who would win?

33% 33% 
[ 18 ]
67% 67% 
[ 37 ]

Total Votes : 55

Re: who would win #2

Post by Devil_Wing on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:18 pm

Mastaisac i respect you as a player and a good guy to talk to but i dont like how JOG over exaggerates their history. JOG has never once challenged a clan or accepted a battle with a clan they knew they could not beat. Which is why JOG only allies with clans that are not so good. They are allies with gor, udn, and working on one with sin. I dont like how Jeff has it so that he decides who his members 1 vs 1, is he really that scared? What i really love though, is how Jeff asks the clans who want an alliance with JOG about there record, there roster and who they have faced. What does this have anything to do with an alliance? Let me tell you. Jeff only scrimms clans that are allies with them, which is why they only let the not so good clans of the game be allies with them. JOG all of your top 10's are mostly made up of your members. So if JOG has the best players of all time and LSJ doesn't then why do you Fear us?

Got It Memorized?

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 1000000698

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Leonardo on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:36 pm

Jeff only scrimms clans that are allies with them, which is why they only let the not so good clans of the game be allies with them. JOG all of your top 10's are mostly made up of your members. So if JOG has the best players of all time and LSJ doesn't then why do you Fear us?
Jeff doesn't want us battling anyone in a clan match simply because we don't do recorded matches anymore. And we only do these "allied" scrimmages for fun and/or training for Conquest.

What i really love though, is how Jeff asks the clans who want an alliance with JOG about there record, there roster and who they have faced. What does this have anything to do with an alliance?
False. We have a place in our forums in which we have little information on each clan who still play on the Battlefront. All we have listed are there roster and clan site, nothing much.

Why can't you guys just understand that we don't play in matches anymore. That's all Jeff wants, and as people have said before.. obviously you didn't read them correctly. Jeff feels that he already made his mark on the front (for Assault) we simply just play battlefront for fun now. We don't look for any challenges and I'm sure LSJ would be a challenge but what's the use? This is battlefront 2 were talking about, really not that big of a game now then it was at the peak of JOG. You can always catch us on Call of Duty 4 and soon to be Modern Warfare 2 if your looking for a clan match, but when it comes to Star Wars Battlefront 2 all we do are allied scrimmages or just play freely in public rooms for the joy that is Star Wars. You guys can say all the shit in the world but we really don't care, if we did we'd would have already challenged LSJ. We just don't give a shit anymore, JOG made it's mark. We had a good run on the front, now it's all just for fun. And I'm sure your going to reply back and say a bunch of bull shit, or maybe even cuss me out which is fine. It's the internet, people say shit blah blah blah couldn't care less.

Understand It?

Leonardo

Stuff : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inderjit on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:39 pm

.:Fox:.{^Devil_Wing^ wrote:Mastaisac i respect you as a player and a good guy to talk to but i dont like how JOG over exaggerates their history. JOG has never once challenged a clan or accepted a battle with a clan they knew they could not beat. Which is why JOG only allies with clans that are not so good. They are allies with gor, udn, and working on one with sin. I dont like how Jeff has it so that he decides who his members 1 vs 1, is he really that scared? What i really love though, is how Jeff asks the clans who want an alliance with JOG about there record, there roster and who they have faced. What does this have anything to do with an alliance? Let me tell you. Jeff only scrimms clans that are allies with them, which is why they only let the not so good clans of the game be allies with them. JOG all of your top 10's are mostly made up of your members. So if JOG has the best players of all time and LSJ doesn't then why do you Fear us?

Got It Memorized?

JOG allied with us cuz were great friends and our leaders were former JOG members so...get your shit straight Laughing afro

Last edited by Inderjit on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Inderjit

Stuff : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {JOG}Mastaisac on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:46 pm

I would've loved to show you our record Sinister! Unfortunately, all of the info was deleted when our second site went down and the first, lol.
{JOG}Mastaisac

Stuff : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {JOG}Mastaisac on Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:54 pm

.:Fox:.{^Devil_Wing^ wrote:Mastaisac i respect you as a player and a good guy to talk to but i dont like how JOG over exaggerates their history. JOG has never once challenged a clan or accepted a battle with a clan they knew they could not beat. Which is why JOG only allies with clans that are not so good. They are allies with gor, udn, and working on one with sin. I dont like how Jeff has it so that he decides who his members 1 vs 1, is he really that scared? What i really love though, is how Jeff asks the clans who want an alliance with JOG about there record, there roster and who they have faced. What does this have anything to do with an alliance? Let me tell you. Jeff only scrimms clans that are allies with them, which is why they only let the not so good clans of the game be allies with them. JOG all of your top 10's are mostly made up of your members. So if JOG has the best players of all time and LSJ doesn't then why do you Fear us?

Got It Memorized?

JOG has indeed challenged many clans in the past my friend. BOJ went against JOG on several occasions (I was in them). JOG of course beat BOJ. They beat BOJ again a second time as well. JOG has faced NINJA, GOR, SDJ, and countless other clans that I can't even remember. I was not there from the beggining of JOG so I can't tell you who we all fought. SDJ and BOJ though I know JOG fought. Those are very tough clans Wing, and I know you would agree with me.

If you're reffering to my top ten list Wing, I made a very good mix of SWBF2 legends. Five of the people on the list were from JOG, the others were from different clans (BOJ, SOR, etc.) You must know Wing that everyone has an inclination to put the people they play with the most on their top ten list. My list is comprised mainly of JOG, BOJ, and SOR because those were the clans that I was in. They definately did however spawn some great jedi though!
{JOG}Mastaisac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {UDN}Garnier on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:25 am

just leave it be Isac these guys will do just as SDJ did and will disappear. If they left the game right now I doubt if 2% of the players would even care, more like a sigh of releif. They come and go they always have since the beginning. I think someday they will realize that winning on star wars never meant anything especially not to us we could care less honestly just we made friends and we stick together like a family thats the reason we keep playing not to win. To have fun yes but if every player was new right now even for fun we doulnt play not unless it was with people we knew. I dunno about you guys anyways but I love to play guitar hero and other games with my real friends too so if this is the only game you play and these are the only friends you have then OUCH you might need to get a life.
{UDN}Garnier

Stuff : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:32 am

X-Demonslayer-X wrote:UDN is the greatest clan ive been in because of their friendly leaders and they constantly watched out for you and taught you. They were great friends and now im ashamed to talk to UDN or JOG anymore for the trouble i cuased. i supposed i realized it almost a couple weeks ago after i made a commitement for marriage and volunteering in the community. Now im the target of their crude talk and im a black mark in the game. Life can turn down on you that way sometimes and yes I do regret and apologize for sending those messages to IKY and Reborn, pretending to be a chick, flaming at JOG and lying to get back in, trash talking to the old SIN, and every bit of garbage to JOG and to here The Abyss. I was a depressed person and I never spoke to many people this being a place to vent any anger i felt or talk. now its good and that is why i must leave now since there is no place to go since ive been rejected by people who were good friends and it made me feel even worse so sorry UDN again and JOG i know it didnt come across but I really enjoyed playing and making friends in your clans I would go back if I could just good luck.

yeah that was the thing about udn, it was full of good/cool ppl that played it for fun and played pretty dam good lol.clans dont really have now. nowadays everyone is so dam competitive, its a dam video game like inder said lol i mean its good to be a little competitve sometimes but there is alot of conceited/competitve ppl now (not mentioning any names) *cough* lol

and on the jog or lsj, kratos and the other ppl are just individuals, its a clan match so its a team effort on who has the best

Back to top Go down

Post by {UDN}Garnier on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:38 am

i like your bunny it makes me wanna go down to petsmart and buy them all
{UDN}Garnier

Stuff : 13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {JOG}Mastaisac on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:54 am

{UDN}Garnier wrote:just leave it be Isac these guys will do just as SDJ did and will disappear. If they left the game right now I doubt if 2% of the players would even care, more like a sigh of releif. They come and go they always have since the beginning. I think someday they will realize that winning on star wars never meant anything especially not to us we could care less honestly just we made friends and we stick together like a family thats the reason we keep playing not to win. To have fun yes but if every player was new right now even for fun we doulnt play not unless it was with people we knew. I dunno about you guys anyways but I love to play guitar hero and other games with my real friends too so if this is the only game you play and these are the only friends you have then OUCH you might need to get a life.

I'm not mad at anybody, I just wanted to give my thoughts on who would win. lol
{JOG}Mastaisac

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil_Wing on Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:26 am

PROVE IT THEN

your the one who needs to get a life you fear a clan so much lol

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:45 pm

asdfghjkl; affraid What a Face damn

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:03 pm

Devil just leave it for now. . . JOG will start up matches again if they want. It's their decision. I respect the fact they don't want to risk that perfect record and you should to. If you don't that's your problem.

Just leave it for now.

Vegeta

Stuff : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:41 pm

*uses the (D) face on Vegeta*
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil_Wing on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Vegeta wrote:Devil just leave it for now. . . JOG will start up matches again if they want. It's their decision. I respect the fact they don't want to risk that perfect record and you should to. If you don't that's your problem.

Just leave it for now.

lol scared little kids is what they are haahaha

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Ace on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:31 pm

until they battle eachother...
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000641

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil_Wing on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:58 am

OMFG look how pathetic (JOG) is somehow within a day with NO NEW MEMBERS ON THE SITE they gain 8 votes. ITS CAUSE YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF LITTLE BABIES AND TELL YOUR WHOLE SITE TO COME HERE AS A GUEST TO VOTE. You know if it was just up to me i'd ban every jog/jog lover here, and your lucky that Mephiles wont let me.

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Metal Sonic on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:13 am

JOG.
Metal Sonic

Stuff : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -Samurai-Berserk on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:59 pm

im sorry ive seen a lot of jog members and they are good but i havent seen a lot of lsj members ive only seen neji and that was back when i was a noob and first started and he wasnt that good i killed him a few times and for kratos only seen twice and he wasnt that good either when i saw him,so thus i have to go with jog the only way to prove me wrong is that i have to see lsj members in action more or 1v1 them to see if they are really that good.

-Samurai-Berserk

Stuff : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Even without 8 votes JOG would still be ahead. Neutral

Anyways... i think it's ridiculous that this is something being fought over... they have the right to choose whether they wish to do a match or not... it's their clan... if such is their decision so be it. It is not your job to insult them because of it... it's a waste of your time. Besides LSJ does More conquest now than anything else.
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Inderjit on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:43 pm

{GOR}Master~Tyrlan wrote:Even without 8 votes JOG would still be ahead. Neutral

Anyways... i think it's ridiculous that this is something being fought over... they have the right to choose whether they wish to do a match or not... it's their clan... if such is their decision so be it. It is not your job to insult them because of it... it's a waste of your time. Besides LSJ does More conquest now than anything else.

I agree with wut u said Tyrlan, makes sense. If they dont want to play, all anyone can do from that point is argue and flame.

Inderjit

Stuff : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {GoR}Hyourinmaru on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:59 am

You mean....kinda like they do for anything else? Wink
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil_Wing on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:34 am

well i think me lak kratos and sinister could beat anybody, so yea lol

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by {GOR}Master~Tyrlan on Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:20 pm

Flaming is just unnecessary hate... waste of time, energy and forum space. (MOST OF THE TIME)
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil_Wing on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:19 pm

gtfo!

Devil_Wing
Server admin
Server admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -Samurai-Berserk on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:46 pm

hmm.....i go for kratos i know that but on the other hand jeff is pretty good so idk man

-Samurai-Berserk

Stuff : 15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum