The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

This is not the end

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

This is not the end Vide
PostSubject: This is not the end   This is not the end Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 10:26 am

I don't know if any of you have heard or not but I just found out that all servers are being shut down by gamespy on May 31 2014. Apparently the BFC is hosting one last ladder.

So what is next for the abyss? Anything to plan for its final days? I know I promised returning a while back but know I have a good enough reason. It would be best to leave this game on a good note and then wait for the return of the community once swbf3 is released.
Back to top Go down
۞SmallC۞
Server admin
Server admin
۞SmallC۞

Stuff : 49

This is not the end Vide
PostSubject: Re: This is not the end   This is not the end Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 6:34 pm

Very interesting, let me turn away now to hide my tears
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

This is not the end Vide
PostSubject: Re: This is not the end   This is not the end Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:38 pm

Sad 
Back to top Go down
{MILL*}Erik568

Stuff : 7

This is not the end Vide
PostSubject: Re: This is not the end   This is not the end Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:21 am

i urge everyone to get the PC version of this game, a long time SWBF2 Eyes{VA}Only is apparently going to re-code the game... thats what i heard but idk if its true but hey! i'll take anything SWBF2 LIVES ON!
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

This is not the end Vide
PostSubject: Re: This is not the end   This is not the end Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:48 pm

i think the servers shutting down would also apply to the pc version since they are both through gamespy. unless eyes is developing his own server as a substitute for gamespy's then it would be possible. I've heard of people creating online capability for games that didn't have an online feature
Back to top Go down
Am3ricano
Am3ricano

Stuff : 1

This is not the end Vide
PostSubject: Re: This is not the end   This is not the end Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:27 am

I never did get to play one last time, but I wasn't really any good at the game anyway. Still... I would have loved to have be able to play it again.
Back to top Go down
DevastatoR
Server admin
Server admin
DevastatoR

Stuff : 234

This is not the end Vide
PostSubject: Re: This is not the end   This is not the end Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:49 pm

Am3ricano wrote:
I never did get to play one last time, but I wasn't really any good at the game anyway. Still... I would have loved to have be able to play it again.
Don't make this more depressing than it already is.
Back to top Go down
~Fury~
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 13

This is not the end Vide
PostSubject: Re: This is not the end   This is not the end Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:38 pm

Alex Ace wrote:
I don't know if any of you have heard or not but I just found out that all servers are being shut down by gamespy on May 31 2014.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is not the end Vide
PostSubject: Re: This is not the end   This is not the end Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not the end

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Death Gate :: News & Announcements -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com