Berserk(Manny)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Berserk(Manny)

Post by Huey Freeman on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:13 pm

SWBF2 Hall of Fame Inductee

Berserk(Manny)

Yes for Berserk, he's a really cool guy and went from being a complete noob to one of the best players in the newer generation. He contributed a lot to LSJ, yes for Berserk.

-Rabbit

He has worked really hard to get where he is at and to be blunt, I wondered if he ever would truly make it, but he did. I applaud him. Great player, will probably always be hard for me to take seriously (sorry), but nonetheless deserves to make it. One of the few out of this new generation that I have been impressed by.

-Sinister

if theres 1 player i'm going to vote in on skill alone, its this guy. I vote yes

-Bill

yes for berserk, u have come a long way since your days as manuel. we used to be rivals but you have definently passed me on that

-Younes

I've been privileged enough to go up against this dude... And well I didn't do too great . (I was under one of my awesome alias's of coarse ) I've seen a lot of the best players of today and got to fight some of em. I also know a little about Berserk's track record, and I guess I can say I think he's one of the best 2 or so currently. (But hey, the other one of "those 2" is in Jog lol, so I'm biased )

Like others have said about "based off skill alone"... Well I'd agree somewhat. But I woudn't say "skill alone" however. I don't think someone has to have an over the top personality to make a name for themselves. I don't think someone has to be a leader of a clan to make a name for themselves. I don't think they need to be an asshole to anyone to be well known .

Berserk proves that you don't need to be part of all the drama bullshit that has plagued the game, to be the best. All you gotta do is kick a lot of ass, etc.

-Wooooooooo

Great player. Fast. Aggressive. Creative. Can carry a team well. Popularized many creative moves among the public.

-Blaine

Huey Freeman
Server Owner

Stuff : 1000001260

View user profile http://abyssserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top