The Alias... I mean The Abyss, my bad

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Alias... I mean The Abyss, my bad

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:01 am

You sure sound like a crazy person ranting to me right now. I think we can all vote whatever you just said had nothing to do with what i said lol. You didnt say anything about the 1 v 1 and supported the fact that nobody cares yet its amusing to read. Ive played 5 weeks beginning of july then came back the last week so in all that time if Ive never even heard your name be spoken or seen you play then it shows how unimportant to the game you really are. lol i could care less about who "used to" play the game they arent here anymore and i dont know them so are you saying i should care because you know them? You just told us you wont fight Devil or Neji because you dont want to, in other words you refused to prove your statement "i know im the best". Now this fascinates me "I make too much of an impression not to be remembered". When everybody here watches the t.v., their movies and what not do they really care who invented it, do they even know? lol no way its just entertainment to us we could care less. I think you, the little boy, just failed. Probably dont even know who said that lol.

To "Cryo, you can hop off my nuts any time now" .... sexual remarks against a girl, sheesh you really dont get out much

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil_Wing on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:20 am

dude sinister.....she just owned you rofl

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000698

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {GoR}Hyourinmaru on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:11 am

Ok...Sinister...I'd like to know how you think I play and why you think of it the way you do. And why can't it be fun just to mess around? You don't have to constantly fight, you are capable of just running around and observing all you want, which is what I like to do when I'm bored. Because of that it's obvious our definitions of fun are VERY different... Nobody is like you, and nobody WANTS to be like you, ok? A game is not life, it's merely a form of entertainment, and when taken to such an extreme it becomes EXTREMELY pathetic.

And why insult Cryo for not knowing and not caring about those that played in the past? It really doesnt' matter now, now does it? It's not like all of them are gonna just come back, and if you're so accomplished then why stay if you're just gonna start crap and insult people?
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {NSJ}Broly on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:15 pm

[quote="{GoR}Hyourinmaru"] Because of that it's obvious our definitions of fun are VERY different... Nobody is like you, and nobody WANTS to be like you, ok? A game is not life, it's merely a form of entertainment, and when taken to such an extreme it becomes EXTREMELY pathetic.

Sinister ur getting way too cocky, I respect that your very good, bla..bla.. you beat Super...bla bla.. your a god....OK EZ THERE..you never seem to shut up anymore, this game had it's moments when evryone wanted to be the best, I think you missed that and I did too...you prob finaly caught up too Super after like what 2 Years, still makes him seem so much then you...I dont hear ppl mention you as an old school amazing player. I think Neji had his cocky moments too but face it you both have nothing more too prove but facing each other. Evryone has moved on to other games and stuff, while you were trying so hard to get to were Super was, im sure he was having some fun with friends or playin other games..Just give it a break and have fun in the game while it lasts. ALSO ..I dont consider you a team player, in servers iunno if your joking or sumthin but you've turned into a big dick. Tking evryone here, tking evryone there.

Sorry for : offtopic :ness, just the competitiveness you ppl have now should have been finished a while ago, it's always the same story
{NSJ}Broly

Stuff : 113

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil_Wing on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:41 pm

hey cmon guys give him respect he went 98 and 1! lmao

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:08 pm

{NSJ}Broly wrote:Sinister ur getting way too cocky, I respect that your very good, bla..bla.. you beat Super...bla bla.. your a god....OK EZ THERE..you never seem to shut up anymore, this game had it's moments when evryone wanted to be the best, I think you missed that and I did too...you prob finaly caught up too Super after like what 2 Years, still makes him seem so much then you...I dont hear ppl mention you as an old school amazing player. I think Neji had his cocky moments too but face it you both have nothing more too prove but facing each other. Evryone has moved on to other games and stuff, while you were trying so hard to get to were Super was, im sure he was having some fun with friends or playin other games..Just give it a break and have fun in the game while it lasts. ALSO ..I dont consider you a team player, in servers iunno if your joking or sumthin but you've turned into a big dick. Tking evryone here, tking evryone there

Sorry for : offtopic :ness, just the competitiveness you ppl have now should have been finished a while ago, it's always the same story

Yea, he was randomly spawncamping me sometimes and randomly taunts and TKing sometimes too. . .But I think we all should just drop this. . .

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil_Wing on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:56 am

its cause people steal kills mess up kills or just watch people die i do the same exact thing, cause me and sinister go hard.

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:09 pm

What I said had everything to do with what you said. I'm not crazy, I'm passionate. You're relentless oblivousness ASTOUNDS me... Where you come up with these radical assumptions I have no idea. Since we're bringing sexuality into this argument... I guess we can blame this on power of the female mind. Manipulation and blind assumption; something you obviously excel at. But what you have failed and continue to fail to do is to bring anything factual to the table. Until then, I'm simply going to disregard your seemingly personal vendetta. It's like you make me out to be the bully here. But I started none of this...

You ever seen the movie The Paper Brigade? You remind me of the kids and I remind myself of the old man who simply wants the kids off his property... That same thing can be applied here. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about or who you're talking to. All you got, as I have said before is assumption and since you are a girl and I am sort of attacking you people tend to side with you.

Sinister

Stuff : 634

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:21 pm

It's called pity and it is blatantly obvious here in this discussion. I guess you felt the need to chime in because for whatever reason, maybe it's just that "female instinct", you feel like you have some sort of maternal connection to these people which you think grants you the right to open your mouth. Wrong. I will end this reply to you Cryo Jade, with a simple... "Get off my property." Great effort, no substance.

Next contestant...

Hyo, there is nothing to explain. You play like a girl... Here maybe this will help... You play sort of like C*T, or UDN Badaz or Rabbit. Take your pick.

Whose left?

Broly... Geez, by the way you go on and on I could almost mistake you for Cryo Jade. I never shut up any more? Listen... I didn't start this attack, you people did. Don't blame me for what has transpired here over the past few days. I'm not responsible.

Sinister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:32 pm

People will always want to be the best and people will always want to improve. There is no "missing that" because that sort of thing is timeless. Kinda like Star Wars... It's the same game it was 3 years ago, just full of different people. I didn't "catch up to Super" in 2 years... again with the assuming. What is with you people!?

I was in SDJ for a whole 2 and a half weeks, somewhere around there. If you don't know what SDJ is, it's Super's clan. I never received any type of training from anyone in that clan, you had to wait a month till that started... Anyway no, it did not take me 2 years to get to his level. More like... a couple months. Besides, it's not like that was my ultimate goal from the start... but as I learned and got better, I realized he was the best and I wanted to beat him.

I don't consider myself old school either, more like new school. (hence NSJ) But that has absolutely nothing to do with this... You're wrong. I haven't had anything to prove in this game for a very long time.

Sinister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:42 pm

Like I said, Super was the last person I wanted to face and even then I didn't ever go out of my way to play him unless Kratos or someone else bugged me enough. I challenged him twice on his site, you can go look if you want and both times he was being well... a girl about it. Way too difficult to deal with or agree on something with him when it came to a 1v1. Once again... I was never "trying so hard to get to where Super was". You should stop assuming, it makes you look dumb. I wanted to play him but I never went out of my way to play him, when the time was right it would happen and it did and I won. It's that simple.

Ask Kratos, ask Lak, ask Hattori... anybody that knows me well. I never once played this game to play SuperDuper. You make it sound like I went into a locked server with someone else and trained endlessly... no.

Jesus... you people. I hope next time you know what you're talking about. At this point all we know is you guys assume everything, I'm an asshole and I just made you look stupid.

Last edited by Sinister on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sinister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister on Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:47 pm

My prior statement stands.

You're biting the hand that fed the hand that feeds you.

Sinister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:05 pm

80% of what you said was made up of a couple contradications and incorrect grammar just pointing that out why you sound crazy. The next reply you make will dwindle in sense even further im sure. You can continue if you like but you said "no one has to agree with me" making every post you make pointless. From what my brother says:

Sinister, from what I remember you were never apart of the games history, the only reason any kid would give a shit about you now would be for coming here bitching about how my sister ripped your dick off and left you with nothing half decent to argue on. I think if I ask anyone I know from this game they will relate how many times you break rules and kill your own teammates. That's what makes you such a horrible player and nobody respects you. You started so many clans, they all failed, you left several clans for pathetic personal reasons and bitched on your way out every time. I played against superduper recently in a group match and doubled his score and he was on mic so I know he sucks now and you won 18-7 on someone who hasnt played for a year thats real pathetic for how good you supposedly think you are. I honestly dont see your purpose here as well as neji you guys got next Gen systems I know Neji plays warcraft and I mean fuck people you come back here to feel like your good or something? If I were you just shut your little kid ass up, leave the game, and move on. Im picturing in my mind this fat ass nerd kid whos so depressed he has to come here to feel better about himself. Just FUCK OFF already seriously noob dont play up how good you are and refuse a challenge either that just makes you look even more like a shithead. You fail completely. You should clean up too if you ever want a shot at life you actually have to be respectful to women. That means quit talking to my sister like that and I mean it.

Back to top Go down

Post by {GoR}Hyourinmaru on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:11 pm

Sinister wrote:
Hyo, there is nothing to explain. You play like a girl... Here maybe this will help... You play sort of like C*T, or UDN Badaz or Rabbit. Take your pick.
Ok...you seem to have justification for everything, "Oh mighty Sinister"...but you have yet to explain this. I'm not taking this as an offense, I am just wanting to know why you think this and what it is that makes you think of it. Also...don't see the connection between me and Rabbit, and I've only played with C*T a couple times and never with Badaz (as far as I know). I am just having a hard time understanding how you can 'play like a girl' on a video game, where it really doesn't matter who or what you.
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister on Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:30 pm

I'll reply when I can get on my computer. Whoever your brother is, tell him I will play him. He can have all the time he wants to prepare.

Sinister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil_Wing on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:25 pm

Sinister wrote:

that means that you just headhunt the best player and follow them around and try to scrap them. senel, gold, and neji also do this. i havent really seen you play i just know what he means by saying this.

This topic needs to chill out. As much as me and Sinister are not on good terms, he is right. Like it or not he is the best untill proven otherwise. he has made a huge impact on the game training the best players of today, such as myself, kratos, and neji. Sinister is much like myself in many ways and should have the respect of everyone here.

@ cyro jades brother....

your a dumbass lol. why dont you tell us your name? im sure me and sinister would like to see just how godly you are or were lmfao
just another kid talking shit thinking their hard. Sinister has done alot more on this game then your sorry ass would have done, or could have for that matter.

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by *Neji* on Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:24 pm

Devil you know I don't need to headhunt because nobody is a match for me. I've proven it to you and many other people. You place yourself above me in your best player list when you've lost 6 1 on 1's to me. 2 of them I beat you 13-2 twice in a row. The other 4 you had left and respawned when it got around 7-0. You just give up hope.

And Jade, you really need to learn how to shut the fuck up. Bringing me into this out of nowhere was really uncool. I play this game because I have fun memories on it and friends to hang out with. I also find it as a really fun game. I play Warcraft or Call of Duty otherwise.

To be honest, the only people on this game that seem to aim to be the best would be Devil Wing, Sinister, Gold, and Fearless. I don't aim to be the best because I don't care about being the best. I'm at where I'm at even though I've beaten about every player in the game now.

Sinister, if you really knew who that Super was, your dreams would be crushed, so I'm not going to tell you. Truth is though, its not SuperDuper. You may want to ask Lak or Kratos for more info. Look, sorry that your life long dream is crushed, but hey, its life. Now just go outside and get some sunshine for once in your life.

We know that you decline 1 on 1's in the fear of losing to a good player. You've been declining mine ever since I shot up in the food chain. You fear of risking a loss. You do the very thing you used to hate about JOG doing. Face it, kid, your a baby and a failure.

You may as well move on and get off this website before anybody crams your face in with shit because nobody here respects you, nobody wants you here and your better off dead somewhere in a dark alley way. If anybody wanted you here, you wouldn't get so much shit tossed in your face.

And the fact you would sit at your Ps3 taking the time to make all those long posts straight in a row, shows how much time you have on your hands and how much of life that your missing. Now do us all, no, yourself a favor, and get the fuck out.
*Neji*

Stuff : 161

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister on Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:59 pm

It's about time you showed your ugly faces Neji. I'll also deal with you when I can get on my computer. Hell, I'll just point your apprentices in this direction and they can do all the flaming for me. hahaha and btw, I use a USB keyboard for the ps3 genius.

Sinister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:12 pm

I can see how guys are, my brother was just defending me, I didnt say that neji sorry I wouldnt have any reason to dislike you. My brother also has left this game behind because of his fiance. Hes actually moving out which makes me sad so I bought the PS2 from him Crying or Very sad I dont like being mean so I wont take part in this conversation anymore. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil_Wing on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:34 am

neji you havent beaten me 6 times lmao and never 13 to 2 and never 7-0 lmfao, your a scrub. that is superduper i heard him talk as well as others. Neji you are a great player, but face it i said i was better then sinister but i know deep down im not better, i might be as good but not better. you know the same.... theres no doubt that the 3 of us are the best in the game. idk why you put fearless so high up in your top 10, he isnt at our level. And to think this could all be solved by us 1 vs 1ing eachother...

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Masta-Hattori on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:54 am

Now entering the ring at this time, from the slums of New York....... Masta-Hattori

Well its been awhile since i been in one of these but im the reinforement since Sinister is being ganged up on.

Now you all can blame me for Sinister dominating this game.... I was the one who brought him up and gave him the basic tools he needed to get to where he is today. It is safe to say he did quite well for himself. I was in my prime a long time ago and even then my prime wasnt really anything to brag about. However from then to Sinsters dominace despite bickering from time to time he has always showed me tremendous respect, now i look at Devil and Neji who were basically made from Sinister, calling him out? It makes you look quite foolish especially considering the fact that both of you wouldnt be where you are currently if not for Sinister. I dont mean to descredit you, but just think about it.

As for the newcomers who have jumped in, i would have to agree in that you have no clue what you are talking about, although the past is the past it is still an intricual part of the game as ones history has alot to do with his rep and how he should be talked to, you are just not at his level. It is safe to say Sinister is very hard to understand and quite frankly can be the biggest dickhead you ever meet in your life, its best just to leave him alone. Im almost positive you cant handle the heat, so just stay out of the kitchen.

As for the Superduper argument, anybody who is anybody knows that Super beat everyone in this game, he WAS the best individual player this game has ever seen. A legend like that never gets that rusty and if you think Super didnt give a shit about the game anymore your wrong, he cared a little too much and you can bet your ass he didnt accept that 1v1 without warming up for a day or so. The fact of the matter is Sinister beat him, that feat alone secures his spot as a top player if not the best. This one was kinda obvious.

Now there were remarks on Sinister being fat, and not getting out much. In Ninja we are pretty tight knit and we know each other on certain personal levels so i can say that Sinister is in shape, in my opinion rather ugly but im sure he gets some poon-tang when he goes out with his buds. Its funny because i here from credible sources that the certain people who made those claims would sit in front of thier ps2 and computer until all hours of the night even when he had school the next day (lol he knows)

Those who say Sinister should just leave the game already, well im sure he would of already had it not of been for certain people who make comments about him when he trys to thus forcing him to come back to silence you. Im gonna give you a head start... Sinister is in Ninja for ps3 and if you all behave he will continue playing Socom and will peacefully exit the game just dont tempt him.

That should just about wrap up my end, now im sure some of you dumb dumbs will say "Wow Hattori stop riding Sinisters dick" or "Hattori you suck you think your hard...." or some variable of said phrases just know that you nerds who use these new hip words since hanging out with Sinister that those phrases came from me so thanks for subliminally riding my dick.

I hope nothing in there can be taken as a personal attack some players were mentioned to make an example but to be honest i probably wont read this topic, check this site or care to respond to any rebuttle one of you may have against me. This post was a reality check and to give much needed support againist some of these battlefront hardboy knockers.

Take care now, im sure Sinister will inform me on the results of the flame fest.

Last word is.......

Ninja

Masta-Hattori

Stuff : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil_Wing on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:03 am

fool, i called him out and then we went on a date and made up Razz

but everybody read Masta-Hattori's wise words...

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyrolancer on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:33 am

just clarifying.... Superduper isnter superduper anymore hes playing the PS3 and when he left he really didnt want anything to do with you guys anymore. He has no way of playing star wars as of this moment. It was just one of many games when the next better thing comes out then we go play that. Probably just a poser. Hope this helps. I like this smiley btw lol! just random.

Pyrolancer

Stuff : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:20 pm

Well I would post but Hattori summed everything up better than I probably could have. However... Devil told me that Cryo's "brother" was Demoslayer but if you take a look at "her" posts and compare them to "his" you will see they are very similar in style, grammar etc. My guess is Cryo Jade is Demoslayer, he is simply pulling the same thing he did with Garnier. I could be wrong but it seems pretty obvious.

As for Neji... just the other day we were havin a friendly talk on AIM. Then outta no where you show up and try to make me look bad. It would of been a nice flame if it was true, but it's not. As for getting personal... Well that's not my style. You've really got nothing on me, but I got endless amounts of damage I could do to you personally. Imagine how stupid and lame I could make you look Neji if I only mentioned one or two things you have told me about your life? I truly doubt you'd show your face on battlefront ever again...

I might come back with another post for a victory lap, but for now I'm out.

Sinister

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:40 pm

Neutral people don't like how others play... people automatically get into flaming without thinking... so many people acting on anger... Neutral

Are you THAT bored? I mean... really...

There isn't much i can say about this. I do not know how any of this tension originated. Just a bad combo... of... highly defensive high ego players... stating their opinion... and being defensive and strongly disagreeing with any opinion other than their own... and searching for implied meanings in those opinions and calling them out... creating a completely off topic flame-fest. It's too bad... The most i can do is hope you are enjoying yourselves, as competitive as you all may be. I will not state my opinion... even though It bothers me not to... because I would rather not begin getting caught up in this flaming... toward those who haven't done enough to me to deserve my hatred and displeasure.

I know i am stating mainly the obvious but... Seriously... why go out of your way to make such points?

Sinister did not start this argument... i looked back... he just said something that SOME people did not approve of or agree with in their minds... nor understand nor want to agree with, which got out of hand.

The best thing you can do, if you choose to do something when you disagree, is to seek understanding, as i see Hyouinmaru attempted to do. Not to flame what you do not completely understand just because it doesn't meet your standards as soon as you look at it.

GAHRGH!
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top