The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

PARADOX

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mimmi-da-don!
Server admin
Server admin
Mimmi-da-don!

Stuff : 32

PARADOX Vide
PostSubject: PARADOX   PARADOX Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:39 pm

i was in the abyss..and paradox..just got kicked out for stealkilling...okay cool

he comes back..and he is tking some noob named willy..for what reason? it dont matter..

hes been around too long to be able to keep doing things like this.

im very respectable in the community..and quite frankly i feel like he is bringing the fun in the abyss down. everytime i am in there i see someone complain on chat.. or "paradox has been booted for teamkilling" i mean come on..its annoying DEALING WITH NOOBLIKE BEHAVIOR..from someone who knows better.. someone please read this and handle the situation..idk how many times ive seen him online..and decided not to get on..because he breaks rules..and plays sooo gay..just a thorn in everyones side.

signed, Da Don
Back to top Go down
Overlord the Necromancer
Overlord the Necromancer

Stuff : 142

PARADOX Vide
PostSubject: Re: PARADOX   PARADOX Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:49 pm

not to sound like a dick...but, have you looked and seen whom you are reffering to?...Its Paradox......That alone should say enough. I cant tell you how many times I've booted him and he comes on saying he did nothing. he just doesnt get that half the stuff he does is wrong or against the rules....Either that, or he doesnt give two shits......Either way, there isnt much more that can be done other than boot/ban him when he commits problems......I dont think Jman wants him perma banned, as he doesnt want many ppl at all permabbanned, least of all, players who continue to come back often...with a few exceptions..... Fact of the matter is, if he got perma banned, it woulnt do anything else other than to create more strife agaisnt the management of the Abyss than is already present......Dont get me wrong, I am in agreeance....I do not like the guy one bit....right up there with ppl I dont like such as Skylink
Back to top Go down

PARADOX

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Scoundrel's Hollow (PS2) :: Tattle(PS2) -
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com