The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Worlds end continued

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

How will the world end
Yellowstone volcano
Worlds end continued Vote_lcap 25% Worlds end continued Vote_rcap
 25%  [ 2 ]
Global warming
Worlds end continued Vote_lcap 0% Worlds end continued Vote_rcap
 0%  [ 0 ]
meteor
Worlds end continued Vote_lcap 13% Worlds end continued Vote_rcap
 13%  [ 1 ]
nuclear warfare
Worlds end continued Vote_lcap 25% Worlds end continued Vote_rcap
 25%  [ 2 ]
other
Worlds end continued Vote_lcap 37% Worlds end continued Vote_rcap
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

Worlds end continued Vide
PostSubject: Worlds end continued   Worlds end continued Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:15 pm

how will the world end?

i think that an eruption of yellowstone will cause such event because it is the only one with valid evidence.
if you didnt know already, yellowstone erupts every 600,000 years and the last eruption was 610,000 years.
that means were overdue....
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Stuff : 2000000434

PostSubject: Re: Worlds end continued   Worlds end continued Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:25 pm

I say nuclear warfare. The world is so power hungry and war driven any more. Man will destroy the world. lol
Back to top Go down
GOR JM

Stuff : 30

PostSubject: Re: Worlds end continued   Worlds end continued Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:09 am

Wow steal my topic. WTG.
Back to top Go down
{MoW}befejc/drip
{MoW}befejc/drip

Stuff : 78

PostSubject: Re: Worlds end continued   Worlds end continued Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:41 pm

i said other because i think we will all die by a vogon destroyer ship like in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy to make way for a hyperspatial express route lol!
Back to top Go down
http://mastersofrepublic.forumotion.com/
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

PostSubject: Re: Worlds end continued   Worlds end continued Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:13 am

Yellowstone is hardly enough to end the world. That's just another natural process of Earth, just like the poles shifting...

None of that matters cause the Earth is guaranteed to be cast into oblibion in about 5 or 6 billion years. Sun uses up all its energy then and just implodes like a firecracker clutched in your hand. This is true btw. But, I'm sure by then - if we, humans, are still around - we'll have inhabited other planets or at least developed moon-scale spacestations... I hope. lol

Either that or the Death Star that is closest to us which, if it goes SuperNova, may or may not emit a gamma ray that could set the Earth's ozone ablaze... even then, the ray could miss Earth. No ozone=hell on earth. I forget when that is supposed to happen. Thankfully none of us will be around for either... lol.
Back to top Go down
{MoW}befejc/drip
{MoW}befejc/drip

Stuff : 78

PostSubject: Re: Worlds end continued   Worlds end continued Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:16 pm

even if we have space stations on teh moon the sun exploding would destroy that also and alot more around earth
Back to top Go down
http://mastersofrepublic.forumotion.com/
{GOR}cheerios
{GOR}cheerios

Stuff : 29

PostSubject: Re: Worlds end continued   Worlds end continued Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Even if a meteor hits here, the world will not "end". It may wipe out nearly all living species, but the planet will still be here. I voted for other because I know the world will end once our Sun becomes a red giant and will most likely engulf our planet. There is also a chance that our world will be destroyed as a result of colliding with out nearest galaxy in a few billion years.As for our species, I think a meteor is the biggest chance that the human race will be wiped out soon (however there are ways of stopping a meteor now if you find it ahead of time).
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

PostSubject: Re: Worlds end continued   Worlds end continued Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:24 pm

the sun exploding thoug isnt supposed to happen until 5 bilion years so you would think some event would happen before then?

when yellowstone erupts, it will send billions of tons of volcanic ash all across the us and will contaminate food and water supply. same with nuclear radiation. but you can survive radiation if the initial blast doesnt kill you. youll be deformed most likely.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}cheerios
{GOR}cheerios

Stuff : 29

PostSubject: Re: Worlds end continued   Worlds end continued Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:10 am

{UDN}Alex Ace wrote:
the sun exploding thoug isnt supposed to happen until 5 bilion years so you would think some event would happen before then?

when yellowstone erupts, it will send billions of tons of volcanic ash all across the us and will contaminate food and water supply. same with nuclear radiation. but you can survive radiation if the initial blast doesnt kill you. youll be deformed most likely.
But the world will not end.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

PostSubject: Re: Worlds end continued   Worlds end continued Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:15 pm

no not with a nuclear war
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worlds end continued   Worlds end continued Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:49 pm

LOL i live like 1 hour from yellowstone how creepy but ya its one of those massive weird named volcanoes from dinosaur age that stretches over idaho wyoming and montana. it is quite massive but the explosion would probably only cover half the U.S. mostly just ash would be the most harmful. I mean mt. st helens wasnt too bad people went to watch it lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worlds end continued   Worlds end continued Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worlds end continued

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com