The Abyss Community

SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  The AbyssThe Abyss  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
--- The Abyss lands itself a new design to accommodate the new generation of gaming ---

Tomahawk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Huey Freeman
Server Owner
Huey Freeman

Stuff : 1000001260

Tomahawk Vide
PostSubject: Tomahawk   Tomahawk Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:26 am

Tomahawk Hoflog10

SWBF2 Hall of Fame Inductee

Tomahawk

Quote :
He was basically their leader of the there assault team. DSA was perhaps the best ran clan ever in this game. Their roots are derived from swbf1. They controlled many servers in 2006 and 2007. DSA Jedi server was the main server in early 2006 of all the assault world. JOG knew if it was to make its name for itself it would have to go after DSA. So thats what we did first. Tomahawk beat jog orion in a no force match to determine who would get to be heroes first. At that time villians were nearly as good as they are now. He had great presence in the community.

-Jeff

Quote :
I always remember Tomahawk as being a solid player and he had a lot of control in the community. He was one of those players that stood out.

-Neji

Quote :
Tomahawk was BY FAR DSA's best assault player. He really was the only Dsa member who could bring it to the likes of me/Clean/Superduper/Jeff/Chicali during the JOG/DSA war of summer 2006. He was also a good friend of mine who I keep in touch with to this day.

He was one of the elite 10 or so of his time.

-Wooooooooo

Quote :
in many ways DSA started assault with Tomahawk being their leader into the unknown jedi assault mode. He was one of the first generation's best players and lead the clan that started it all.

-Bill

Quote :
I vote yes, in a way he embodies what DSA was about and thats where a lot of new players started out back then, in the DSA server it was like the Abyss of nowadays. Was for me anyways.

-Spidey
Back to top Go down
https://abyssserver.forumotion.com

Tomahawk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum: You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Abyss Community :: Death Gate :: Community Hall of Fame(PS2) -
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com