The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

concerning "peace"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

concerning "peace" - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:52 pm

It's fun to pretend your peaceful then backstab them in the face when they sit right next to you or when you want someone to go away lol
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:27 am

Heck, I remember as a noob I'd find a whole bunch of ppl crouching me. I was like "sweet, less people to have to worry about!" But...then I met a guy who crouched me, came closer, circled me to get me to crouch. And after i did, he'd TK me....pissed me off and since then I help nobody who crouches and whoever is gonna help the opposite team might as well be on that team, cuz they're gonna die...
Back to top Go down
{MoW}befejc/drip
{MoW}befejc/drip

Stuff : 78

PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:17 pm

i crouch a lot because i might just want to focus on someone without other people killing me
Back to top Go down
http://mastersofrepublic.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: concerning "peace"   concerning "peace" - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

concerning "peace"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Death Gate :: News & Announcements -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com