The Alias... I mean The Abyss, my bad

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Alias... I mean The Abyss, my bad

Post by {GoR}Hyourinmaru on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:24 pm

Yay, we've got a smart cookie in our midst!
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Always have.

DeviantArt
Phantom
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 420

View user profile http://platinum-graphics.com

Back to top Go down

Post by [=AR=]WolfTheHunter343 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:35 pm

ok i posted this in another topic but i think it fits here too

god what i want to kno is why ALL of you people take this game so seriously. If anyone needs to shutup or get over it its you guys, who insted of taking the shit you think is unfair and using the game to get back if you must, you come on here and bitch and tattle and whine like fucking little kids. Think about it, in real life if somebody does shit to you what are you gonna do?, go tattle on them to your mommy and daddy or the fucking police? Well guess what their not gonna do jack fucking shit! Why? because no one cares if they hurt your feelings or did you wrong, unless they broke the law no one fucking cares. so to sum it up im tired of coming on here to hang out and talk with some friends and finding that everyone is flipping shit because somebody called me a name or killed me on a video game unfairly. GET OVER IT STOP TATTLING AND WHINING AND BITCHING OVER A FUCKING VIDEO GAME!
[=AR=]WolfTheHunter343

Stuff : 65

View user profile http://www.thejedihangout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by {GoR}Hyourinmaru on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:50 am

Umm...where have you been Wolf, cuz if you were watching it you'd know there was a topic made about this kinda thing. So this was basically pointless...
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:46 pm

just touching on that not argumentatively.... this is more than a video game to peeps here. This is a base to friendship, because it is an "online" video game it has history and players that date back. It isnt simply the Aries we defeated in God of War or the collecting of all 120 stars in super mario. Its continuing and always there is history being made. Because here we have the blessing of communicating when it can be used to have fun its obvious we also use it to anger against one another otherwise if this did not exist we would just sit there muttering to ourselves then stand up and walk away treating it like you said "just a video game". Communication is the only reason and the fact that people naturally want to be correct so they challenge their idea against another until they think they are. To me its a lot on these forums like driving in a car when you know little of the other drivers but you still you get so pissed at them for being too slow or cutting you off YET if you were face to face the irrational thoughts never would have been brought up. If all of us here had a face and a body to present in these accusations then most if not all would never be known and would step down for lack of bravery. That, and its really weird and childish in public or the fact that here you have a lot more time to think about your points when in reality comebacks usually pop up after the argument has ended. I think we all know this. Most of this can be prevented if we were all closer such as on a social site when you post pictures of your true self... no other aliases. Since it is a video game we do not.

Back to top Go down

Post by [=AR=]WolfTheHunter343 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:04 pm

youve got a point ther so there i made a spot in the forum for the pictures
[=AR=]WolfTheHunter343

Stuff : 65

View user profile http://www.thejedihangout.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by {182nd}Vincent-VEGA on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:18 pm

uncaring

{182nd}Vincent-VEGA