The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Origin of ZombieLord

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Blaine
Server admin
Server admin
Blaine

Stuff : 202

Origin of ZombieLord - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:36 am

{JOG}.:R@BB!T:. wrote:
How do u play wire-less?

ps3 network

{DSB}Eruption wrote:
Hero's Origin:

I got the swbf2 game. played with my brother a lot. got bored of it. discovered the awards and weapon upgrades and that shit. started to play again. got bored of the game again like 2 weeks later. a month later i discovered jedi assualt on mos eisley. i got addicted to the game after i discovered that. i played a lot of assualt. i was a pro( or at least i thot until i went online). i was getting like 90 kills at 180 assualt score limit. played jedi for like 3 months. Dad discovered how to hook me up to internet wiresly. i played online. i got crippled online lol. moved to jedi online. got crippled still. got like 5 kills out of 200. played on "{Jog}Temple cuz i liked the server and mods. about a week later i improved by like getting 20 kills a map. i met a lot of good players and i just copied their style. i felt like a hero so i used the name "Hero"(used that name for over a year.) last year in winter break, came up with hero of light. people started having difficulty defeating me then. i discoverd clans, rla was my first. i got better. created my own clan after rla "TSL" and used the name {TSL}Feared Shadow, clan wasnt very sucesscul so i quit it. played as legendary warrior then. joined SA, Famous soon after that. played as eruption aftrer famous. now im in DsB, and im the top 3 players in the clan. i consider myself rank C player (Decent).

That finishes my story .

if we ever 1v1 again, i'm not doing it in a downloaded server. your sever lags like hell.
Back to top Go down
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan
{GOR}Master~Tyrlan

Stuff : 474

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Never do it in a downloaded server. They suck for 1v1s! You get a lag advantage for one side, AND/OR unregistered chokes and swings and block droppings all the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:30 pm

SRRY LOL. best i had. i have admin to void so now we can do it there. and how will we ever again if u broke ur fucking disk lol.
Back to top Go down
Blaine
Server admin
Server admin
Blaine

Stuff : 202

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:20 pm

notice i said "IF"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:49 am

yea i know scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Origin of ZombieLord

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Introduce Yourself -
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com