i luv BMTH(Bring Me The Horizon) but weres Slipknot and Escape the Fate !!

Well I like Slipknot but...I didn't realy think to choose it and Escape the fate.....I can realy KICK my self for leaving that one out. Anyways I dont want to many bands crowding it up...Sure everyone has a diffrent oppinion on which Bands should be up on the poll but oh well geek
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

PostSubject: Re: Which Death Metal Band is the best??   Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:16 pm

omg these bands suck
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Which Death Metal Band is the best??   Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:48 am

No, All That Remains and Opeth especially are great bands. Both are great live. Opeth is definitely one of my favorite bands ever. People gotta learn to appreciate music, regardless of whether or not they enjoy it... For instance I despise Fall Out Boy, but I'm not so close-minded to say that they suck. Think about it. Which Death Metal Band is the best?? 86150
Back to top Go down
Dr.Oz>=]
Dr.Oz>=]

PostSubject: Re: Which Death Metal Band is the best??   Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:20 pm

Lol theres so many bands up there its going to take forever before one of them pulls out in the lead xD
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: Which Death Metal Band is the best??   Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:21 am

you guys are retarded lmfao

all that remains is not death metal...... escape the fate and bring me the horizon is not even close lmao. dumbass kids.

slipknot is idfk there songs change genres alot so its hard to group them in one specific category.

ok well i just couldn't go without saying this....

Dr.Oz you are obviously a poser trying to look "hard" on a public website. Saying you listen to death metal doesn't make you cool.
I bet you can't even understand what the singer/screamer is saying half the time.

@ Deva, Im not even gonna start with you lmao, your prob the biggest poser here.
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Which Death Metal Band is the best??   Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:35 am

I'm not retarded I just don't know any of the other bands 'cept Cradle of Filth and Lamb of God.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Oz>=]
Dr.Oz>=]

PostSubject: Re: Which Death Metal Band is the best??   Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Actuly II just coppied and paste them over and plus All that reamins I can't tell if It's death metal or Christian to find out and same goes for Lamb of God, If you listen to the lyrics in Lamb of God they seem christian and you dont need to cal me a dumb ass poser, I never called you anything offensive so you shopuld try to be a lil more nice than mean;)
Back to top Go down
Overlord the Necromancer
Overlord the Necromancer

Stuff : 142

PostSubject: Re: Which Death Metal Band is the best??   Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Oz Oz Oz....... where to begin?......Firstly, let me state that this post is in no way at all meant to be derogatory in any way towards you or anyone else judging these bands as "death metal." This post is merely meant to set u straight.
As Devil so kindly stated about myself at one point.. i am"hella metal." Meaning i know a shitload about not just death, but black, thrash, progressive, power, yada yadda yadda metal. And not one of the bands you have listed is actual death metal. Most are progressive rock/metal with a vew thrash and even a black metal band listed. I actually find it insulting that you know all these bands, but yet still clasify them as death metal(btw... i love metal and almost all of those bands listed are not actually metal, but metal-core. yes there is a diference). Of the bands you listed, only three can even be remotely considered death metal. Bloodbath, Cryptopsy, and Hypocrisy. The rest are mostlymetal-core gay shit. Children of Bodom is considered to be symphonic power-thrash metal, not deathmetal.Lamb of God is considered to be purely metal-core, and by no means whatsoever christian in any aspect.Cradle of Filth is considered to be symphinic black/gothic metal, not deathmetal.Emperor is black metal, not deathmetal.Bal Sagoth is considered pagan/folk metal, not deathmetal. Mayhem is considere to be one of the original black metal bands, not death metal.As is Dark Throne. Enslaved is again pagan/folk metal. Most of the other bands on hee are pretty much considered to be metal core...aka... crap. The only exception to the metal core thing is Lamb of God, who every time i've ever seen them, have only gotten progressivly better
o yeah, one more thing, i have meat members from Children of Bodom, Cradle of Filth, Opeth, Mayhem, and Emperor. And if in real life u called them death metal to their faces, they'd be pretty pissed. lol
If you want to listen to actuall "death metal," check out bands like Amon Amarth, Cannibal Corpse, and my good friend Will Rahmer's band, the almighty Mortician. You dont get any more death metal than those guys people. So Oz, not to be a dick, but you need to get your metal classifications down a little better dude...lol

One last thing... MAULLY!!!!!! How can you even put Slipknot in this category?... Slipknot sucks royal left donkey nut.........They have no skill and/or talent. Everything sounds the same.....lool

But if I had to make a choice about which "band" on here, not "death metal" bandis the best, my vote goes with Children Of Bodom
Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Overlordsig
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Which Death Metal Band is the best??   Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:00 pm

Opeth's tone >
Back to top Go down
~*Maully*~
~*Maully*~

Stuff : 34

PostSubject: Re: Which Death Metal Band is the best??   Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:17 pm

ugh... I just don't know any of those bands hardly, and If I did I will still say Slipknot Is the best Smile

umbreon Which Death Metal Band is the best?? 631829
Back to top Go down
Demon_Blade
Demon_Blade

Stuff : 102

PostSubject: Re: Which Death Metal Band is the best??   Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:44 pm

yea this is majorly off..... but Children of bodom is the best..
Back to top Go down
Dr.Oz>=]
Dr.Oz>=]

PostSubject: Re: Which Death Metal Band is the best??   Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:40 pm

Wow that was ALOT!!! Well thanks for commenting on my wrong and for the new bands, I'll listen to em but Im not to totaly into Metal and stuff like that. My accual favorite type of music would have to be techno. dance, trance, things like that. You probably hate that sora music but I think its great and all. I've recently started lisning to Core metal and so on because of some emo kid at my school who showed it to me and I liked it because of the fast pace drums and crazy guitar playing. That's why Children of Bodom and Lamb of God are my favorites because they sound realy good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Death Metal Band is the best??   Which Death Metal Band is the best?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Death Metal Band is the best??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com