The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

dog is leaviing forever

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
mydoggotswag
mydoggotswag

Stuff : 49

dog is leaviing forever Vide
PostSubject: dog is leaviing forever   dog is leaviing forever Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:59 am

guys i had great time here on chat but i think im gonna leave and never comeback here you can try to make me stay but i will leave and never come back cause i dont got a chance with any clan so its pointless for me to still be here but bye guys i will only be here till next tuesday so bye guys so now yall dont have to have dude annoy your clan just add me on psn angrykevin170 im online everyday
Back to top Go down
Sony
Sony

Stuff : 47

PostSubject: Re: dog is leaviing forever   dog is leaviing forever Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:25 am

dog is leaviing forever 498-29
Back to top Go down
Terror
Terror

Stuff : 33

PostSubject: Re: dog is leaviing forever   dog is leaviing forever Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:12 pm

Why are you making this so dramatic?
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

Stuff : 2000000642

PostSubject: Re: dog is leaviing forever   dog is leaviing forever Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:23 pm

you were given many chances to act maturely and all of them were fucked up. The reason why no clan will accept you is because of the reputation you have built. If you really wanted to stay you would have learned by now that everyone here is tired of your shit, and then realized to carry yourself more respectfully. ill add ya on psn
Back to top Go down
Victim_of_Changes
Victim_of_Changes

Stuff : 27

PostSubject: Re: dog is leaviing forever   dog is leaviing forever Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 1:07 am

Well this is...expected, but unexpected at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

PostSubject: Re: dog is leaviing forever   dog is leaviing forever Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:00 am

Nah he gonna stay now. Someone told him that he should do what he wants, not what others want him to do.
Back to top Go down
Victim_of_Changes
Victim_of_Changes

PostSubject: Re: dog is leaviing forever   dog is leaviing forever Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:11 am

Let me guess, that person was you.
Back to top Go down
Alex Ace
Alex Ace

PostSubject: Re: dog is leaviing forever   dog is leaviing forever Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:58 am

JOGVIKING wrote:
I don't think you should leave a game you love just because one person is making it rough for you. Dog, I'm not sure if you know this, but most of the people who make comments about you are just making jokes. It's nothing more. I'm not sure about what Alex is doing, but like I said, I wouldn't leave something I loved because a select few people are giving me trouble. That's just my opinion, however. I do believe that many others share the same one.
Back to top Go down
Victim_of_Changes
Victim_of_Changes

PostSubject: Re: dog is leaviing forever   dog is leaviing forever Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Terror
Terror

Stuff : 33

PostSubject: Re: dog is leaviing forever   dog is leaviing forever Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Kinda easy to predict he was not leaving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dog is leaviing forever   dog is leaviing forever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dog is leaviing forever

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Spam Forum -
Create a forum on Forumotion | Video games | Roleplay Games (MMORPG, WOW...) | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com