The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Reply to Huey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lando Freeman
Lando Freeman

Stuff : 36

Reply to Huey Vide
PostSubject: Reply to Huey   Reply to Huey Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 11:59 am

Ok I dont realy care Huey cause u accepted every one esle but me and naga so screw u.I was just wanting to host the abyss but I guess I cant because you are a fucking asshole well yea because you said other admins but not us well I stop playing cause abyss sucks if I cant get accepted well mimmi is accepted RF is accepted I fuck abyss up and crash the server ok smart ass your pic of Huey off the boon docks is sucish you arn't even him.u think u are but u arnt. fuck abyss I would lick the ground then play ate your shitty server ok.I switch to official your server sucks If i cant get admin ok merry christ miss to u fagot.SWBFII OFFICIAL IS BETHER fuck jedi jedi sucks.i will go play with jdog from the dog house at least he understands.
Back to top Go down
*Taylor*
Server admin
Server admin

Stuff : 11

Reply to Huey Vide
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Huey   Reply to Huey Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:18 pm

My vision is now gone from trying to read this, I guess I cant play sw anymore :/
Back to top Go down

Reply to Huey Vide
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Huey   Reply to Huey Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:59 pm

SCARY wrote:
Ok I dont realy care Huey cause u accepted every one esle but me and naga so screw u.I was just wanting to host the abyss but I guess I cant because you are a fucking asshole well yea because you said other admins but not us well I stop playing cause abyss sucks if I cant get accepted well mimmi is accepted RF is accepted I fuck abyss up and crash the server ok smart ass your pic of Huey off the boon docks is sucish you arn't even him.u think u are but u arnt. fuck abyss I would lick the ground then play ate your shitty server ok.I switch to official your server sucks If i cant get admin ok merry christ miss to u fagot.SWBFII OFFICIAL IS BETHER fuck jedi jedi sucks.i will go play with jdog from the dog house at least he understands.
Mydoggotswag... Is that you?
Back to top Go down
۞SmallC۞
Server admin
Server admin
۞SmallC۞

Stuff : 49

Reply to Huey Vide
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Huey   Reply to Huey Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:09 pm

Lol Tay you ratchet, never played with you in forevs, get on more!
Back to top Go down
Naga

Stuff : 33

Reply to Huey Vide
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Huey   Reply to Huey Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:11 pm

Taylor this was worse than watching sneakyclones youtube channel Razz Razz .
Back to top Go down
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

Reply to Huey Vide
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Huey   Reply to Huey Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:27 pm

Woo nelly, my feelings sure are hurt, and I'm sure the server will assuredly and without doubt die without your support, but I guess I'll just have to find a way to get by.

Actually theres been a handful of others who have been denied as well, just in case you're blind as well as dumb, but I won't blame you for that, thats fine.

I think you fail to realize though, that its not even fully my decision on whether you get admin or not...its the decision of all the admins as a whole who reply to the admins-only topic, so you can blame quite a few people that aren't me as well as me, because I will admit I said no as well.

I mean, yeah, my server is pretty shitty, its not really an insult. Its just how it is, so I don't even take offense to that statement, sorry if it was meant to make me mad, but it doesn't.

Though its nice to know you'll throw such a tantrum over not getting what you want, just 2 days ago my nephew wasn't getting what he wanted and he was still being more mature about it than you are...hes a 1 year old by the way. My little cousin who was two was pretty bad about not getting something that day, but still not this bad. Hes 2. The way I see it though, you getting so worked up about something just shows that you care about being an admin here THAT MUCH. So please continue to show your support.

Sorry if anything I say comes off as insulting...but I'm just kind of stating blunt truths here. I don't like to beat around the bush and sugar coat things too much, gets in the way of the message. Though I'm not sure how well logic actually works with you, but we'll see I guess.

Just for the record...this whole thing is absolutely adorable.
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com
Lando Freeman
Lando Freeman

Reply to Huey Vide
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Huey   Reply to Huey Icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:39 pm

Ok I respect you that you aren't the one that decides on witch I become admin I will stop complaining about it im done but I am sorry for my big mouth I was in the wrong im sorry. so I might request admin in future but not now...but I might not play on abyss...
Back to top Go down
TTR
TTR

Stuff : 246

Reply to Huey Vide
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Huey   Reply to Huey Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 5:24 pm

HOLY CENSORSHIP JMAN! SCARY IS A BIGGER TROLL THAN I WAS WHEN I WAS TEN!!!
Remember those days? Do ya? Do ya?? Do ya?!?!
Okay I'm gone.
Back to top Go down

Reply to Huey Vide
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Huey   Reply to Huey Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:09 pm

This isn't a trolling situation though...
Back to top Go down
Mimmi-da-don!
Server admin
Server admin
Mimmi-da-don!

Stuff : 32

Reply to Huey Vide
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Huey   Reply to Huey Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:04 pm

you said mimmi got admin..like im not a monster tho..lol ima monster in pub..and i also good in teamplay..and out of all the ppl that currently play..i probly follow the rules the most..
and kick and ban like im supposed too..its not only about who likes who and if you are good..its about conduct as well.
and i personally would have denied you too..and this outburst is good reason as to why you would indeed continuously get denied until you shape up and become more mature..

If someone tk'ed you..would u behave this way some more and abuse your power? these type of rants are detrimental to what we stand for over here..

So skill set aside..hotheads get denied too bcuz thats more important than skill..Keeping a cool head and behaving with honor and fairness.
Back to top Go down
Naga

Stuff : 33

Reply to Huey Vide
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Huey   Reply to Huey Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:19 pm

You uh beast on dis dick too.
Back to top Go down
Lando Freeman
Lando Freeman

Reply to Huey Vide
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Huey   Reply to Huey Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:51 pm

Ok I already said I cant get admin and I know that so I stop yelling about it. but I made my choice to go to official so I wont be on chat is much so i'm sorry for my bad speak of language I will learn to be more mature so sorry for all that.
Back to top Go down

Reply to Huey Vide
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Huey   Reply to Huey Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 5:19 pm

SCARY wrote:
Ok I already said I cant get admin and I know that so I stop yelling about it. but I made my choice to go to official so I wont be on chat is much so i'm sorry for my bad speak of language I will learn to be more mature so sorry for all that.
Thank you for apologizing. I appreciate it, and goes a long way in life. It's unfortunate that you are choosing to not play here anymore; however, I respect your decision and if that's what you want, so be it. Thanks again for the apology, take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reply to Huey Vide
PostSubject: Re: Reply to Huey   Reply to Huey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reply to Huey

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Spam Forum -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com