The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

HEYYY PPLLLL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
[=AR=]WolfTheHunter343
[=AR=]WolfTheHunter343

Stuff : 65

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:20 pm

ok then demo said about us not knowing each other like personaly so i thought he has a point and so here is my result.

now here is what you have to do

post a pic of yourself and a lil about you like what your hobbies are ,besides video games and such. plz no bullshit pics, be serious here and dont be a puss and post a shitty pic or one of a person other than you.

ok now ima post ine as an example

HEYYY PPLLLL ME-2

My name is Randy Treese AKA Wolf, WolfTheHunter. Some of my hobbies include hiking, camping, backpacking, climbing, hunting, fishing, Trap and Long range shooting, scouts and The Order Of The Arrow (Scoutings national honor Brotherhood). I hate the general Public except for afew friends and family. I belive strongly in respect and for me you must earn it. I do pretty good in school my fav subject is History, Specificly War History. I dont have my drivers liicense yet but i am working on my 86' Chevy Monte Carlo SS, right now im working on rebuilding part of the engine with my dad on weekends. my favorite band is AC/DC. I like to hang out with my friends, i have a bad habbit of chewing, i dont do it all the time but when im hanging with my friends and they have some....well thats another story. I have anger issues, most ofthe time i can control it but sometimes i snap and black out, ive only done this 3 times before and when i come-to its not pretty.

Now if your too much of a puss or a bitch o your, "Too Cool" do do this fine no one can make you but hey w/e.

Last edited by {UDN}WolfTheHunter on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thejedihangout.forumotion.com

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:49 pm

Well I guess that just basically forces me to back it up lol. A stupid GIF I made one night back in like June which is the one everyone saw.

HEYYY PPLLLL Gifninja

And after seeing that you might have thought "that guy is badass" lol jk but yea i got normal pictures, just showing my free spirit and the amazing taste of mountain dew what it really does to people. BTW making gifs like that I can go find the site that does it again if you were wondering. Basically im just out of school looking forward to college in the next semester. I enjoy art drawing, painting, animating which I did on a robotics team. Ive also got a car ive been restoring for 4 years just a 79 trans am no picture yet but almost finished. I met my fiancee working at Rite Aid end of May and getting married next month. All throughout high school on and off I tried some downhill mountain biking, snowboarding, Wakeboarding, actually went down the side of a slanted church got caught, cliff/ bridge jumping, snowmobiling/motorcycles, camping, and ya just like wolf I got way into scouts almost in the order of arrow but I was on staff at a scoutcamp for 3 years, also very much enjoy hunting mostly bears or elk in the high country. This year ive traveled all over the U.S. probably one of the coolest things was this robotic guitar hero controller I beat on through the fire and flames by just 2600 it was way good. So I love the outdoors surprisingly I was also shy at school never went on a date yet I still had a few friends. lol the only dance I went to was senior prom on a dare to take a kitchen sink just for 50$ well worth it haha. These things are natural for a kid living in a small town in Idaho im guessing cuz all the places i traveled to just seemed wordly I dunno. I would like to hear about other people though to compare so post! lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Allen
Allen

Stuff : 318

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:49 pm

Wtf Demo lol.
Back to top Go down
{JOG}SnakeBite
{JOG}SnakeBite

Stuff : 288

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:08 pm

-Demoslayer- wrote:
Well I guess that just basically forces me to back it up lol. A stupid GIF I made one night back in like June which is the one everyone saw.

HEYYY PPLLLL Gifninja

And after seeing that you might have thought "that guy is badass" lol jk but yea i got normal pictures, just showing my free spirit and the amazing taste of mountain dew what it really does to people. BTW making gifs like that I can go find the site that does it again if you were wondering. Basically im just out of school looking forward to college in the next semester. I enjoy art drawing, painting, animating which I did on a robotics team. Ive also got a car ive been restoring for 4 years just a 79 trans am no picture yet but almost finished. I met my fiancee working at Rite Aid end of May and getting married next month. All throughout high school on and off I tried some downhill mountain biking, snowboarding, Wakeboarding, actually went down the side of a slanted church got caught, cliff/ bridge jumping, snowmobiling/motorcycles, camping, and ya just like wolf I got way into scouts almost in the order of arrow but I was on staff at a scoutcamp for 3 years, also very much enjoy hunting mostly bears or elk in the high country. This year ive traveled all over the U.S. probably one of the coolest things was this robotic guitar hero controller I beat on through the fire and flames by just 2600 it was way good. So I love the outdoors surprisingly I was also shy at school never went on a date yet I still had a few friends. lol the only dance I went to was senior prom on a dare to take a kitchen sink just for 50$ well worth it haha. These things are natural for a kid living in a small town in Idaho im guessing cuz all the places i traveled to just seemed wordly I dunno. I would like to hear about other people though to compare so post! lol Very Happy

LOL Demo funny GIF xD
Back to top Go down
http://NationOfJOG.com
*Neji*
*Neji*

Stuff : 161

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:08 pm

Snake Skank. . .

I will post mine later niggaz.
Back to top Go down

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:09 pm

now in the game when I kill you just think of that face then go cry in a corner rofl
Back to top Go down
Overlord the Necromancer
Overlord the Necromancer

Stuff : 142

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:39 am

OK, so here's a pic of me. Lol. I'm the one on the right...yeah i know, u dont even have to say it.. ima badass. Twisted Evil
o yeah... hobbies... concerts... metal.. and cars... and getting fucked up too...lol

HEYYY PPLLLL 2

HEYYY PPLLLL Overlordsig
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:41 am

those fools hella metal!
Back to top Go down
Cody_Fett

Stuff : 12

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:44 am

y'all already now what i look like. =)
Over, Devil is right lol. You look hella metal.
Back to top Go down

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:44 am

badass is the way to be
Back to top Go down
HasseoTheAvenger
HasseoTheAvenger

Stuff : 98

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 1:47 am

wow over..... u actually look like i thought u would LOL
Back to top Go down
*Neji*
*Neji*

Stuff : 161

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:40 pm

I thought you were the Mexican lol.

Wanna fuck?
Back to top Go down
HasseoTheAvenger
HasseoTheAvenger

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:41 pm

i like sword fighting (with wooden and blades) never rly tried fencing lol but anyway i like wars all kinds..... sometimes i make up game wars like with nerf , painball n such guns with alot of my buds i love pranking anyone that is gullable enuf to fall for mai tricks i hate homework.... i rly do......i love all kinds of music cept rap n hip hop..... i own 3 swords 2 metal and my wooden one (shown in pic) the wooden one has a black carved in dragon on both sides and looks cool well that's a lil bout me Smile and yea the pic is a lil big and sideways.... i dunno why but i couldn't do shit about it Mad but any way lol Cool

Last edited by HasseoTheAvenger on Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[=AR=]WolfTheHunter343
[=AR=]WolfTheHunter343

Stuff : 65

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 8:43 pm

omg i have those same shoes lol, Swiss Gear
Back to top Go down
http://www.thejedihangout.forumotion.com
HasseoTheAvenger
HasseoTheAvenger

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:58 pm

wow lol cool
Back to top Go down

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:51 pm

you remind me of my old best friend he had tons of swords. WE used to go out and cut down dandelions lol. I like how everyone in this topic is wearing sunglasses hehe just noticed
Back to top Go down
Cody_Fett

Stuff : 12

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:05 am

hass i thought u were older lol
Back to top Go down
IKilledYou
IKilledYou

Stuff : 2147483638

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:46 am

HEYYY PPLLLL IPhoneUpload-18

i like photoshoping thats all u need to know
Back to top Go down
http://www.planetrenders.net
HasseoTheAvenger
HasseoTheAvenger

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:24 pm

lol i do love to use my swords demo Twisted Evil cody lol and cool pic blaze
Back to top Go down
DAVID

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:41 am

how do i put the god damn pic up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEYYY PPLLLL Vide
PostSubject: Re: HEYYY PPLLLL   HEYYY PPLLLL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEYYY PPLLLL

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Spam Forum -
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com