The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

1v1 anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

1v1 anyone? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: 1v1 anyone?   1v1 anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:06 pm

rofl how do you get worse? I stopped playing for months and when I came back the horrible graphics were hard to adjust to but I never got worse the game I came back I got over 70 kills it was more entertaining so I actually did better, just clarifying that you cant really get worse its like riding a bike really just depends how motivated you are to do good is all it is. So no excuses Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 anyone?   1v1 anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:54 pm

Suree, i need to get my Lag out problem fixed tho
Back to top Go down
*Neji*
*Neji*

Stuff : 161

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 anyone?   1v1 anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:29 am

Sinister wrote:
lol Well nowadays that's what 1v1s have become and I hate to say it but Neji I blame you mostly, which isn't entirely a bad thing. Cause those who do it now were primarily influenced by you. Back when I used to do them people actually moved around and tried stuff. No, of course people weren't rushing blindly, but it wasn't a saber-throwing, sprinting/slow-running campfest like 1v1s are today. People actually... dare I say it... took risks. lol In today's era, it doesn't matter if you're a great player or not, if you know how to play a 1v1 you can win with ease and just the opposite, if you don't... you will lose before you realize it's over.

Just noticed that post, but it is partly true. During vVv, SS, and LSJ all I would do is go out and search for 1 on 1's. I would win all of them from rushing until that loss to Super. That's what made me adopt a different style in 1 on 1's. I realized it's only an easier kill for the enemy if I rush.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Server admin
Server admin
Blaine

Stuff : 202

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 anyone?   1v1 anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:07 pm

TimbizNinja wrote:
rofl how do you get worse? I stopped playing for months and when I came back the horrible graphics were hard to adjust to but I never got worse the game I came back I got over 70 kills it was more entertaining so I actually did better, just clarifying that you cant really get worse its like riding a bike really just depends how motivated you are to do good is all it is. So no excuses Very Happy

i start caring less after the battle goes on for a while. like the time i fought devil, i beat him as villains, but when i got heroes, i didn't get a single kill =(
i can't really help it. it just happens. no matter how hard i try to care more, it doesn't happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1v1 anyone?   1v1 anyone? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1v1 anyone?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Spam Forum -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com