The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Origin of ZombieLord

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Zombielord
Zombielord

Stuff : 15

Origin of ZombieLord Vide
PostSubject: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:15 pm

This story starts out when a boy started playing the game “Star Wars Battlefront II”. The boy liked the game and found cheat codes so he could be invincible with unlimited ammo. The boy quickly obtained “Legendary” in every category. The boy then after he had “mastered” conquest found Assault. He discovered you could play as Jedi. The boy started playing this a lot. Then a year after the boy had started playing SWBFII he found a mystical blue cord. This blue cord enabled the boy to go online and play against other players across the world. The boy started playing as “Killer!”. The boy started playing in Conquest/CTF and learned that the Heavy and Engineer classes were the best. He then found a match called “UDN Jedi 1” or something like that and started playing as Alyaa Secura. The boy became amazing with the puller and got damage increase almost every time he played as her. The boy then started to like the Villains and played as Darth Maul. The boy then started to be kicked/banned from servers because he was “Double-pulling”. The boy then created a gamespy ID and used the name “ZombieLord”. He also stopped using pullers and moved on after he had been banned and booted. The boy learned that Luke and Maul were almost the same, push then run in and kill. The boy then discovered force sprint attacks were super powerful and started to use them. Then one day the boy found a Villain that was named “Darth Vader”. The boy was amazed at his power and quickly started to use him each time the boy played. Now the boy is honing his skills to become the “most bestest” freelancer ever, while avoiding joining any clans for a while.

The boy will now answer any questions that there might be for him.
Back to top Go down
IKilledYou
IKilledYou

Stuff : 2147483638

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:31 pm

are u retarded? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.planetrenders.net
Demo

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:03 pm

And you forget the boy blockwhores and enjoys pushing people around the level because they beat the boy out of him. I also recall many crouches and camping so hopefully you don't plan on being the best anytime in this world. Your about to become the most banned. And yes I still remember putting Killer! down several times noting every time that he did not have damage increase. One hint though if you plan on being the best you won't find it in the abyss server that's probably why you don't pull anymore.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

Stuff : 2000000434

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:42 pm

hmph
Back to top Go down
Void
Server admin
Server admin
Void

Stuff : 133

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:00 am

dam man thats a long origin
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 3:53 pm

yeah.. it is long

Last edited by Silver The Feared on Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Latinoheat
Latinoheat

Stuff : 160

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:23 pm

OK.My history is even longer. Cool Origin of ZombieLord 77084 Origin of ZombieLord 77084 Origin of ZombieLord 77084 Origin of ZombieLord 77084 Origin of ZombieLord 77084 Origin of ZombieLord 77084
Back to top Go down
http://va.ucoz.net
LoveBattery

Stuff : 37

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:45 am

Haha mine is like longer then all of you put together.
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:48 pm

ive a 3 year origin i began early in 2006 ha!
Back to top Go down
(RLA)dav

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:38 am

mine is probably the shortest
Back to top Go down
{LA}*RoxaSora*{JM}
{LA}*RoxaSora*{JM}

Stuff : 149

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:07 pm

Mine is the longest. I didnt share the full story. And who is this "boy" you speak of? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:08 pm

you say yours is longest, when did you start ?
Back to top Go down
{LA}*RoxaSora*{JM}
{LA}*RoxaSora*{JM}

Stuff : 149

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:56 pm

I started the day this game was made...
Back to top Go down
Silver
Silver

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:00 pm

the exact day? 2004? that would be pretty hard to accomplish.. so how was the game 5 years ago? Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
{MoW}befejc/drip
{MoW}befejc/drip

Stuff : 78

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:07 pm

hi zombielord Origin of ZombieLord 395920
Back to top Go down
http://mastersofrepublic.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:42 pm

zombie!!! omgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked affraid affraid affraid affraid

WHERE HAVE U BEEN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
xXDenialXx
xXDenialXx

Stuff : 674

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:55 pm

This story starts out when a boy started playing the game "Hump Your Mother 2" The boy liked the game and found cheat codes so he could be invincible with a pussy. The boy quickly obtained “Legendary” in every category. The boy then after he had “mastered” the hump found licking. He discovered you could play as a masterbater. The boy started playing this a lot. Then a year after the boy had started playing "Hump Your Mother 2" he found a mystical sticky substance. This sticky substance enabled the boy to go to the next room and start raping his dad. The boy started playing as "Raper”. The boy started playing in Humping/Rape and learned that the Heavy dick of his dad was the best. He then found his match called "Im going to rape you" or something like that and started playing agains this doosh called Snakebite. The boy became amazing with the dick licking and got dick increase almost every time he played with him. The boy then started to like the mothers and played as Darth Pussy. The boy then started to be kicked/banned from houses because he was “Double-Raping”. The boy then created a DickSpy ID and used the name “PussyLord”. He also stopped using fake dicks and moved on after he had been booted from houses. The boy learned that Snakebite and Lord_Cahan were almost the same, push in then run in and rape. The boy then discovered force rapes were super powerful and started to use them. Then one day the boy found his other match that was named “IronMan”. The boy was amazed at hisdick size and quickly started to rape him each time the boy played. Now the boy is honing his skills to become the “most bestest” dick sucker ever, while avoiding raping any girls for a while.

The boy will now answer any questions that there might be for him. This boy might even rape you if you start being a fag....This is the story of how Allen started playing the game "Hump Your Mother 2"
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Denial....that's uncalled for...and pathetic...
Back to top Go down
xXDenialXx
xXDenialXx

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:01 pm

btw, where do you live in Texas, Hyou
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:43 pm

{DsX}Denial wrote:
btw, where do you live in Texas, Hyou

Dont tell him! And Denial...that was..very...weird...
And don`t you remember I stopped being gay almost a month ago? Hehe
Back to top Go down
{GoR}Hyourinmaru
{GoR}Hyourinmaru

Stuff : 303

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 4:54 pm

I shall give you a small generic area. the Dallas area. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXDenialXx
xXDenialXx

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:54 pm

ugh....i live in gainesville..ok, i guess the story was uncalled for...oh well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:21 pm

haha Ur the noob "Killer" that allways used to double pull on the Udn server?? dudde omg i remember allways banning u on that server when i was in udn.

its fun seeing the noobs switch sides
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:07 pm

Hero's Origin:

I got the swbf2 game. played with my brother a lot. got bored of it. discovered the awards and weapon upgrades and that shit. started to play again. got bored of the game again like 2 weeks later. a month later i discovered jedi assualt on mos eisley. i got addicted to the game after i discovered that. i played a lot of assualt. i was a pro( or at least i thot until i went online). i was getting like 90 kills at 180 assualt score limit. played jedi for like 3 months. Dad discovered how to hook me up to internet wiresly. i played online. i got crippled online lol. moved to jedi online. got crippled still. got like 5 kills out of 200. played on "{Jog}Temple cuz i liked the server and mods. about a week later i improved by like getting 20 kills a map. i met a lot of good players and i just copied their style. i felt like a hero so i used the name "Hero"(used that name for over a year.) last year in winter break, came up with hero of light. people started having difficulty defeating me then. i discoverd clans, rla was my first. i got better. created my own clan after rla "TSL" and used the name {TSL}Feared Shadow, clan wasnt very sucesscul so i quit it. played as legendary warrior then. joined SA, Famous soon after that. played as eruption aftrer famous. now im in DsB, and im the top 3 players in the clan. i consider myself rank C player (Decent).

That finishes my story .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:33 pm

{DSB}Eruption wrote:
Hero's Origin:

I got the swbf2 game. played with my brother a lot. got bored of it. discovered the awards and weapon upgrades and that shit. started to play again. got bored of the game again like 2 weeks later. a month later i discovered jedi assualt on mos eisley. i got addicted to the game after i discovered that. i played a lot of assualt. i was a pro( or at least i thot until i went online). i was getting like 90 kills at 180 assualt score limit. played jedi for like 3 months. Dad discovered how to hook me up to internet wiresly. i played online. i got crippled online lol. moved to jedi online. got crippled still. got like 5 kills out of 200. played on "{Jog}Temple cuz i liked the server and mods. about a week later i improved by like getting 20 kills a map. i met a lot of good players and i just copied their style. i felt like a hero so i used the name "Hero"(used that name for over a year.) last year in winter break, came up with hero of light. people started having difficulty defeating me then. i discoverd clans, rla was my first. i got better. created my own clan after rla "TSL" and used the name {TSL}Feared Shadow, clan wasnt very sucesscul so i quit it. played as legendary warrior then. joined SA, Famous soon after that. played as eruption aftrer famous. now im in DsB, and im the top 3 players in the clan. i consider myself rank C player (Decent).

That finishes my story .

you should've made a seperate topic about this so everyone could post their story without spamming this one lol. How do u play wire-less?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Origin of ZombieLord   Origin of ZombieLord Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Origin of ZombieLord

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Enter the Abyss :: Introduce Yourself -
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com