The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Blaine is a TKer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Volt
Server admin
Server admin
Volt

Stuff : 88

Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 3:34 pm

YOU ALL TERRIBLE
Back to top Go down
Mimmi-da-don!
Server admin
Server admin
Mimmi-da-don!

Stuff : 32

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 11:51 pm

Well another solution to all of this would be to simply come to the abyss chat and complained to the mods or owners about a particular rulebreaker instead of taking matters into ur own hands by respawning. I am sorry to hear that you may have played and had a terrible experience here in the abyss. But we have no idea who you are. You may be an old player or someone just trolling but the fact still remains that the admins are well known and respected members of the community if you have a problem with our authority just state which admins you feel are corrupt and we will look into the situation. Looking into does not promise removal but simply that your opinion is very much appreciated. But we as admins do have lives and we are not robots with coding. We have feelings and we react just like you. Majority of us can keep a level head but a couple cannot. That is common in every walk of life. My only suggestion to you would be to play in the server with the most honor and respect you possibly can and you will be treated with it in return. You came off as an asshole in your initial post(s) and then switched it up and were very condescending. Conduct yourself to the standards of the server and no consequences can come down on you. We know who breaks rules and who don't we will handle things as swift as possible; even if that is not at everyone's preferred pace. Balancing a decade old game and life is always hard. so bear with us.

Remember to practice what you preach though. The minute you complain about a tker and you tk; pretty much guarantees you and the other offender will receive the same fate.

Hope we have no further problems and have fun in the abyss

Da Don
Back to top Go down
~Fury~
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 13

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:33 pm

YounesTheDrunk wrote:
Okay this is getting out of hand. People are not respecting each other and the topic isnt even being talked about anymore. So this is now locked.
This.
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

Stuff : 246

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:53 pm

Naga wrote:
Nitro wrote:
Abyss is a troll server to many noobz why do u think? I don't play on it as much. I really wish
"Official Jedi Server" was still alive but I haven't been on it, But my friend has. That was the real jedi server only bcus it was around since the game came out. Then abyss came out and took over jedi that's ashamed. Sad 
For one: why are you here? Secondly: why can't you type english.
Since you're trying to be a major Grammar Nazi, I'd like to point out the fact that you placed a period where you should have placed a question mark. There's also the fact that English should start with a capital E, but I guess your intellect can't comprehend things related to a 4th grader's vocabulary. All I seem to see is you trying to put others down for innocent mistakes that I know for a fact you've made time and time again. As far as this thread goes, this needs to be locked. It turned from a simple misunderstanding to a flame war in under a day. It's not even one individual's doing...Honestly, this is pathetic. Someone needs to lock this.
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:57 pm

Mimmi-da-don! wrote:
Well another solution to all of this would be to simply come to the abyss chat and complained to the mods or owners about a particular rulebreaker instead of taking matters into ur own hands by respawning. I am sorry to hear that you may have played and had a terrible experience here in the abyss. But we have no idea who you are. You may be an old player or someone just trolling but the fact still remains that the admins are well known and respected members of the community if you have a problem with our authority just state which admins you feel are corrupt and we will look into the situation. Looking into does not promise removal but simply that your opinion is very much appreciated. But we as admins do have lives and we are not robots with coding. We have feelings and we react just like you. Majority of us can keep a level head but a couple cannot. That is common in every walk of life. My only suggestion to you would be to play in the server with the most honor and respect you possibly can and you will be treated with it in return. You came off as an asshole in your initial post(s) and then switched it up and were very condescending. Conduct yourself to the standards of the server and no consequences can come down on you. We know who breaks rules and who don't we will handle things as swift as possible; even if that is not at everyone's preferred pace. Balancing a decade old game and life is always hard. so bear with us.

Remember to practice what you preach though. The minute you complain about a tker and you tk; pretty much guarantees you and the other offender will receive the same fate.

Hope we have no further problems and have fun in the abyss

Da Don
Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTf7U_4b4XJLBtBzKMQjo-lSU8GHcWesBFou4A9gTnuS2u47TP0
It's about time someone calmly stated the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Lando Freeman
Lando Freeman

Stuff : 36

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:22 pm

Don't correct my spelling that's discrimination. Also tal just stfu you are not special.
Back to top Go down
Lando Freeman
Lando Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:27 pm

Oh and if you want to know why my spelling is bad. Its only because the lak of school I am at a forth grade level. And I'm supposed to be going into, the 8th grade.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Stuff : 33

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:39 pm

So you are 14 in the 4th grade.......
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 5:46 pm

Nitro wrote:
Don't correct my spelling that's discrimination. Also tal just stfu you are not special.
So spell check is discrimination? Interesting
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:24 pm

This coming from one of the biggest trolls. I mean I guess. If you knew his history on these forums you would realize they aren't really "innocent mistakes". More like constant ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Tal

Stuff : 27

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:50 pm

Um i wasn't correcting you in the first place nitro? I have no idea who you even are i have never heard of you nor would i have any need to pester you. I was simply pointing out that you were both different and off in each of your ways of spelling and punctuating the particular clause in question. Thanks for the rude comment though. Mimi, thank you for that, you and kalluto seem to be the only two around here that actually care about the server and seem to know what being an admin is as far as i can see, sorry if i am missing someone there. I appreciate the explanation and the advice. It was mainly tom that i was complaining about and, from what i have seen on these forums, so have others been. He plays as yoda nearly every session which is fine, however he often double pulls people and spawncamps when he gets angry and i have been personally banned when i respawned while he was doing both of those things. This, combined with the fact that he rages on the in game admin chatbox using curse words when he doesn't get his way (aka when i or others are having a better game than he is at the time), makes for a volatile and frankly incapable admin which is the opposite of what you guys want to see in them from what i can tell. Anyway that was all. 90% of the time i have respawned in that server has been because of him and his gigantic mountain of an ego and the others were probably because of someone else doing the same thing. I have even gotten banned for knocking a teammate after they deliberately steal my kill or get me killed,presumably because many people dislike me. That is not my point in all of this as i understand that it is still against the rules. I just wanted to give you some decent input on the things i see disintegrating this server day-by-day in the hopes that someone, such as yourself may be able to put it to good use. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

Stuff : 234

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 3:02 am

Yes, Tal, the commas ( , ) are what is causing a glitch in the remote manager. If you could refrain from using those in your name that would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Tal

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 7:57 am

Yea that's no problem at all. Consider it done.
Back to top Go down
Lando Freeman
Lando Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:45 pm

No its naga that started this fighting. He told me to speak English but he shouldn't correct my spelling cause that is discrimination everytime I come to abyss chat he starts bullshit with me he is only 9 My cousin is 11 and he doesn't talk shit about peoples spelling. The best thing to do is don't mess with people over there spelling bcus that is starting conflict. If someone has a problem with spelling or grammar let them fix it on there own don't tell them they made a mistake bcus that will start a fight and make them feel bad about them self's.
Back to top Go down
Lando Freeman
Lando Freeman

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:47 pm

No I'm not 14 in the 4th grade I'm 14 in the 7th grade going into 8th but at a 4th grade level.
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:48 pm

Naga wrote:
This coming from one of the biggest trolls. I mean I guess. If you knew his history on these forums you would realize they aren't really "innocent mistakes". More like constant ignorance.
TROLL
noun
"One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument."
So what part of that fit my description? Do tell. Was it when I was role-playing as Farnsworth? Last time I checked, that was known as "screwing around", not trolling.
I've done my research. All I needed to do was go check out his profile.
Ignorance is different from stupidity, I hope you realize (though somehow I don't think you do). He has already given us a valid explanation over why he would make so many mistakes. Lack of education, and with the way teachers are starting to act (exchanging sex for good grades, refusing to explain things more than once if you don't understand, etc). I wouldn't blame that on him. I had to drop out of public school and go home school due to the teachers' utter incompetence.

Last edited by TTR on Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Fury~
Server admin
Server admin

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 12:46 am

TTR wrote:
I had to drop out of public school and go home school due to the teacher's utter incompetence.
I doubt that.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:26 am

Lol. Incompetent elementary teacher? Did she not give you nap time and read you good stories? I've never heard of 8th grade teachers wanting sex in exchange for good grades and with no child left behind its not really needed lol. You can't blame your faults on a teacher completely, it's not like you can ONLY read at school; unless you have dyslexia i'm not having it.

fag
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Naga wrote:
Lol. Incompetent elementary teacher? Did she not give you nap time and read you good stories? I've never heard of 8th grade teachers wanting sex in exchange for good grades and with no child left behind its not really needed lol. You can't blame your faults on a teacher completely, it's not like you can ONLY read at school; unless you have dyslexia i'm not having it.

fag
Incompetence exists in all manners of things....like your incompetence in trying to insult me with a 3 letter word that has a different meaning for nearly every other person who uses it. You don't have to have heard it for it to exist, I've seen at least seven news reports of cases where students slept with teachers...one was even in the classroom (though that was a college class so it doesn't matter much). Regardless, I wasn't talking about an elementary school teacher. How old do you think I am, moron? Humans all absorb information differently, with me I have hard times focusing because I'm easily distracted. But either way, the teachers I've had are so ridiculously impatient that if they don't get through to you after their second attempt, they'll have done the problem(s) you were stuck on. I'm sorry but writing the answer to a problem you gave to your student for your student isn't going to help them learn. What if certain steps were taken that they needed to follow to get the answer but wouldn't bother explaining them?
Lastly, there are other mental disorders out there that give their victims a harder time to learn, though I'm sure your rather primitive mind isn't aware of it considering you decided to use the only mental disorder Disney has ever tried to raise awareness of. Mine is Non-Verbal Learning Disorder. Maybe you should Google it?
Back to top Go down
Tal

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:51 pm

Shreked.
Back to top Go down
Naga

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:56 pm

lol you sound really pussy hurt. See the thing is there is something called joking around. Then again Jesus must have taken your ability to realize that. I love how you are trying to insult me for no reason lol yeah you have "really changed". You said "teacher", i dont know what highschool you go to with one teacher but i mean i guess. You need to chill the fuck out trying to argue and defend something that doesnt involve you or even concerns you. Stop getting pussy.
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:45 pm

Naga wrote:
lol you sound really pussy hurt. See the thing is there is something called joking around. Then again Jesus must have taken your ability to realize that. I love how you are trying to insult me for no reason lol yeah you have "really changed". You said "teacher", i dont know what highschool you go to with one teacher but i mean i guess. You need to chill the fuck out trying to argue and defend something that doesnt involve you or even concerns you. Stop getting pussy.
Joking around? Are you serious? How dumb do you think I am? If you were "joking around" you'd had said that in the first place. I never once said it was one teacher anyway. At least, that's not how I meant it.
Edit: I can see how you would think that, I'll fix it to keep people from being confused again.
Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 35adf9d149ad3d9840db35cc0318e59c97aaedd601e347ef6507f011b11934f0
Back to top Go down
Tal

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 12:14 am

Lmfao fury you're on a roll tonight huh? What can you not see the people in you're team spawncaming???? And you kick me for changing to chewbakka to respawn without losing points so i don't get spawncamped? Is there no way in which you are satisfied other than to kick me? Utterly ridiculous how you are an admin. Literally laughed to myself when you just did that.
Back to top Go down
~Fury~
Server admin
Server admin

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 12:44 am

Tal wrote:
Lmfao fury you're on a roll tonight huh? What can you not see the people in you're team spawncaming???? And you kick me for changing to chewbakka to respawn without losing points so i don't get spawncamped? Is there no way in which you are satisfied other than to kick me? Utterly ridiculous how you are an admin. Literally laughed to myself when you just did that.
Any type of respawning is against the rules period... I could give a rat's ass if you lose points or not, the fact is that it doesn't fly with me or other admins...

It's not a spawn camp when you move out of your spawn then decide to run back into it to either heal or "get away safely." Need I remind you that EVERY time you were close to dying or had lost a significant portion of your health (which was a lot of times) you ran back into the spawn to either heal, or in other cases, change to a shooter to prevent your inevitable death (that is also a form of respawning, and also cheating). The spawn camping rule no longer applies as you have entered out of it and ran back in. Also, if you just chill in your spawn and throw your lightsaber for hours on end and not make a single move, then the enemy has right to come in (that's called spawn sitting).

You were running back into the spawn the entire game and I mostly let it slide (I even warned John and nom carver to get out of the hero spawn). After roughly the 15 time is about when I started to get irritated. So that is why I, and my teammates, would chase you back into the hero spawn. At one point, you also became an "Aayla" and started to pull the villains INTO THE HERO SPAWN. Did you not expect them to retaliate? You're not only risking yourself, but also you're teammates when you pull out noob tactics like that.
I tried to make this as foolproof as possible but I'm not entirely sure given the situation.

On a final not, I would encourage you to read the rules AGAIN since you don't understand the meaning of NO RESPAWNING, and would also advise you to brush up on the definition of what spawncamping really is.
Back to top Go down
Tal

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 12:50 am

And so you're allowed to run away from me and jump up to the top of the ship in the middle of the map? But when i go to use the health droid that's a kick ? Funny how that works fury. You getting butthurt because i kill you is just getting more and more amusing. Forget i even said anything, i like watching you kick me for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaine is a TKer   Blaine is a TKer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaine is a TKer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3 Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Tattle(PS2) -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com