The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

-Samurai-Berserk-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
-Samurai-Berserk

Stuff : 15

-Samurai-Berserk- Vide
PostSubject: -Samurai-Berserk-   -Samurai-Berserk- Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:13 pm

i dont know i just didnt feel like dsx was the way i wanted it to be it isnt any of u guys its just i got bored sorry devil i just dont really feel like this clan is like i wanted it (not the clan for me) to be most members arent that active and some havent even gotten on in months.......but i have some other news to tell u that might be shocking maybe......u know those guys in the samurai clan jiraiya,ocho_cinco,berserk u guys probolay found out jiraiya is kratos well ocho_cinco is lak and im berserk and i made my decision that im going with them cause there more active and were getting recruits if u wanna join or at least check it out its www.samurai.forumwise.com .......and when i 1v1 silver for the tourney like 3-15 i think its because ive been doing intense training with kratos over the past week or 2 and i improved greatly (in my opinion) but again im -samurai-berserk- well have a clan battle with u soon enough when my training is complete so ive gotten pms that im spartan from fox or pimp

ITS ME MAN_UEL GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Stuff : 2000000434

-Samurai-Berserk- Vide
PostSubject: Re: -Samurai-Berserk-   -Samurai-Berserk- Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:09 pm

you had to say the score didnt you? lol
Back to top Go down
Demon_Blade
Demon_Blade

Stuff : 102

-Samurai-Berserk- Vide
PostSubject: Re: -Samurai-Berserk-   -Samurai-Berserk- Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:15 pm

umm wtf ummm
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

-Samurai-Berserk- Vide
PostSubject: Re: -Samurai-Berserk-   -Samurai-Berserk- Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:19 pm

So...the whole point of this topic was to pretty much say you left DSX for Samurai, are training with Kratos, and that you are planning to challenge DSX??
Back to top Go down

-Samurai-Berserk- Vide
PostSubject: Re: -Samurai-Berserk-   -Samurai-Berserk- Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:08 pm

i dont understand tho I thought in DsX you had many good friends but Lak and Kratos thats a quick change of heart lol I know its fun to learn new tricks and all just dont sacrifice what you love most for getting a little better at the game if that is truely the reason. If you enjoy your decision fully then I have no say it just seems a little odd.
Back to top Go down
{vVv}Cahan
{vVv}Cahan

Stuff : 72

-Samurai-Berserk- Vide
PostSubject: Re: -Samurai-Berserk-   -Samurai-Berserk- Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:59 pm

annnd that he's pretty much a d-bag you forgot that hyo
Back to top Go down
Demon_Blade
Demon_Blade

Stuff : 102

-Samurai-Berserk- Vide
PostSubject: Re: -Samurai-Berserk-   -Samurai-Berserk- Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:09 pm

This topic was a waste of space..
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Darth_Bane
{GOR}Darth_Bane

Stuff : 6

-Samurai-Berserk- Vide
PostSubject: Re: -Samurai-Berserk-   -Samurai-Berserk- Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:46 am

confused so is Jesus coming back or was this all a fraud??
Back to top Go down

-Samurai-Berserk- Vide
PostSubject: Re: -Samurai-Berserk-   -Samurai-Berserk- Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:15 pm

Was saying this publicly really neccesary? We'll found out after the break... (INSERT CORNY BACKGROUND LAUGHTER HERE)
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

Stuff : 234

-Samurai-Berserk- Vide
PostSubject: Re: -Samurai-Berserk-   -Samurai-Berserk- Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 8:54 pm

wow how douchey i mean u left just 2 be with Kratos and Lak? rlly? thats pretty fucked up and no offense but "-Samurai-" is prob gonna be a failture
Back to top Go down
{vVv}Cahan
{vVv}Cahan

Stuff : 72

-Samurai-Berserk- Vide
PostSubject: Re: -Samurai-Berserk-   -Samurai-Berserk- Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:44 pm

~Devastator~ wrote:
wow how douchey i mean u left just 2 be with Kratos and Lak? rlly? thats pretty fucked up and no offense but "-Samurai-" is prob gonna be a failture

don't say that. everyone told me that dsx was going to fail within days. kratos and lak could be very dedicated and this could be an everlasting clan.
Back to top Go down

-Samurai-Berserk- Vide
PostSubject: Re: -Samurai-Berserk-   -Samurai-Berserk- Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:32 am

THIS JUST IN "wild penguins eating the limbs of helpless animals" thats right kids eat your spinach *wink*
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

Stuff : 234

-Samurai-Berserk- Vide
PostSubject: Re: -Samurai-Berserk-   -Samurai-Berserk- Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:00 pm

Ooooook
Back to top Go down
[=AR=]WolfTheHunter343
[=AR=]WolfTheHunter343

Stuff : 65

-Samurai-Berserk- Vide
PostSubject: Re: -Samurai-Berserk-   -Samurai-Berserk- Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:02 am

WOW ok i understand you wanting to tell ppl but i dont think anyone but DSX cares so this post belongs on their site.

and damn it jub what the hell is that creepy ass thing ur using as ur avitar? -Samurai-Berserk- 795861

damn -Samurai-Berserk- 42-38
Back to top Go down
http://www.thejedihangout.forumotion.com
{JOG}SnakeBite
{JOG}SnakeBite

Stuff : 288

-Samurai-Berserk- Vide
PostSubject: Re: -Samurai-Berserk-   -Samurai-Berserk- Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:55 pm

=DS=WolfTheHunter wrote:
WOW ok i understand you wanting to tell ppl but i dont think anyone but DSX cares so this post belongs on their site.

and damn it jub what the hell is that creepy ass thing ur using as ur avitar? -Samurai-Berserk- 795861

damn -Samurai-Berserk- 42-38

ITS A GREEN LLAMA YOU SICK BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://NationOfJOG.com
Sponsored content

-Samurai-Berserk- Vide
PostSubject: Re: -Samurai-Berserk-   -Samurai-Berserk- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Samurai-Berserk-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Spam Forum -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com