The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

IM FREAKING OUT!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Latinoheat
Latinoheat

Stuff : 160

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:17 pm

All these motherfucking spawncampers. I spawn in and like 10 villians in my spawn. Bitches like Blaine_The_Infamous i think thats his name spawncamped me more than once. Hoes like Denial i saw in my spawn area. And i few more that got me furious. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
http://va.ucoz.net
Phantom
Server admin
Server admin
Phantom

Stuff : 420

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:07 pm

You explain to me, how we are supposed to be there every minute? Hmmm? We have lives to you know. We do our best, if you dont like it. Get out.
Back to top Go down
http://platinum-graphics.com
~*Rome*~
Server admin
Server admin
~*Rome*~

Stuff : 308

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: .................   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:41 am

Even if I'm on a spawn point on accident, and someone spawns in front of me, I jump away and don't attack. Because it is really fucking annoying when it happens to me...
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 1:50 am

Normally, I would suggest just adding more Admins....but there are enough for now. So the only possible solution to that kind of predicament would be to either spawn elsewhere or leave the server.
Back to top Go down
Zuran

Stuff : 16

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:03 pm

or have active admins to fill in the gaps when there are usually no admins on?
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:24 pm

only problems are there arent so many mature responsible admins that are on during the times we arent
of course i would love to solve these kinds of problems but in war games such as this and others people will do what they learn as they play, if they see other people spawncamping then they take after that person and think spawncamping is ok no matter how annoying

my point is this isnt the kind of thing thats easy to fix, i would find admins that are on during the times we arent but it isnt as easy as simply saying ''dont abuse power even though i know you will''
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com
Silver
Silver

Stuff : 2000000434

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:52 pm

would i make a good admin jman?
Back to top Go down
Zuran

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:53 pm

thats very well put out and its soooo unfortunately true.
Now, i dont want to sound like a complete dick as im the new guy here and i understandably dont have a lot of respect from many people. However, with your consideration Mephilles, i would like to (if its ok with you) offer my services and take up the role of "Admin" during the morning. im almost always on in the morning and thats the time the "TK'ers" and Spawncampers like to come out and fu** your morning up. If you dont want another admin thats totally cool with me. im simply offering to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
{RLA}DAV

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:59 pm

zuran would be a good one and the early mornings really need an admin cause it seems like thats when most of the rulebreaking happens because this morning i came on the cbox and asked for several ppl to be booted but no1 was there
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:08 pm

silver you need to be able to be on an actual computer and PS2/3 at the same time

zuran, i guess if someone else trustworthy recommends you ill see how you turn out
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:10 pm

If id get a CP in the future, would you let me?
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:17 pm

maybe is all i say to anyone who asks those kinds of questions
Back to top Go down
Latinoheat
Latinoheat

Stuff : 160

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:24 pm

I wish i had admin cause when im playing i get tk so many times by retards. These admins are blind when i play. Not u Jman, and Ryuu. IM FREAKING OUT! 47336
Back to top Go down
http://va.ucoz.net
Phantom
Server admin
Server admin
Phantom

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:25 pm

*.:Latinoheat:.* wrote:
I wish i had admin cause when im playing i get tk so many times by retards. These admins are blind when i play. Not u Jman, and Ryuu. IM FREAKING OUT! 47336

Yeah yeah.
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:43 pm

Don't think I've said this yet...but I really like that sig Phantom.

And Latino...I understand exactly what you mean, however, my case is that of rule breakers that I have to try and keep in line without a mic and without admin...so difficult...
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Server admin
Server admin
Phantom

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:14 pm

{GoR}Brisingr wrote:
Don't think I've said this yet...but I really like that sig Phantom.

And Latino...I understand exactly what you mean, however, my case is that of rule breakers that I have to try and keep in line without a mic and without admin...so difficult...

Thanks Bris, and I try to keep then out, but I am not there all the time.
Back to top Go down
Zuran

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:29 pm

lol Does David Count as a trustworthy person? cuz it looks like he reccomended me Razz
Back to top Go down
{RLA}DAV

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:35 pm

i am very trustworthy i am like abraham lincoln i dont tell lies
Back to top Go down

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:40 am

I think the admins usually get the poeple who just go on TK rampages
The only Admin i dont like is {SIN}Allen
1 day he steals like 3 of my kills when he could easily push them again so i could get my kill(and theres like no enemys around and we never go ambushed).... So i take one of his kills cuz im pissed and he boots me from the abyss Mad
Back to top Go down
{NSJ}Broly
{NSJ}Broly

Stuff : 113

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:13 pm

I believe he is freaking out ^
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:27 pm

Woww.. thats one crazed up person..
Back to top Go down
Allen
Allen

Stuff : 318

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:54 pm

*.:Latinoheat:.* wrote:

Well it can help if you tell us who's tking you instead of randomly saying "retards". It's not like I can notice everything when I'm fighting someone.
Back to top Go down
Allen
Allen

Stuff : 318

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:58 pm

-=UraGeek=- wrote:
I think the admins usually get the poeple who just go on TK rampages
The only Admin i dont like is {SIN}Allen
1 day he steals like 3 of my kills when he could easily push them again so i could get my kill(and theres like no enemys around and we never go ambushed).... So i take one of his kills cuz im pissed and he boots me from the abyss Mad

Yeah I totally stole your kills Rolling Eyes, well I didn't notice dammit. I'm sorry if I did, we all steal kills once in a while. Also when I was on a droid healing you destroyed the droid and with Luke's dash and damaged me while at it.
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:27 pm

Well...at least I can say that I'm not as obsessed over a game as that kid...plus...running away isn't the best way to get the acc back. Razz
Back to top Go down
{RLA}DAV

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:16 pm

LMFAO at that vid but the vid looks staged sort of
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IM FREAKING OUT! Vide
PostSubject: Re: IM FREAKING OUT!   IM FREAKING OUT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IM FREAKING OUT!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Tattle(PS2) -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com