The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Chokers or Non Chokers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Do you want Chokers in the Abyss
Yes i want chokers
Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Vote_lcap 84% Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 84%  [ 26 ]
No chokers are unfair
Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Vote_lcap 16% Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 31

{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:22 am

Snake, i know what you're talking about. But what I'm saying is that the noobs out there who will just sit there and choke you for eternity...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:56 am

im just talking about the select few who wont ever come near u but will INF choke u from a distance when ur not looking
(i use to infinite choke people when i coulnt get to them with my blade)( i don think ive used choker on a public server in a long time) besides the new conquest modds when u have to play as emeror etc
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Sinister

Stuff : 634

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:16 am

-=UraGeek=- wrote:
im just saying its hard as hell on the rooftops(against a good choker)
cuz as soon as u go to jump on there buildling ur fucked they already have u in a choke as soon as ur down thats what i dont like about it
{FOX}Yusuke does that shit all the time
he will never actually jump in and fight hes always on a close rooftop chokein ur ass to death
and if he dosent get u the first time if u jump on his roof then he runs to another rooftop
(i dont know if he always does this but this is what happned last night)

infinte choke= choke someone then switch 2nd weapon so throwing blade is there (while holding the choke the whole time) and ur stamina should start going back up but ull still be chokeing them

I am Yusuke... how do I do it all the time if we've only played together once? I never jump in and fight... ? Riiiiiight. You have obviously never played with me where I take on 4+ guys at once and still come out alive. You complain about choking like it takes no skill. Reality check... it takes a lot more than you think. Why would you jump to a building where you can be choked in the first place? That makes no sense... if you do that you might as well just walk right up beside the choker, do nothing and let him kill you cause essentially that's what you are doing when you just jump on a roof.

I will list a few ways to combat chokers that may work for you...

Saber throw
Slow run
Sprint
Ramps
Getting them to turn their back to a perfect block then saber throwing, aerialing or sprint attacking (if they don't have you in a choke)
Staying on the ground and staying off roofs
Use buildings and objects (dumpsters, evaporators, droids, canopies, boxes, etc) as a source of protection from choke. In other words hide behind them.
etc etc

Next time you encounter someone who is not an idiot, I suggest you don't play like one.

Also, please do not shoot in the FOX server again or I will ban you.

Vote count is 13 in favor of choke, 3 not. Stupid thread...
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:53 pm

yea this is lame, playing against a choker is easy, if you know what your doing and playing as a great choker such as myself or sinister takes a great amount of skill. so dont hate the choker hate the game niggah
Back to top Go down
Latinoheat
Latinoheat

Stuff : 160

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:44 pm

Chokers are not a big deal for me. But if the whole team is basically using chokers it sucks. but i sometimes choke so i don't complain much about them.
Back to top Go down
http://va.ucoz.net
Silver
Silver

Stuff : 2000000434

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Well I did not vote for no chokers cause they are unfaif, I simply dont like em. I only use the Emperor once ina while and Count Dooku VERY rarely.
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Heck, I'm just starting to train with chokers...so they're staying dammit... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

Stuff : 308

PostSubject: chokers.......   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:55 pm

I use Anakin in battle just like I use Luke, and if the possibility arises I choke, but I always use all of the moves. Basically that's how all chokers should be, they just should not whore it. And, another method I use to fight chokers: You jump up on the roof of a building say, and right before you land you jump again if the choker moved away, then once you jump 2-3 times more to line up, or not at all if there dumb and didn't move, aerial them. Make sure you just almost land on the roof before each jump though, it confuses the target a bit thinking your going to land there each time, But this only work's if there not perfect blocking...
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:51 pm

you all need to realize that there is a reason that force push isnt the only force power
Back to top Go down
Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000697

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:28 pm

another key point....
if you took out chokers there'd only be mauls running around....
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:27 pm

which would mean you would have to wait longer than 15 seconds to spawn out sense there would be a spawn queue as your waiting to spawn as a maul sense theres 50 other ppl tryna spawn as a maul too

youd be waiting in line to spawn, do you think that would be fair OR fun?
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com
Silver
Silver

Stuff : 2000000434

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:55 pm

Oh thats the spawn queue? I always thought it was too many ppl goint to the same spawn, not the units lol
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:15 pm

Suspect This thread IS stupid... god...

Do not take the chokers off... ever... let these people who don't like fighting them or have trouble learn to play a bit better. As Sinister stated there are many ways to avoid the choke... It may be harder when fighting difficult chokers but it is still possible.

Yes... All mauls all day is boring... the chokers add to the villains so they aren't boring and maul and grievous crazy lol.

I have no problem taking down MOST chokers. The people not in the "MOST" category i have difficulty but i can still take down eventually. It just takes more effort.
Back to top Go down
{MoW}befejc/drip
{MoW}befejc/drip

Stuff : 78

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:15 pm

chokers are ok. you just have to sprint to their back and push them it work almost all the time. unless there also using perfect block
Back to top Go down
http://mastersofrepublic.forumotion.com/
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:19 pm

That's generally if they're noobs, those that know how to use them would know you don't just stand there and let them do that...
Back to top Go down
Overlord the Necromancer
Overlord the Necromancer

Stuff : 142

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:13 am

two words.....SLOW RUN...lol

[img]Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Overlordsig[/img]
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:57 pm

lol well said
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:35 pm

You CAN run normally and not get choked... purely slow running won't help you especially if the choker runs up to you. You need to run around a building or something. I only use slow run to turn faster during my normal run.
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:49 pm

or to continue running in the air, bubble jumps ramps etc.
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:31 pm

I slow run when there are multiple chokers and in that case I just get away and TRY to take them out one at a time...
Back to top Go down
Dr.Oz>=]
Dr.Oz>=]

Stuff : 48

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:02 pm

Chockers arn't all that bad to compete aginst...Use the glitch block!!! I do It all the time!!!
Hold sprint and block and don't let go! Razz
Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Star-trek-nero-poster
WEEEEE!!! My pics the biggest!
Back to top Go down
http://hfo-site.forumotions.net/portal.htm
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 12:32 am

I really like that sig pic actually...also...most experienced players will get you whether you slow run or not.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Pure slow running isn't the solution... Rolling Eyes. You can run at normal speed and not be choked. It's actually easier for them to get you while you slow run for a long period of time. They can just run up to you and stop you in your tracks. Run between buildings... Don't land on the building the choker is on if they are watching you, and take advantage of the time they choke and miss by pushing them down if possible. Otherwise mix slow runs and normal runs... don't whore one or the other... slow run is something i only use to turn faster anyway... which helps me escape and get around things easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:32 pm

People are so lazy with chokers I wouldnt even worry about it most often I wait for them to scrap me when im killing other dudes thats when they suck most people cant scrap with them worth shit. If I see them sitting there blocking I just run past them not even taking notice and they just watch me go sitting on their lazy ass like im gonna walk into their lap and die lol Tyrlan really if you have the opportunity to run on level ground with them nobody ever does it but just run around them in circles tapping for slow run to turn sharp and you can laugh yourself to death as they try to turn with you blocking its hilarious but that way there is no doubt you will kill them just by pushing them over or running their energy out then whacking them. Your invincible against a choker running they aint going to unblock to attack you more than likely. Really I mean a vader can do damage without choke there are so few that do it but pushers will outscore and outwit a choker any day simply because they are waay too lazy and block happy usually.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Oz>=]
Dr.Oz>=]

Stuff : 48

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:04 pm

{GoR}Hyourinmaru wrote:
I really like that sig pic actually...also...most experienced players will get you whether you slow run or not.
OH yea I get killed most the time doing slow run but there's usualy a chance that maybe you might could possibly get the ennemy.Usualy noobs.
Back to top Go down
http://hfo-site.forumotions.net/portal.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chokers or Non Chokers   Chokers or Non Chokers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chokers or Non Chokers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Argument Forum -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com